Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,897 members, 7,933,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation (6797 Views)

Mobile Learning App Creation? / Please Help On Software Deployment / Questions On Software Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by executinal(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2011
bountimore:

Glad to be one too, MEE101 with drawing board show me pepper!, lmao!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by beewhyfocs(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2011
Its obvious this is not just credit to FUTA alone but the Nigerian students at large. Now we can all agree that despite inadequecies in infrastructures a number of students are still breaking grounds. Thumb up guys!
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by member479760: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2011
dont deceive yourself, the guys are begging for vote already and some guys are ready to vote for them just because they are nigerians. this is the type mentallity that keep us in darkness for 50 years. and this is another proof that our acheivements in eduction is still questionable.

software/software usage is going to make medicare cheap - they are jokers.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by cvibe: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2011
Thumb up guys.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Barrywhite8620: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2011
gud jab boys.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by lajjy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
Yes oooooooooooo, Greatest Futarians,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Am proud to be a Futarian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by zmurda(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Our journalists are a very lazy bunch.

They did not even go into details of what the research is about.

Someone probably got the news from a beer parlour across from where the event happened.

Pity the future of journalism
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Fayimora(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2011
sorry guys, removed d lame past,
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by rrhostomy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
How bout futarians dt produce badt beat? where em put us?
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2011
Either FUTA improved them or they developed themselves, you can't take the influence that their academic environment has on them. Just last year, Geology students from FUTA and their counterparts from South African university were given incomplete data to work upon and during the final presentation of data analysis and results, GREAT FUTARIANS defeated their counterparts and came home with the prize of $10,000. You can't take the deserved credits away from this institution. The Federal institution without active cultists if they ever exist.
There is no course like Agricultural Science in FUTA but Agricultural Economics and Extension. No general agriculture. I'm proud to be FUTA alumnus.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by cgift(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
Jeez!!

Its been 10 years i stepped my feet on that campus! I miss that place grin

My B. Tech for FUTA has taken me places ! That school is something else! Oh! That MEE101 angry That thing nearly spolit my result for a Computer Science student.

Nice memories cool

Congrats to these guys!!! FUTA sure gives you the environment to excel in your chosen field. I hope the social life has improved somewhat since then sha! it was just about 20-30% of what obtained in other schools in my days wink
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Odunharry(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
9ja i hail
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by farochron(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
The environment of the school is conducive and the bulk of Ekiti and Ondo students really make the competition so tough for other states. I know some of the students who are now with some international organisation when it comes to Engineering.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by kokoye(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
This is actually not the first time FUTA students have been representing the country abroad . .you only need to read tech news to be informed.

I am proud and blessed to have graduated from that school. . . . 7 years instead of 5 due to ASUU strikes but I still give God the glory.

This is coming from an Electronics and Solid State Physics graduate of 1997.

Great Futarians!
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by NoQualms1(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
kokoye:

This is actually not the first time FUTA students have been representing the country abroad . .you only need to read tech news to be informed.

I am proud and blessed to have graduated from that school. . . . 7 years instead of 5 due to ASUU strikes but I still give God the glory.

This is coming from an Electronics and Solid State Physics graduate of 1997.

Great Futarians!

GREAT

bountimore:

Glad to be one too, MEE101 with drawing board show me pepper!, lmao!

That's MEE for you. Those of us in d department are already used to the stress. smiley
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by larion: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ dipo2much, some pple will just come n give fake info. N dey will b proud abt it, how many uni. av u been 2 for u 2 stress d@ NO uni offers software engineering as a course, 4 ur info d dude in computer science is my course mate, n we offer software engineer 1 in 400l and software engineering 2 in 500l, get ur facts right n next time u hear futa just remove ur cap and bow cos 2 a large extent we r diff. Frm oda skools.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by daphil: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2011
FUTA is just exceptional. It cannot just be compared to others believe it or not. grin
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by kokoye(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
I did not know I had this many schoolmates on this forum cool

We should start a thread smiley
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by cgift(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
kokoye:

I did not know I had this many schoolmates on this forum cool

We should start a thread smiley

Yes o Kokoye! wink you are my oga now! since 1997 ! no be beans o. i graduated in 2000. But to God be the glory. That school rocks and i hear they have expanded in terms of infrastructure and number with a commensurate rise in the quality.

larion:

@ dipo2much, some pple will just come n give fake info. N dey will b proud abt it, how many uni. av u been 2 for u 2 stress d@ NO uni offers software engineering as a course, 4 your info d dude in computer science is my course mate, n we offer software engineer 1 in 400l and software engineering 2 in 500l, get your facts right n next time u hear futa just remove your cap and bow cos 2 a large extent we r diff. Frm oda skools.

thats interseting! They now teach software engineering ? Was not there in our days. So happy for the school. the authorities, lecturers and students are not laid back at all.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Mobinga: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
Software? Details!
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by JEMZSIXQO(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
dis great: dose guys makes proudly green white green
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by oladayo042: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2011
Kudos to those guys.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by coolgb(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2011
Great Futarians! So una plenty for here like dis.
Congrats to the guys.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Gbenge77(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2011
Fantastic!
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by kehnyO: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
Vote For Nigeria @ www.e-medicare.net/vote
Hurry now and vote because your vote counts.
Let us do Nigeria proud.
You can also learn more about the software there.
How to vote,
1.Enter the captcha and click like.
2. Log in to authenticate your vote with any of the accounts specified. e.g Yahoo, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Thanks.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by kehnyO: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
Please don't forget to vote for my twin and his team.
God bless you all.
Tell your friends and publish it on as many social networks as you can.
We love you all.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by vwvw(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2011
grin federal university of tension and agony.greatest futarian.proud 2 be a futarian.cant forget mee 101 and 102 and then d lecturer called bamboozle
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by RuuDie(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2011
The news has got a nice ring to it. . . . .i am currently doing my post-graduate studies in FUTA and i must say, its quite an impressive establishment.

On the other hand, no disrespecting these dudes. . . . . . .why should I vote a product i know nothing about!!!?
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by Ajafik(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nice one. anyway they will be taking along with them the glory of Nigeria to the United States. Wishing them good luck. There are more to come.
We are still crawling anyway! Wishing them God's best.
Re: 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation by farochron(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2011
That MEE you guys dreaded was my department. So you now see that Mechanical is no yam after all. That was just at the basics MEE 101 100 level. May be we should start a forum like someone earlier suggested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introduction To R Programming / Free Coding Ask And Answer (CAA) Group / Game Programming Tutorials ( Angry Birds, Pvz Etc )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.