Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover (40211 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by toujurs: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Itohan22:
Whose report should we believe
So pretty kiss,
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fake fake people
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Bamzyriches451: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damn!
Shameless adults shamelessly shaming theirselfs in public grin
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by OneCandleAway(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hannover:

Lol maybe u haven't met her that why... See that ladies pussy is so deep and juicy!!! Its only a very strong Redpiller that can withstand that pussy abi you want make I talk about her yansh?? My goodness you will just loose your senses. Talking from my own experience!

You don sample Nkechi omo iya pere city?

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Lilchilz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hannover:

Lol to me he looks like one without the stamina. Look Nkechi pussy is deep very deep and it takes a man with profound stamina to hit it real good....

grin
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by BadEnglish(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
You see all this grams relationship, na the bus stop una dey see here.

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Ebymyk(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Majority of these nollywood actresses are gold diggers...that's their aim of making it into the movie industry....look ing for soft landing everywhere they find themselves... Nonsense..
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Hope he fvcked her hardcore Anal!

Lol! So you want her anus to be a railway tunnel?

2 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Proudlyomonna: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is a lesson to men out there.
You can never make a wife out of a prostitute
bcus only one thing can make her stop prostitution, and that is!!!!

Your guess is as good as mine undecided
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Babaken(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Two mature goat
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Unrated900(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mugu fall
Guy man chop
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by legibow: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Can she even Bleep self with that heavy backyard she is carrying. So you u was thinking she love u. Continue thinking
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Wkaay(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please what else do you want a woman to come to a man's life for?
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by masseratti: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
gambojimeta:
grin grin grin

Who is this guy. Same guy Unicef tagged for scam.
no mind the guy man... philanthropist without a company or where he works for... I don't understand... they both should go and sit down jare. they guy is what sagbe lójú yoyo... panda that is like Gold..
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Spanki(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/522647-actress-nkechi-blessing-dated-me-for-money-sex-estranged-lover.html

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO US, FELLA! YOU ARE LUCKY SHE HADN'T GIVEN BIRTH, ELSE YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTO ATM MACHINE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO LIVE!

THEY ARE BUNCH OF EVIL SOULS! WE THE REAL FELLAS KNOW THEM AND WE HAVE A WAY OF DEALING WITH THEM!

Bleep THOSE BITCHES! THEY ARE GOLD DIGGERS! I STAND WITH YOU!!!
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Madam blessing and her husby, make we rest biko. More crazy things are happening embarassed
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Missyajoke(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cantonese:
Lies.

Uncivilized man with uncivilized lies. I do not know Nkechi Blessings, but reading the words of the man show me he is very unstable and irresponsible.

Now he has given himself away with the statement coming from UNICEF as an disreputable person. His so called charity organization maybe a conduit to siphon people’s hard earned funds.

Don't judge from one side biko hear from both sides. I most cases one is innocent while thother is a liar or they may just be doing it for grams sha.

2 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Missyajoke(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abalado:
Ano no waiting this guy see for this big nose girl self apart from the yansh.........ideregbe nie ope..though the guy has been so dull from secondary school days bcs we attended the same school, christ school ado ekiti,,,and his father was ado ekiti local government chairman, so I I knw him too well,infact his dad has an estate in ado which is FALEGAN ESTATE

Kuse story teller kuku tell us his family history undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Missyajoke(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Missyajoke(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nawa ohh!! Yawa don gas
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by tfelicityk(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
The guy shows her that he is weak in some aspects of his life and she took advantage of that.
Well, she did her assignments well on him...
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
SensualMan1:
Yoruba Demon! Lazy yoruba boy. That's how yoruba women keep reproducing lazy azz m'fkas everywhere.
Nkechi is a wise igbo woman.
I was dumbfounded the other day at Thames river only for this fly looking yoruba boy to walk up to me begging for a pound. Gave him, few hours later returned to the place only for the ediot to come again begging, then he recognised I've tipped him earlier and bounced. It dawned on me that this fly looking yoruba boy begs for a living and u have yoruba boys littered everywhere in London like rats begging for a living and sex.
Oponu....
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by highness25(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hannover:

Lol maybe u haven't met her that why... See that ladies pussy is so deep and juicy!!! Its only a very strong Redpiller that can withstand that pussy abi you want make I talk about her yansh?? My goodness you will just loose your senses. Talking from my own experience!
Abeg you don knack this girl before? And I no fit loose my senses because of puna

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by AlphaTaikun: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by AlphaTaikun: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abalado:
Ano no waiting this guy see for this big nose girl self apart from the yansh.........ideregbe nie ope..though the guy has been so dull from secondary school days bcs we attended the same school, christ school ado ekiti,,,and his father was ado ekiti local government chairman, so I I knw him too well,infact his dad has an estate in ado which is FALEGAN ESTATE
Your former high school is an
elite school where many powerful elites and savvy business people graduated from.

The handsome dude obviously comes from a fine pedigree based on what you just posted here. Are you an Ekiti man too?
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by 1864fo: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
undecided
[/s]
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by aprokopaperbag: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Is marriage still worth the hype? Wahala no dey.

For Entertainment, Hilarious and Viral contents | Movies | News & Cruise. Join the channel https:///auxiliarydoctor
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by NaBanga: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
They are 2 birds of a feather. However wearing a military uniform is any capacity when you have not served, shows very poor character. Be wary of that guy.
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by meobizy(f): 1:30am On Apr 10, 2022
She dated him for money. She could get sex anywhere.
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by FireUpNow(m): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Cry me a river...
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Those poor whores in Nollywood act like area girls, Ras.
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2022
ecolime:
Reminds me of Tonto and Kpokpogiri,

When a Gold-digger jams a crook/Jigolo

This is how it ends grin
Gold digger and scammer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious / Chukwuebuka Anyaduba & Ugochi Ejidoh Traditional Wedding: Nwoko, Others Spotted / Before Social Media: Hangouts Where Celebrities, Fans Converged (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.