Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide (483 Views)

Online Sales Reps Needed! / Need Extra Income? Jforce Is Currently Recruiting Jumia Sales Consultant Across / Sales Consultant At ICONVIEW DE-LUXE LIMITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by SolarEdge: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Do you own a smartphone and have access to the internet? Can you work with a trustworthy solar company in Nigeria from the comfort of your own home?

KSK SOLAR SYSTEMS is a well-known solar company in Nigeria, with its headquarters in Lagos. Solar panels, inverters, solar charge controllers, solar freezers, solar pressing irons, solar street lights, and inverter batteries are all available from us. Our expertise lies in the installation of solar power systems. Since our inception, we've completed over 290 solar projects and have been fully registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2018.

We are excited to welcome our first group of online sales consultants, who will help us leverage the internet to reach a wider range of audiences while also building a strong brand.

With great excitement, we are onboarding our first group of online sales consultants to use the internet to reach a wider range of audiences while also creating a passive income for participants.

We have an irresistible commission-based offer as well as other performance-based bonuses.
We will hold a two-day training in a closed Watsapp group for participants to learn more about our products and business model.

Participants who are interested should send a WhatsApp message to +2348189985957 with their name and location, stating that they are interested.

Follow the example below:
Hello, my name is Peter. I am interested and live in Abuja.

If you do not follow the instructions above, your message will be ignored. Please do not call; instead, send a WhatsApp DM only.

1 Like

Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by SolarEdge: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Application still open
Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello, my name is precious, i am interested and i live in kogi state
Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by Advertisershubs(f): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2022
SolarEdge:
Do you own a smartphone and have access to the internet? Can you work with a trustworthy solar company in Nigeria from the comfort of your own home?

KSK SOLAR SYSTEMS is a well-known solar company in Nigeria, with its headquarters in Lagos. Solar panels, inverters, solar charge controllers, solar freezers, solar pressing irons, solar street lights, and inverter batteries are all available from us. Our expertise lies in the installation of solar power systems. Since our inception, we've completed over 290 solar projects and have been fully registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2018.

We are excited to welcome our first group of online sales consultants, who will help us leverage the internet to reach a wider range of audiences while also building a strong brand.

With great excitement, we are onboarding our first group of online sales consultants to use the internet to reach a wider range of audiences while also creating a passive income for participants.

We have an irresistible commission-based offer as well as other performance-based bonuses.
We will hold a two-day training in a closed Watsapp group for participants to learn more about our products and business model.

Participants who are interested should send a WhatsApp message to +2348189985957 with their name and location, stating that they are interested.

Follow the example below:
Hello, my name is Peter. I am interested and live in Abuja.

If you do not follow the instructions above, your message will be ignored. Please do not call; instead, send a WhatsApp DM only.

I'm interested and I can help you promote your products as I'm an expert with Digital Marketing, Advertisements and Promotions.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by SolarEdge: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Keep sending in your interest.
Follow the instruction as detailed on the advert
Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by SolarEdge: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning,
Take advantage of this offer and start earning descent income from the comfort of your home
Re: Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide by SolarEdge: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Send in your interest.
Training for the first phase kicks off Thursday 14th April.
Money is the reward you get for an exchange of value

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer / Field Engineering Technician / Front Desk Officer ( Female ) Needed At Pearl Multidynamics Services @ Ojodu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.