Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,604 members, 7,968,761 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

To Marry Your First Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Your First Love (10607 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry Your First Love by theopops: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2006
I guess, from experience then, people who are married can say, you can marry your first love and be happy.

Me, lai lai. No way in hell will I do that. As far as I am concerned, you can only know the best, after comparing, QED.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Kintayo(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2006
You guys have spoken well,you see is a dream of every lady to married her first love,but, , what is the but?
The but comes from the both party because you will see a guy that is not faithful & also you will find a lady that is not appreciating what the guy is doing and vice visa, but let me tell you there is "REAL LOVE", But another thing that make the first love not existing is when someone find the first love, imagine a person that find the first love in secoundary school one way or the other the two we depart especially when Almighty JABM is still Jambing them, it can really be fun to them but you see that when they get to school is another story, especially if one of them been influence by friends although he or she too may like to end up with the first love but it cann't help the situation,thereafter excuses will start risen, this really started with a guy when he has seen a prety lady in school may be the first love is still looking for her result & you see most of our ladies, "OPOLO RIBI TO TUTU BASI".In a nutshell it takes the grace of God to end up with your first love, but let me tell you guys in the house that said their is no LOVE, See is just that you have not really seen the REAL LOVE, i pray that may your eyes be open & may God help you to find it, so stop the lotto of a thing hemmm Maxflame There is Real Love, may be because you have not met her {For me i'm vehemently  happy that i found my Real Love Which i  will marry}
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Kintayo(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2006
You guys had spoken well,you see is a dream of every lady to married her first love,but, , what is the but?
The but comes from the both party because you will see a guy that is not faithful & also you will find a lady that is not appreciating what the guy is doing and vice visa, but let me tell you there is "REAL LOVE", What is LOVE? Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude it does not demand its own way. not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. Also love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circustance. But another thing that make the first love not existing is when someone find the first love, imagine a person that find the first love in secoundary school one way or the other the two we depart especially when Almighty JABM is still Jambing them, it can really be fun to them but you see that when they get to school is another story, especially if one of them been influence by friends although he or she too may like to end up with the first love but it cann't help the situation,thereafter excuses will start risen, this really started with a guy when he has seen a prety lady in school may be the first love is still looking for her result & you see most of our ladies, "OPOLO RIBI TO TUTU BASI".In a nutshell it takes the grace of God to end up with your first love, but let me tell you guys in the house that said their is no LOVE, See is just that you have not really seen the REAL LOVE, i pray that may your eyes be open & may God help you to find it, so stop the lotto of a thing hemmm Maxflame There is Real Love, may be because you have not met her {For me i'm vehemently happy that i found my Real Love Which i will marry}
Re: To Marry Your First Love by momoney1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2006
Isn’t it wonderful to marry your first love? Don’t you just wish that the first relationship you enter into ends up in marriage and you live happily ever after? I know it sounds like a fairy tale but, wouldn’t you all like to marry your first love?

gaaash, that sound's crazy to me. you'r going to lack much experience in your love life.

i don't dig the idea and will never embarassed angry
Re: To Marry Your First Love by momoney1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2006
I guess, from experience then, people who are married can say, you can marry your first love and be happy.

Me, lai lai. No way in hell will I do that. As far as I am concerned, you can only know the best, after comparing, QED.

i'm with you, fellow. forgot to include you in my first reply.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by ten(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2006
love is dead, maxflame , there is love , and i tell you, when you get there you would know
Re: To Marry Your First Love by bumstuff(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2006
Well its not always easy to get married to ones 1st love because except you’re well of age before meeting your 1st love, I mean you’re already thinking about marriage before you meet him/her.

Re: To Marry Your First Love by babe1(f): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2006
bumstuff:

Well its not always easy to get married to ones 1st love because except you’re well of age before meeting your 1st love, I mean you’re already thinking about marriage before you meet him/her.

Well said, because most of the time you are too young to even know what love is! Some people have first love at 12 or 15 yrs of age without sex but you sure ain't ready for marriage at that age, unless you keep the flame till you are of age.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by SamMilla1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2006
it doesnt matter who you marry .as long as uyou love the person, personally ,i knew from the begininnig that the so called first love thing wont work with me.so guys,if ypours is not working,dont hesistate to look for a new one
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2006
to marry your first love may be the best thing you will ever do for your self
Re: To Marry Your First Love by momoney1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2006

mubowa, at least you are still very young and as well can experiment it and see, unless other wise has happen, you know what i mean grin tongue joking
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Remmzy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2006
mubowa:

I[b] like the word you used; 'may be', so keep dreaming. wish you luck! grin
It will only take God to furfil that, i tell you because it aint easy men.
He might be your first love while you not be on his choosen list, a lie unh?[/b]
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: To Marry Your First Love by TemmeyTJ(f): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2006
Its good to marry ur first love, but sometimes ur first boyfriend might not be ur first love.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by tripplea27(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2006
theopops:

Re: To Marry Your First Love by Remmzy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2006
tripplea27:

@tripplea27
THis is gonna turn one's search for a perfect guy into 'itowo' Gari ijebu grin; okan tabi kokan angry what do yu tink?
Re: To Marry Your First Love by laneige(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2006
I'm finding myself asking the same question so ur not the only one whatever u do always think carefully cos marriage is a life time commitment, well for some anyways.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Remmzy(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2006
la_neige:

I'm finding myself asking the same question so your not the only one whatever u do always think carefully because marriage is a life time commitment, well for some anyways.

I wonder ooooooo! lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2006
whatever mo money, what other wise (sex)? no because is no good for people at my age
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Makeda(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2006
I did marry my first love and it is wonderful!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2006
Congratulations. Makeda. How old are you now and for how long have you been married? Thanks. wink
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Makeda(f): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2006
@Seun
Thanks! I am 26 and my husband is 27. We got married when we were 25 and 26! We are very happy and blessed!!! smiley
Re: To Marry Your First Love by acidrop(f): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2007
your marriage is just one yr old, the love is still steaming, this is not a good place 2 be when u just got married,

nwaiz @poster what if u lost your first love and have been trying 2 find him and don't know where the hell he is in Nigeria, seriously itz starting 2 piss me off angry
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Ilovemyhus(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2007
My first love no never he was not a very good man.

My second well I would say it my first true love is much better.
I'm going to marry my second love is much better. grin
Re: To Marry Your First Love by babe1(f): 6:45am On May 30, 2007
I attend the same church with my last love , not first love and he wishes he was my baby daddy when he sees my daughter. He was not serious and now i am happily married. Thank you Jesus, i have the best man out there. Sorry ladies.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2007
do wat pleases you . it is a gratr idea.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by SweetT1: 6:07pm On May 30, 2007
@Topic
To marry your first love is an invitation to cheating. Bt the time you get married to him/her, you would have been tired of eating the same pommo or burger. Or can you eat the same food forever. That's why i like me a lil' bit of Omo-Eko, TOH, Cuteass e.t.c.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by fekuti: 6:36pm On May 30, 2007
Sweet T, Te meto la verga por el osico para que te calles el pinche puto osico hijo de perra!
but as far as Thief goes the only thing she'll be thieving is blows to her face with all that omoladun kenkelewu sh!t, Dale a la Madre.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by kezandra: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
marrying my first love is the best thing that can ever happen to me.gush he so sweet.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by danjay(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2007
marryin ur first luv is d best tin 2 do,cause u knw u re d first person 2 visit d precious zone
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Cadet(f): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2008
Suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
marryin your first love is d best tin 2 do,cause u knw u re d first person 2 visit d precious zone

it doesnt always happen like that,dat d person is d first doesnt mean both will live a happy life
Re: To Marry Your First Love by ogrebuga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2008
can't you guys leave a thread to R.I.P.? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.