Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Soludo Has Started Wrongly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (4838 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (Throwback) / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Some people always said that leadership is not by 1st class degree or professorship.

A criminal is a criminal , his state of origin is irrelevant.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:
It's too early to generalize but sincerely....soludo made his first step to the left part.

The first of it all is Agboro things (it's very nice idea to abolish agboroism).....but on a right time.

Let's look at it this way...... you abolished Agboro...... what do you think they will be doing??. You went ahead to Dare IPOB and thier action. With violence coming to your state from the people you dared, what do you think all this Agboro people will do??......is it not cheer the violence.

His first step should have been channelled in Education sector and all the civil servants of Anambra. When you get the support of the educated and working folks...... taking any other step you wish will not be hard for you.

So yesterday I called and jokingly asked my retired mother how things are faring with the new administration, she replied...."Son I don't know the hell wrong with that man doing oversabi ooh, he just paid us our monthly pension this night, which during willies time ......we do recieve it by 2nd or 3rd". With this her reply....I asked myself, will this really thrive well??.

I can vividly remember that when Willie assumed his second tenure that Salaries and pension were being paid at the as early as the end of the present month.....it doesn't enter the coming month( I.e. Salary for this current April will be paid at let's say 26th or 27th of this month) and the working class began complaining that they do finish it up early, that he should extend the payment time. But from the call I received yesterday, I don't think Soludo is on it . Well let's not do unnecessary comparison and judgement for now.

Security issue should Come after you must have given the mass what they demand first.

Meanwhile time is passing....we are still talking of IPOB this, IPOB that. Time lost is work lost.
Soludo should analyze his drawing board carefully...... to avoid ruining everything

Time is really going with talk talk honestly.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Some Igbos have come out to remind Anambrarians of their own ills. Not good at all. I really don't want to criticise a fresh governor!
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Sergio104(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I kinda always mix them up, what’s the difference? Ibo and Igbo

Igbo alphabet has "b", "gb", "gh".

B and GB are very different.... thou both are bilabial but in gb.....the sound comes from inside and not just with the lips.

If you are Yoruba......I believe it's not the same way you pronounce "igboho" that you pronounce "Osinbajo".

So they ain't the same
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Bmaster(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Lol. undecided

Soludo owes you guys no explanation,
As a matter of fact,what said has been said Regardless.

If you guys ain't comfortable with it,
Then you might as well cook all your heads together,by yourself through yourself and for yourselves in a pot.

Bunch of lazy ass modafakas

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:

B and GB are very different.... thou both are bilabial but in gb.....the sound comes from inside and not just with the lips.

If you are Yoruba......I believe it's not the same way you pronounce "igboho" that you pronounce "Osinbajo".

So they ain't the same

Is there a word like Ibo in Igbo? If yes, is it different in meaning from Igbo? That’s what my initial question meant

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:

So they ain't the same

This is what I found hence my request for clarification

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Sergio104(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Is there a word like Ibo in Igbo? If yes, is it different in meaning from Igbo? That’s what my initial question meant

Yes.

The verb to "accuse", "to help one carry something"......they are "ibo" in there own meaning.

Ibo mmadụ ebubo..........to accuse someone.

Ibo mmadụ ite n'isi.......to help someone carry a pot

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Conrod: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsley1000:
have been saying this since time immemorial.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our land from all these envy criminals residing in our state

WE WILL FLUSH MISCREANTS FROM EBONYI,IMO, ABIA AND NSUKKA TERRORISING ANAMBRA
Seunmsg,this is your 47th post of this same topic word for word,i think you are now possessed ,seek cure now.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Sergio104(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

This is what I found hence my request for clarification

The whites doesn't define us.

The call it ibo because they have pronunciation issue with "gb"......and we ain't gonna go with that tag.

We are igbo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Conrod:
Seunmsg,this is your 47th post of this same topic word for word,i think you are now possessed ,seek cure now.

My brother, I’m not Kingsley1000. Whoever that person is plagiarized my comment and I called him out immediately I noticed. Just check our writing style and you will realize that’s not me. I have no reason to use multiple handles.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Landmack: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
only u start thread ,only u dey reply.
this ur cry never start o

This thing my Governor started is really getting to y'all miscreants. Soludo pls keep peppering them.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
God bless real Okwute of Igbo land Prof Charles Soludo,One useless Ogufe liar has been parading himself as Okwutegrin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:

The whites doesn't define us.

The call it ibo because they have pronunciation issue with "gb"......and we ain't gonna go with that tag.

We are igbo

I’m not white. I once used Igbo on this forum for the language and someone corrected me that’s it’s Ibo. So is the language and tribe both called Igbo? I know a little Igbo from my secondary school days anyways.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:

Yes.

The verb to "accuse", "to help one carry something"......they are "ibo" in there own meaning.

Ibo mmadụ ebubo..........to accuse someone.

Ibo mmadụ ite n'isi.......to help someone carry a pot

Thanks
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Landmack: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:
When I saw the headline on my news feed saying "100% of arrested hoodlums not from Anambra state" a statement credited to Soludo, I did not bother opening the link, I thought it was clickbait. I reasoned Soludo couldn't have said such a stupid thing.

To my utmost horror when I came online much later I saw Soludo actually made that statement. Why make such a comment? Why should a sitting Igbo governor tribalise a state problem? What has their coming from a particular Igbo state got to do with anything? Are Anambrarians angels?

In this current time the Igbos are consolidating to position themselves better in the Nigerian project,
Soludo thinks whipping up the age long powerfully cancerous Anambra clannish sentiment is the way to go? I went online and saw few rednecks already taunting the good people of Ebonyi but thankfully the majority were not in agreement with Soludo's reckless statement. That was very low and unbecoming of a man of regard.

With all the negative press Obiano got, Obiano was never known to make such ill thought comments. Same as Okwute Ndigbo. They don't make such comments and I plead with them to advise Soludo or he will just lose his way.

In the run up to the gubernatorial elections my superiors insisted Soludo will not make a good governor. I was quite disappointed on their position. But they insisted to me they know Soludo and he is not a people person at all. Such persons don't do well in administration despite his well known repute in management. Intelligence is not wisdom, wisdom is leadership. I pray he gets his acts right on time and I urge umuigbo from other states within and outside the SE to disregard that careless statement as we continue to put our house in order and consolidate.

sorry to burst ur bubble

obiano also said same...check the past headlines.

Soludo is indeed breaking una legs...he hasn't started yet una don begin cry yenyenyen

pack and go to ur state!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Landmack: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

He should be careful or he will become unpopular very quickly.

it's u and ur generation that will become unpopular. Have u asked ur state governor why he's been very stupid even after years as a governor in power.

we will send y'all miscreants to ur shitty states anuofia

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ideyontop: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Very senseless and foolish talk! its people like you that are Nigeria's problems. Hoodlums came from other states, camped in Anambra and were causing mayhem and a bold governor who is taking the problem head on is stating the facts as is and you are here spewing rubbish from your incapable mouth. Have you ever lead a village in your life? Let alone a state!!! Your statement is very very annoying, insensible and empty.

May God continue to bless, protect and strengthen our amiable governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

SlayerForever:
When I saw the headline on my news feed saying "100% of arrested hoodlums not from Anambra state" a statement credited to Soludo, I did not bother opening the link, I thought it was clickbait. I reasoned Soludo couldn't have said such a stupid thing.

To my utmost horror when I came online much later I saw Soludo actually made that statement. Why make such a comment? Why should a sitting Igbo governor tribalise a state problem? What has their coming from a particular Igbo state got to do with anything? Are Anambrarians angels?

In this current time the Igbos are consolidating to position themselves better in the Nigerian project,
Soludo thinks whipping up the age long powerfully cancerous Anambra clannish sentiment is the way to go? I went online and saw few rednecks already taunting the good people of Ebonyi but thankfully the majority were not in agreement with Soludo's reckless statement. That was very low and unbecoming of a man of regard.

With all the negative press Obiano got, Obiano was never known to make such ill thought comments. Same as Okwute Ndigbo. They don't make such comments and I plead with them to advise Soludo or he will just lose his way.

In the run up to the gubernatorial elections my superiors insisted Soludo will not make a good governor. I was quite disappointed on their position. But they insisted to me they know Soludo and he is not a people person at all. Such persons don't do well in administration despite his well known repute in management. Intelligence is not wisdom, wisdom is leadership. I pray he gets his acts right on time and I urge umuigbo from other states within and outside the SE to disregard that careless statement as we continue to put our house in order and consolidate.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Landmack:

it's u and ur generation that will become unpopular. Have u asked ur state governor why he's been very stupid even after years as a governor in power.

we will send y'all miscreants to ur shitty states anuofia

Ask which state governor?
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Ideyontop:
Very senseless and foolish talk! its people like you that are Nigeria's problems. Hoodlums came from other states, camped in Anambra and were causing mayhem and a bold governor who is taking the problem head on is stating the facts as is and you are here spewing rubbish from your incapable mouth. Have you ever lead a village in your life? Let alone a state!!! Your statement is very very annoying, insensible and empty.

May God continue to bless, protect and strengthen our amiable governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

[/s]
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Karemarealty288(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsley1000:
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our land from all these envy criminals residing in our state

Illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Anambra people are villagers. Larger groupings is unknown to them. Even the artificial creation called state they are now clinging on, they still fall back to their tiny village enclave. Their world view is always poor irrespective of education or travels. Imagine if other igbos turn against ojukwu?
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Proudlyomonna: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Eastlink:
When I checked his reconciliation list I applauded him for bringing top Igbo technocrats regardless of state. Joe Nworgu, Charly Boy, Onyeka Onwenu etc. But when I saw him make that silly statement I shoke my head in disbelief.

I don't know if he was being political with that statement by trying to rally Anambrarians into seeing the UGM as terrorists instead of villagers worth shielding. But if he meant that statement, then be goofed. That's because the UGM disturbing Anambra did not migrate from anywhere. They are full blown indigenes. Uzodinma despite his daftness will never be caught making such statement.

The truth is, same way Abia indigenes form the bulk UGM in their state, same way Imo boys form the bulk of UGM in Imo is the same way Anambra boys are the main UGM in their own state.

I also disagree totally with him on that statement.
He needs to understand that a problem for Anambra is a problem for Igbo as a people in entirety,same goes with every state in the SE region.
Ipob,esn ugm problem is not just an Anambra issue,it's an Igbo issue he should not allow his emotions get the best of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Proudlyomonna: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Oga try your bigotry skills on something else maybe ijaw vs uhrobo�
It won't work here bcus every Igboman knows that Igbo is one big family.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Eastlink:
When I checked his reconciliation list I applauded him for bringing top Igbo technocrats regardless of state. Joe Nworgu, Charly Boy, Onyeka Onwenu etc. But when I saw him make that silly statement I shoke my head in disbelief.

I don't know if he was being political with that statement by trying to rally Anambrarians into seeing the UGM as terrorists instead of villagers worth shielding. But if he meant that statement, then be goofed. That's because the UGM disturbing Anambra did not migrate from anywhere. They are full blown indigenes. Uzodinma despite his daftness will never be caught making such statement.

The truth is, same way Abia indigenes form the bulk UGM in their state, same way Imo boys form the bulk of UGM in Imo is the same way Anambra boys are the main UGM in their own state.

Soludo was right

Moreover that list is trash.

Everyone should go back to their state and set up their own committee.

Anambra Money is not for jamboree.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:
[s]When I saw the headline on my news feed saying "100% of arrested hoodlums not from Anambra state" a statement credited to Soludo, I did not bother opening the link, I thought it was clickbait. I reasoned Soludo couldn't have said such a stupid thing.

In the run up to the gubernatorial elections my superiors insisted Soludo will not make a good governor. I was quite disappointed on their position. But they insisted to me they know Soludo and he is not a people person at all. Such persons don't do well in administration despite his well known repute in management. Intelligence is not wisdom, wisdom is leadership. I pray he gets his acts right on time and I urge umuigbo from other states within and outside the SE to disregard that careless statement as we continue to put our house in order and consolidate.[/s]

Rubbish.

He should allow Abakiliki people to run his state to the ground.

Go and write something else.

Truth pains.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

[s]Another redneck. Take our land from who? Anambrarians are in charge of Anambra and still running some other states. So who should take back from who? You ses your life.

You better be wise. Never throw a stone in the market as you don't know if it will hit your mother[/s].

Ipob apologist everywhere. Be importing more Abakiliki people but their end will be disastrous.

Biafra is a finished course. Purely dead.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
anungangampu:
He said the truth even though the truth shouldnt be said. He is trying to contain a menace here not done by the people he is governing which make it a bitter truth not to be hidden.
If other state governor rise up to end this sit at home the way Anambra is doing, we would have seen a joint decisions by all states to end it.
You can't leave him in a dark to fight this menace the states governors of those causing it are either relaxing and not doing a thing.
It's good he said it, if you think he shouldn't say it, tell other governors to riseup and do something about this lock down that is gradually reducing igbo land.
I have look for an apartment for 4 families living igbo land since this menace started and they are all living in Anambra before.
A spade should be called a spade.

Bless up.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

As far as Anambrarians are part and parcel of other states, for good and for bad, your position is faulty bro.

Let every state sort their issues as they want.

Soludo is right till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
nabiz:
I really don't know who is advising soludo. I pray he don't end up fighting instead of working

Are you from Anambra Mba.

So let the advisers keep advising him because they are doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Landmack:
only u start thread ,only u dey reply.
this ur cry never start o

This thing my Governor started is really getting to y'all miscreants. Soludo pls keep peppering them.

Those guys never meant well for anambra. Their minds are bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ideyontop:

Bless up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him / BREAKING: Obi Was Rigged Out In 41, 972 Where LP Had No Poll Agents- INEC / Twitter Users Are Now Blocking Peter Gringory Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.