Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex (953 Views)

Tax Protests: Kenyans Berate Destiny Etiko For ‘Insensitivity / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex by constancefriday(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
News - Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song "Ekwueme" was constantly used to mock and berate me for not marrying my Ex- Girlfriend.
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday.

Apostle Constance Friday mourns the death of Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, singer of the popular Igbo Gospel Song "Ekwueme"

I saw the sad news on Gospel Hotspot this morning. Chei Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu is dead! that's so sad.
I don't wish such upon a young and beautiful gospel singer like her.
She died on Friday! Jesus!
Her hit song " Ekwueme" (which means Promise Keeper in English) was used by some folks to constantly berate and mock me for failing to marry my ex- girlfriend (whom I truly loved indeed) after all my promises to marry her.
I really loved that ex GF of mine and wanted to put a ring on her finger, but unpredictable events stopped that from taking place.
They kept playing this song over and over and over (deliberately to mock me).
A point came when each time I heard the song playing on my mp3 devices, I'd either skip to the next track, stop the song or just delete it. Inspite of how wonderful, melodious and lovely the song was.

A beautiful thing can be misused and abused, just as many modern Christians misuse and abuse the Bible and the Gospel.

Do not berate a Man for not keeping a promise they made. You don't know what reality hit so hard and paralyzed him or her.
Only God makes promises that he never fails to keep and receiving the fulfilments of God's promises are conditional. Only God's love is unconditional.

May beloved Sister Osinachi's soul rest in peace.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Ani Constance C. Friday.

Rest in Peace!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex by constancefriday(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song "Ekwueme" was constantly used to mock and berate me for not marrying my Ex- Girlfriend.

Apostle Constance Friday mourns the death of Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, singer of the popular Igbo Gospel Song "Ekwueme"

I saw the sad news on Gospel Hotspot this morning. Chei Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu is dead! that's so sad.
Her hit song " Ekwueme" (which means Promise Keeper in English) was used by some folks to constantly berate and mock me for failing to marry my ex- girlfriend (whom I truly loved indeed) after all my promises to marry her.
I really loved that ex GF of mine and wanted to put a ring on her finger, but unpredictable events stopped that from taking place.
A point came when each time I heard the song playing on my mp3 devices, I'd either skip to the next track, stop the song or just delete it. Inspite of how wonderful, melodious and lovely the song was.

A beautiful thing can be misused and abused, just as many modern Christians misuse and abuse the Bible and the Gospel.

Do not berate a Man for not keeping a promise they made. You don't know what reality hit so hard and paralyzed him or her.
Only God makes promises that he never fails to keep and receiving the fulfilments of God's promises are conditional. Only God's love is unconditional.

Yours Sincerely;

Rest in Peace!
Re: Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex by anitazion: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2022
constancefriday:

Yours Sincerely;

Rest in Peace!
It is so sad, such a young beautiful lady just gone so early. RIP to her cry
Re: Sis. Osinachi Nwachukwu's song was used to mock/berate Me for not Marrying my Ex by stephieok: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2022
constancefriday:

Yours Sincerely;

Rest in Peace!

Na wa, no be small thing chei

(1) (Reply)

Amidst The Chrisland Scandal, The Victim Expresses She Enjoyed The Whole S*x Ram / Did Adekunle Gold Really Meet Simi As Virgin / Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.