Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2520 Views)

"Hello From 3 Of Us" Nigeria Boobs Moverment Founder Post This Braless Photos / Is This Real Or Photoshop????? 18+ / Is thing Tongue real or photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
princefrank76:
Jokes apart. I have seen bigger ones.. That's just nature u know.

It's the same way a guy can have extremely small dick that a guy can equally have an extra large one
I’m suspecting people with such or bigger ones did surgery
Re: . by Dmacqh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you born like that or you did surgery?

Lol. I don chop to do surgery ? My younger bro got mad grit. Though I’m longer . I guess we it’s hereditary.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Lol. I don chop to do surgery ? My younger bro got mad grit. Though I’m longer . I guess we it’s hereditary.
So the Male organ is hereditary too, hmm
Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
God forbids it, that will be torture
dont take it dat way, well i dont know how p*** use to be in the body cus i have never bn at the receiving end grin

But wat i would say is "dont lose a good man cus of his machine" instead of doing it everyday u can be doing it once in a week till u get used to it cheesy

Cant imagine me advising woman grin
Re: . by Dmacqh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
So the Male organ is hereditary too, hmm

Is it not part of the body ? Haven’t you seen a family known for big eyes , a particular complexion, head, fingers or beauty ?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Is it not part of the body ? Haven’t you seen a family known for big eyes , a particular complexion, head, fingers or beauty ?
I have seen, even myself is a spitting image of my mom but I never thought towards that side that men’s organ can be hereditary as well
Re: . by Truvela: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I saw this on the sexuality section where a pained redpiller mentioned me with some trash comment but let’s shove the insults aside, please can this ever be real? or it’s some camera work that brought such magnified enhancement . Nobody should insult me ooo else I call the moderators on you, just a simple question that demands simple answers. Thanks
Does it look real to u?

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truvela:
Does it look real to u?
Read through the comments someone claims to have such and even bigger, me sef shock na wa ooo
Re: . by Dmacqh(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I have seen, even myself is a spitting image of my mom but I never thought towards that side that men’s organ can be hereditary as well

Money is man prowess not deek .
I’m praying for God to bless my hustle via brain work and leg work .
Other things are secondary to money .
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Money is man prowess not deek .
I’m praying for God to bless my hustle via brain work and leg work .
Other things are secondary to money .
You are right but na wa ooo, it will be hard for you to find a wife
Re: . by Dmacqh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are right but na wa ooo, it will be hard for you to find a wife

Money first . Other things will line up . But girls dey swallow . After all kids come out that way .
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Money first . Other things will line up . But girls dey swallow . After all kids come out that way .
So many things takes place in a woman’s body before child’s birth and as such it allows passage of the baby, you can’t compare that with sex
Re: . by citywal(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
I can Photoshop anything and I'm here to tell you that it's very real. That's not Photoshoped
Re: . by Dmacqh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
So many things takes place in a woman’s body before child’s birth and as such it allows passage of the baby, you can’t compare that with sex
Same way it come to sex . I earlier mentioned about a girl who told me to be more involved in love making than penetrating to stimulate the girl body .
I’m out her excellency. MB is low .
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
citywal:
I can Photoshop anything and I'm here to tell you that it's very real. That's not Photoshoped
It has already been confirmed and I’m dumbfounded, very scary
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Same way it come to sex . I earlier mentioned about a girl who told me to be more involved in love making than penetrating to stimulate the girl body .
I’m out her excellency. MB is low .
ok good night, I’ll soon take the topic down because they’ll use it against me in other threads, but I’m not really bothered as I have mastered and conquered the toxicity nairaland boys exhibit towards females
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
real or fake?
If this particular one is real i don't know but there are real ones
Re: . by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
VERY WRONG! Dick is not hereditary at all. A son can have a big dick when his father has a small one. Just a girl can have big breasts and her mother has medium size boobs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Man Leaked S£x Video With Model Ella Chopping Area Girl With Big Backside / Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness / So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.