Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South (451 Views)

Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket / APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by JEWELofHELL666: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
@Deshysmalls:
The APC’s strongest aspirants for 2023 are Southerners, while the PDS’s strongest aspirants for 2023 are Northerners.

At the end of the day it’s about winning election for both parties, so i see no reason while one party should be arm twisted into zoning.

Let competence win.

1 Like

Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by heniford2: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mark my word If PDP zone North PDP will lose out just be watching

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Padipadi: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
PDP is suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Paretomaster1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:

Any party that zoned to SE is a loser already.... No party will try that suicide mission.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by heniford2: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Any party that zoned to SE is a loser already.... No party will try that suicide mission.
lets be watching naw
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Fortune109: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:

No!

North is their best bet for this 2023 if they seriously want to win...
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by heniford2: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fortune109:

No!

North is their best bet for this 2023 if they seriously want to win...
Igbos will not vote PDP come 2023 if the refuse to give vote to Southern states mostly East
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Newton2024: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
Igbos will not vote PDP come 2023 if the refuse to give vote to Southern states mostly East
But they will gladly vote APC instead?
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by heniford2: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newton2024:
But they will gladly vote APC instead?
yes if APC bring out an Southern east region dude i assure you igbos will vote overly for him undecided
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Newton2024: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
yes if APC bring out an Southern east region dude i assure you igbos will vote overly for him undecided
APC cannot give their ticket to Southeast for two reasons:
1. Igbos hate APC as a party. They will always reject APC.
2. Igbo politicians in APC are not really serious.
As for me, I want Peter Obi though. Others are crooks.

1 Like

Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by heniford2: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newton2024:
APC cannot give their ticket to Southeast for two reasons:
1. Igbos hate APC as a party. They will always reject APC.
2. Igbo politicians in APC are not really serious.
As for me, I want Peter Obi though. Others are crooks.
just be watching how it plays out if APC zone is ticket to western state trust me with south south and south East with middle bit and some not ApC will lose out and if the refuse the election the kinda of blood shield that will happen in Nigeria will shocked u
Re: Igbo To Yoruba: Stop Arm-twisting PDP Into Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Paretomaster1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
lets be watching naw

Nothing to watch here.....

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Makes Money Rain In Reaction As Cubana Chiefpriest Sprays Him Money / Pastor Tonye Cole Has Emerged Rivers APC Preferred/consensus Candidate / Akintola, A Betrayal Or A Freedom Fighter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.