Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,663 members, 7,948,513 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) (26375 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
AT LEAST HE DIDN'T RECIEVE HER KUKUNASE

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigerians truly love Buhari, but IGBO love him most. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by ignis: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
When will Buhari receive ASUU President?

Nigerian students have been at home for Months now and Nigerian President is not doing anything serious to settle the matter.

He is not aware.
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Dialpad: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Does Buhari know the meaning of ICAN ?
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Waiting for Buhari to attend to ASUU is like waiting to see Olosho in Heaven. .

Don't be surprised your Buhari is not even aware there's something like ASUU strike. Buhari no even send anybody for this country
did u and him discourse that?! *Disgust*
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by koolaid87: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Awon team literate with the nepa certificate president.

This life no balance
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Gentlerespect76: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

All he does is to receive people, present budget, borrow money, appoint his fellow fulanis, travel upandan for the past 7 years plus.

He should continue...
He deserves to be prosecuted for wasting the time of Nigerians for 7years. And he acts like he doesn't hear anything. Tueh!!
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Njc1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
These president no dey take school matter serious cry cry
Rollsnjaguar:

Nigerian students have been at home for Months now and Nigerian President is not doing anything serious to settle the matter.
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is he also ican certified?
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ecos(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Last week, i almost committed suicide if not for the swift & timely intervention of Nairalanders. I appreciate everyone of you who called, counseled me, and prayed with me. I thank those who insulted & called me unprintable names, those who mocked me & spoke to me in the most despicable & undignifying manner. God bless everyone accordingly.
Nairaland is more than just a platform or forum. It is an assemblage of one family.
Life has taught me a lot and am happy for the lessons i have learnt.
Go and sin no more

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Is he also ican certified?

No sir
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
A milestone
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ecos:
Go and sin no more
I modified my comment. Pls re-read. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari know wetin be ICAN? Lol........
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by babaijesha: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

It is better for Nigerian students to expect resumption next year.

When we have a new administration...
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Joshmelly: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello Good people of Nairaland,
I am a man of 39 yrs with a family of three..I need a driving job asap to cater for my kids and be able to pay off my rent which expired months ago . I reside in abule Egba Lagos and have been driving for 17yrs. I graduated from the Polytechnic of ibadan ..It could be Uber or public/ private in as much it goes a long way to put food on the table and be supportive of my wife's food and catering business.
I can be reached via ochukoisme@gmail.com
07067415021 .. God bless !!
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Put an end to ASUU strike, these ones are not our problem oga
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Drefaithful(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
I heard he is a member of ICAN too.

who dash monkey banana.
ICAN na him mate.

1 Like

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by tiegahpor: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

No PRESIDENT in NIGERIA'S HISTORY has done as much as Buhari with ASSU...

FACTS ARE STUBBORN!!!

The agreements of 2009/2013 that PDP VEHEMENTLY refused to commit to is the problem..

Buhari has given ASSU 436B since he came on board ..yet the ACADEMIC OPPORTUNITISTS have refused to understand because they see and feel Buhari is ready to make peace...or "play ball" cos they have him hoodwinke..so he better not let them add to the Anthem of "PMB is a failure"..

They for try am under OBJ...even GEJ mess dem up..

There is a Political conspiracy to it..

Since PMB tried to cut the "tails" of their members by reducing the number of institutions a lecturer can serve,they have decided to increase the EDUCATIONAL MISERY INDEX by wicked acts of strike over non-issues .

Why will a top member of ASSU say that the FG claims there isn't money but can do rail to Maradi,Niger Republic

Was there any money for the rail

It's a CONCESSIONAL/INFRASTRUCTURAL LOAN.....CASH isn't involved or value,as is often termed..

It goes to say alot..

It's the season of SABOTEURISM!!!

Everyone is looking for how to blackmail the FG/APC against 2023..

So FG MUST "drop" something...if not....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Joshmelly:
Hello Good people of Nairaland,
I am a man of 39 yrs with a family of three..I need a driving job asap to cater for my kids and be able to pay off my rent which expired months ago . I reside in abule Egba Lagos and have been driving for 17yrs. I graduated from the Polytechnic of ibadan ..It could be Uber or public/ private in as much it goes a long way to put food on the table and be supportive of my wife's food and catering business.
I can be reached via ochukoisme@gmail.com
07067415021 .. God bless !!
There's is a driver vacancy near my brother's Shop
Link up is interested
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiegahpor:

No PRESIDENT in NIGERIA'S HISTORY has done as much as Buhari with ASSU...

FACTS ARE STUBBORN!!!

The agreements of 2009/2013 that PDP VEHEMENTLY refused to commit to is the problem..

Buhari has given ASSU 436B since he came in board ..yet the ACADEMIC OPPORTUNITISTS have refused to understand because they see and feel Buhari is ready to make peace.

They for try am under OBJ...

There is a Political conspiracy to it..

Since PMB tried to cut the "tails" of their members by reducing the number of institutions a lecturer can serve,they have decided to increase the EDUCATIONAL MISERY INDEX by wicked acts of strike over non-issues .

Why will a top member of ASSU say that the FG claims there isn't money but can do rail to Maradi,Niger Republic

It goes to say alot..

It's the season of SABOTEURISM!!!

Everyone is looking for how to blackmail the FG against 2023..

So FG MUST "drop" something...if not....

So students should continue staying at home because someone is blackmailing Buhari grin

Nigerian students are not valued, because I see no reason why students should suffer for what they know nothing about and the President of the Country is silent without saying anything.
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by tiegahpor: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Waiting for Buhari to attend to ASUU is like waiting to see Olosho in Heaven. .

Don't be surprised your Buhari is not even aware there's something like ASUU strike. Buhari no even send anybody for this country

And who says Olosho won't be in Heaven, NUMBSKULL

Who is the President, at least since 1999,that has given ASUU the most monies?

Or you want to,as usual,expose your crass IGNORANCE and VACUOUS inheritance
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Drefaithful:

who dash monkey banana.
ICAN na him mate.
grin
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by ufotty2001: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
I heard he is a member of ICAN too.
God forbid he can't be a member of my profession

1 Like

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Nigerians truly love Buhari, but IGBO love him most. grin grin grin
e be like say you like vawulence d way I dey see you grin

1 Like

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
ufotty2001:
God forbid he can't be a member of my profession
it would be a great honor having the C in C among you na grin

Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by countryman13: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1555010268215404&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa
Our country is collapsing n ds one still dey visit. I dont think we need to engage in anything dt wont help us security wise as a country at ds point in time.
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by kingyakos: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Does he even know what's ICAN
Re: Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

He does not care!!!

Next time Nigerians should vote for a sensible person with verifiable achievements.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.