Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Need Bankers To Help Me With This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Bankers To Help Me With This (294 Views)

EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by PalmsInTheSky: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls everyone, I changed my name last 2 years with good intent, I passed through the legal process and was given a court affidavit and I also did a newspaper publication.

And since then, I've not been able to have a bank account that reflects my new name for the past 2 years. Every form I fill, it's never gets opened, stupid UBA jus collect all my details for nothing, they couldn't even give me any explanation, they were just giving me attitude like I'm a thief.
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by huptin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Change the name on your BVN. Your bank can do that for you, they will just need to collect all relevant documents
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
forget court affidavit and newspaper publication, do you have a new ID with your changed name?!
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by PalmsInTheSky: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
huptin:
Change the name on your BVN. Your bank can do that for you, they will just need to collect all relevant documents

I've changed the name on my bvn...still the same.
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by PalmsInTheSky: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
forget court affidavit and newspaper publication, do you have a new ID with your changed name?!

Yes. National ID card
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by rickpat(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
normally not easy when a man changes his name...the stress can choke one to death...this is just bank account...what about your certificate...what if you want to further your studies abroad...bro this gonna be hard...but keep trying since you have a new id and you have changed it in your bvn..the bank issue should be solved by now
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by PalmsInTheSky: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
normally not easy when a man changes his name...the stress can choke one to death...this is just bank account...what about your certificate...what if you want to further your studies abroad...bro this gonna be hard...but keep trying since you have a new id and you have changed it in your bvn..the bank issue should be solved by now

My mum didn't even sweat to get this thing done when she got married, Im still baffled as to why I go through all these.
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by rickpat(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:

My mum didn't even sweat to get this thing done when she got married, Im still baffled as to why I go through all these.
for a woman it's very easy now...why the stress....I was even thinking you were a man...apologies......for a woman...it's no big deal
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by PalmsInTheSky: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
for a woman it's very easy now...why the stress....I was even thinking you were a man...apologies......for a woman...it's no big deal

I'm a man
Re: I Need Bankers To Help Me With This by rickpat(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:

I'm a man
then it's a big problem as I stated earlier even with all the legal documents...for a woman it's easy....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Crypto Update!! How To Be Earning Over #500,000 Naira Monthly Through Crypto / A Dangerous Female Fraudster / Loan Without Otp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.