Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested (3953 Views)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Mstick:
Woman leaves abusive marriage: she's a LovePeddler, it's because the husband doesn't have money, she should have endured.
Woman dies in abusive marriage:why didn't she leave? It's her fault.

RIP Osinachi.
This is Dunamis headquarters, and that is the husband.. The Senior Pastor and his Wife ,do I say they " really failed her." You can't keep advising someone that is in abusive marriage to go back and manage or adjust just to cover face, who are you doing. I had seen Osinachi severely, she looks older than her age but I did not know that it is her marriage that is killing her and who knows if the sister is not going through the same mess. Forget what people will say about you as a minister of the gospel and save your life first na who dey alife dey do ministration.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Blablamalala:
Have you once been in an abusive marriage and left willing?
Dem tie her legs and hands for the abusive marriage put? undecided

Dem comot her brain when she marry?, undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mstick:
Woman leaves abusive marriage: she's a LovePeddler, it's because the husband doesn't have money, she should have endured.
Woman dies in abusive marriage:why didn't she leave? It's her fault.

RIP Osinachi.
Why do women care so much what others think of their choices? No be low self esteem be that? This isn't right at all! undecided

She died like fowl all while holding on to Mrs title.. why? undecided

Now her children are literally stuck living with the monster that killed her until God knows when the police will do something about her case. Isn't that all round wickedness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reelmii:

I wont be surprised if she was the breadwinner of the family..yet ego will not allow him help her to grow...man if the house in deed
Why didn't her own ego allow her to abandon the man or run for her own life? Why did she choose to retain her Mrs status rather than escape the environment at least for the sake of her kids? undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fashionista01:

Some do because of what people will say.
Some do because they depend mainly on the husband income.
Some do because of religious beliefs.
RIP
Which religion dey tell anyone to sit tight in abuse abeg? Which one?. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ifakiland:
I don't even know her.....funny how all her friends are only speaking out after her death tho....so much for fake friendship.....
No mind dem... they were probably among those encouraging her to remain in the shithole of a marriage too. undecided

But ultimately, this was her decision to make and she chose foolishly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by descarado: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
This is Dunamis headquarters, and that is the husband.. The Senior Pastor and his Wife ,do I say they " really failed her." You can't keep advising someone that is in abusive marriage to go back and manage or adjust just to cover face, who are you doing. I had seen Osinachi severely, she looks older than her age but I did not know that it is her marriage that is killing her and who knows if the sister is not going through the same mess. Forget what people will say about you as a minister of the gospel and save your life first na who dey alife dey do ministration.
Narcissists support themselves citing a part of the bible. Enenche is a narcissist so I wouldn't be surprised if he told her to continue to submit and endure like his wife.

All to answer virtuous woman who is a role model.

Religion has eroded us of common sense.

This issue should have been trashed by their kinsmen as done in days old but now everybody is born again, following traditional footsteps is seen as sin and not allowed.

Rip to her.

We will read another very soon

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by NoToPile: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm, I have been seeing screenshots of chats on FB.

What people should understand is that your life comes first, your soul is more important to God than any other thing.

Every other thing can be replaced or even done without but once there's no life all is lost.

Your life first. It's much more important than the marriage. Once there's a threat to life, theres a big problem oo. No need to even divorce, run first, run as fast as your legs can carry. Then you guys can be talking about the matter from afar

But then we Christians can be very hypocritical, they will stereotype women who ran from abusive marriages with the she can't keep her home blablabla didn't she see the type of person he is before marriage forgetting that people do change. If she had left the church would not even give her a landing space.

God hates Divorce yeah, but God also hates murder.

Now a sisters glory has been cut short.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Realmi: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ifakiland:
I don't even know her.....funny how all her friends are only speaking out after her death tho....so much for fake friendship.....
it is not fake friendship....she did not allow anybody talk about her marriage in public...she only confided in her friends but told them to keep it to themselves

If they had spoken out on her behalf wen she was alive, she would have call the betrayals for exposing what she told them in private

She never gave anybody the permission to help her seek help or even punish the man....so the friends had to keep it to themselves since the person involved does not want to speak up

U can't help who does not want to be helped....wat if they had spoken up for her and she comes out to deny it...wont the friends be looking stupid
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dem tie her legs and hands for the abusive marriage put? undecided

Dem comot her brain when she marry?, undecided

It's makes sense if someone is speaking from experience. That was the essence of the question.
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by Polynek(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't know if Dix woman was the one that sang Ekwueme and you no dey use me play
Is she the one?

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Cause Of Death Revealed, Husband Arrested by toluxa1(m): 1:36am On Apr 11, 2022
descarado:

Narcissists support themselves citing a part of the bible. Enenche is a narcissist so I wouldn't be surprised if he told her to continue to submit and endure like his wife.

All to answer virtuous woman who is a role model.

Religion has eroded us of common sense.

This issue should have been trashed by their kinsmen as done in days old but now everybody is born again, following traditional footsteps is seen as sin and not allowed.

Rip to her.

We will read another very soon

Stop disgracing yourself. Watch yourself. I have heard Dr Paul hammer on this more than 3 times. You and your fellow anti-Christs will always rush to convulse on anything drag the Church.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1513269282406379524

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type Of Cultist To Die During A Cult War Funny Pictures / End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) / Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.