Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? (8364 Views)

Flood Ravages Zoo, Houses In Maiduguri: Ostriches, Crocodiles, Snakes Escape / You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by SocialJustice: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
No be who get zoo dey visit zoo? There is no zoo in Delta state, the nearest is Ogba zoo in Benin city and I heard it isn't even worth visiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Profayo: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Whic
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by simpleseyi: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerians really visit Aso Rock. That's where Nigeria's wildest animals reside.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by kinzation(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
liftedud:
No fun in Nigerian zoo ooo

To see hungry looking animals or what

Even in the zoo how many animals will you see

Abegi

Is the corntree not a zoo

You mean Zoogeria?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Tremple8v: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Visit zoo again , we are all living in a zoo , which zoo do you want me to visit again.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by MrHighSea: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
I can't stand the sight of hungry caged animals.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by chatinent: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2022
I'm in Nigeria already...no need visiting. Everyday I wake, the zoo visits me.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Theunbothered: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2022
I visit Aso Rock every day.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by dododawa1: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2022
Lol,who get time,even their is time,no money,even thier is money,no security.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by lalastimlala: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigeria itself is a zoo. Animals everywhere
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Which local zoo I wan visit wey pass Nigeria? Abeg op no make me vex with you o
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Never visited a zoo.
The one in UNN has nothing in it except a 100+ year old tortoise, 4 crocodiles, many trees and playgrounds. The Lions, snakes, monkeys, baboons and whatever was in it are all dead.
In fact, the Maintainance culture is zero. Sometimes I pity those remaining animals, I wonder if they feed well.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Enemyofpeace: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Tremple8v:
Visit zoo again , we are all living in a zoo , which zoo do you want me to visit again.
no mind the op

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by jamexborn(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2022
No need to visit the zoo, I get to see different animals everyday on the street of lagos
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Burgerlomo: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Bro Shaggi will give you the right answer grin
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
People are hungry.
Zoo keepers are hungry.
Zoo animals are hungry.
The only ones eating are those in govt.
So...they should come & watch us cos we are the animals they are resting.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by God1000(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Mynd44:
As often as I have out of town visitors who are of good character and are willing
mynd44 my guy, I dey greet you oo
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by DelTel(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:
our former governor sold the whole animals in our own and also sold the lands too , its now a highbrow estate .

Which State pls and the governor that did that ?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Lekan239(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Is there Zoo in ado ekiti
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by flejnr2(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2022
DelTel:

Which State pls and the governor that did that ?

senator chimaroke Nnamani
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by DelTel(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:

senator chimaroke Nnamani

Coal City Chai

Same man still got elected Senator
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Henon: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2022
I don't understand, how i my to visit a zoo when i'm in a zoo already?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Ecos(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2022
cry
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by MedicH: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
When u are in a zoo already?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Empredboy(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
I will rather visit a poultry than a zoo in Nigeria. Which interesting live animal will you see there than their pictures?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
When last did you visit a local Zoo in your State or Neighboring State to either have fun or see those king of animals you had heard of but had not been able to see it "live. "

Who wants to see a maltreated and hungry lion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? / Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi / Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.