Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan (10244 Views)

See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by princehrt(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
And we the Christians are still on our fasting yet peak did not even do a giveaway of toothpick this life no balance.

Abalado:
They dont do thi ms during Christian fasting,abi the owner of the company na Muslim ni?I don't understand
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by money121(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lima98:
3146841230 first bank may Allah reward you abundantly

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by princehrt(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
And we the Christians are still on our fasting yet peak did not even do a giveaway of toothpick this life no balance.

Who use it more

Nova1988:

why are you so bitter and filled with hatred, this shit will not take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Lima98(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=money121 post=111772672][/quote]oh my God thank you so much sir may Allah reward you and continued to bless you,may you never run out of cash in your life tnkz a lot sir finally i have hope on what to prepared tomorrow sir you have save me from tomorrow stress on looking for something to eat tomorrow I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Kestolove(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abalado:
They dont do thi ms during Christian fasting,abi the owner of the company na Muslim ni?I don't understand
Wia for bubble dem say make xtain fast?
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by placeofallure(f): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Peak milk my niggar

Reminds me of those adverts

Papilo ....I know say one day you go make us proud

....and I am determ.a.i.n to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by nnamdi640: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gkemz:
Doing everything for the terrorists.
And doing nothing for we Christians. We were doing fasting, they did as if nothing is happening, maybe the owner is a Muslim.
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by herkeem: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jazakumullahu khayran sir
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen
Should please drop Account details
For daily 2k giveaway for iftar and Sahur

Sponsor by: C.E.O imranRoofing Ramadan Giveaway

More Giveaway @: https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/51#111761655
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by NoSentiment: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abalado:

Lol, who xtian fasting epp?!

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Viraltrends123: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by IslamIncest: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Peak milk my niggar

Reminds me of Amina and Saadiya's breast.

Damn! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by candygist: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nonsense, let them bring down their price for Nigerians to be able to purchase. That's the real given

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Peak milk my niggar

you're too young remember the one that ends with thaaats peaaaak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Mummy05(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

More Giveaway @: https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/51#111761655
2455243555 zenith bank thank you very much sir may Almighty Allah reward you for this,this money will help me a lot to prepared something for breaking fasting tomorow and also use it to get some drugs for my daughter
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
owiko:
Peak milk that most country men and women can no longer afford. Kai baba
300naira per one!
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Hamziyah(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gkemz:
Sorry guy, i know you're in sifia pain right now.
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Amanda002: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

2091716499 UBA Motunrayo Agbaje thanks
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Wumex91: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

access bank
Allah bless the giver
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Topzee109: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gkemz:
Your heart is hateful
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Topzee109: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idamond:
I was expecting to see!!
are your a Muslim? Yes/No..
las las this country dey try hard to please the terrorist, still no avail..
Hateful pigs, you won't go anywhere with hatred in your heart
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Topzee109: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
princehrt:

How many Christians are fasting now compared to the popular Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Hamziyah(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abalado:
Shey you dey fast during chrismas ni?
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Hamziyah(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
SensualMan1:
But these disgusting things don't drink milk.

They drink the raw milk from their cow so why waste precious peak milk on disgusting humans?

I gerrit. North is the favourite bride at the moment. Everyone famzing with the North. Including the Bourdilon thief that gave the North 50 million.
Eya! Sorry o see painment. I'm quite sure you're not schooled enough to know this is mere marketing strategy. This is not the time for muslims to make noise about their alms giving but rather the time to be steadfast in our supplications to the Almighty. You can have all the peak+three crown if that will cushion your painment.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Vanzcharles(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Peak milk my niggar

Then peak milk I know and buy was #50-#60 for tin.
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by MARYIAN(f): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Manred0(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

6200170393. Fidelity bank. May Allah reward abundantly
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by obinnaeustace(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Mynd44 post=111771816]The holy month of Ramadan is here, and Nigeria’s leading dairy brand, Peak Milk, is igniting the culture of giving while also promoting family bonding through a series of activities.

Tagged ‘Peak Ramadan’, the campaign will feature activities aimed at supporting the Nigerian Muslim community and provide nutritional tips that will help them make the most of the fasting season.

Peak Milk will be spreading the message of love, giving and sharing among Muslims across Nigeria, while emphasizing the importance of milk nourishment at breakfast (Sahur) and at the breaking of fast (Iftar).

Speaking about the campaign, Marketing Manager Peak Milk, Omolara Banjoko, stated that during Ramadan, Muslim faithfuls fast for long hours. Milk and other dairy products are some of the most nutritious products for balancing the protein and calcium needs of the body in the face of long hours of fasting.

“Research has proven that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it provide us with energy, but if infused with Peak Milk, it makes a perfect source of essential vitamins, minerals and protein.

“To welcome this special time of the year, Peak milk will be using various platforms to support Muslims through the holy month of Ramadan by reminding them to reflect, prepare their zakat offerings and encourage family and friends.” Banjoko said.

She further explained: “We have partnered with select chefs and also developed nutritious and nourishing recipes - all infused with the goodness of rich, creamy Peak milk, to make preparing Sahur and Iftar meals easier for Muslims.”

Another unique leg of this initiative is the #IftarwithPeak campaign, aimed at further highlighting the fasting period as a time to be generous, open our doors to people around us, share love, nourishment and smiles.

For this campaign challenge, select influencers will challenge their friends and families to have Iftar together. Anyone who participates in the challenge by nominating a friend/family and have them come over to share Iftar with them, and subsequently post on their social media pages, tagging @peak_milk, will be rewarded with gifts.

Peak Milk will also provide packages filled with the nourishing goodness of its products, to influencers and their families, and for them to share to Muslims in their community.

Ramadan is a time to consider the less privileged and Peak milk will be providing rich protein nourishment to consumers in mosques and praying grounds in Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Kano, Abuja and Jos during Iftar. The Peak Ramadan campaign will run from 2nd April– 2nd May, 2022.

Sponsored Post[/quote After adding this huge amount of money across all your product you rubb Peter to pay Paul the best way to help during this fasting is make your product affordable to consumers expecially the poor Masse's
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Nova1988(m): 3:20am On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=money121 post=111772672][/quote]

but I was first! :\
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Newborn27(f): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2022
I salute their good gesture and marketing strategy.

Ramadan kareem to all the muslims out there.
May Allah accept it as Ibadah .
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Clementoons: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

ramadan kareem, Greetings to all muslims around the world
fcmb 6742870010
Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Olay3me(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2022
money121:
Ok

Any Muslim brethen

Re: Peak Milk Promotes Culture Of Giving, Sharing And Caring This Ramadan by Olay3me(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2022
0 0 9 1 6 0 5 5 9 0

Access Diamond

Jazakumlahu khaeran

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Need Free Services Of Our Chinese Food,Is Now Available For You To Pick On / What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? / Cost Of Healthy Diet In Nigeria Up ₦‎982 In March – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.