Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two (37452 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by DasaintHope(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
If this gets to Lagos Man! It ain't gonna be funny. Generalismo I see you.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by FuckDModz: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
jacoik:
what's erujeje please?

Google is your friend. Don't be a mentally lazy bastard.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by richeeyo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjakid:
Lagos is pissful.. yorubas can't take care of Lagos even after Nigerians and FG have invested heavily in it but they want to rule Nigeria in 2023..tueh!!!
I definitely hope you no be igbo
And am sure u not hausa
Igbos think they would continue to misbehave in Lagos
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by immortal2: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Camelot65:
You see informants ehn? They're deadly.

They dont even need informant. All they have to do is carry out surveillance of the community before strike. They mostly pretend to buy things from those Abokis that sell things at the gate and stay there till they get all the information they want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by SIMONEKPA7: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Time to bring back SARS

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Psychokinetic: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Topzee109:
I'll say this again and again, igbos are the most Hateful, bitter, hypocritical set of people I've ever met. I don't know whether their heart is made of stone, such an unbelievable set of people
O….k! I’d really like to understand how your comment is related to the post. They keep warning Afonja Muslims like you to stop spending all your time in mosques but no! You guys would rather waste brain cells on the ground slamming your heads in then come online to display dangerous stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
The spate of violent crime in Lagos is assuming frightening proportion,and need to be seriously checked by the state government.
BTW why is it that coastal and riverine regions often experience frequent acts of violence?
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by BelovedofLord: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Nigeria is like a building with faulty foundation, we keep bringing in different building engineers to keep patching it every four years, some patch better than some, while some damage the previous patching done by others, but the best thing to do is to bring down the structure and go back to the foundation and get it right, if not a builder might come and collapse the entire building with people inside it...

Divide Nigeria now to save lives...
+++
I NOTICED DANIEL IN YOUR IDENTITY!
+++
YOUR SUBMISSION ON THE COLLASPING BRUTISH BRITISH EXPERIMENT IS DEEPLY, SPIRITUAL!!!

+++
MORE ANOINTING & KUDOS!!!!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yoruba dey fear sha

Even inside the bush bandits live in the North, some farmers still live there

Una don abandon whole estate inside town. Chei

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by faithfull18(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by obembet(f): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
toujurs:
As in ehn, And some fools would tell you, if not for tinubu, lagos won't have been what it is today, and you would be wondering, what did tinubu actually achieve while as a governor, fashola even performed, far better than tinubu. That tinubu is a thief.

Why can't you focus on governor and leave Tinubu alone
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Proudlyomonna: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
The moment this their rubbish comes down South that will be the end of this evil unproductive Union.
E dey everybody mind oo but we just se make we still dey package small small undecided
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
I tell you!
Brendaniel:
Nigeria is like a building with faulty foundation, we keep bringing in different building engineers to keep patching it every four years, some patch better than some, while some damage the previous patching done by others, but the best thing to do is to bring down the structure and go back to the foundation and get it right, if not a builder might come and collapse the entire building with people inside it...

Divide Nigeria now to save lives...
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by pargelenis(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
An outskirt town (Ayobo) but still a very bad sign for Lagos!
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by yusluvad(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pathetic and disheartening. The insecurity situation of Nigeria keep worsening day-by-day...
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by babamoha(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Our problem started in 1914 and was now encouraged by poor leadership.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
JooEeL:

That is what people like you said until Igboho (just only1 man) came out and showed another side of Yorubas, yet you people were thrown into confusion and wanted to kill him.

Blacks are just evil. Keep ur opinion to yourself.
It pains me how Igboho was just thrown under the bus and his people were rejecting him. Some people were even saying he's working for PDP. Nigerians aren't worth the stress abeg

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by legba1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjakid:
Lagos is pissful.. yorubas can't take care of Lagos even after Nigerians and FG have invested heavily in it but they want to rule Nigeria in 2023..tueh!!!

This is but a child play compared to what you kins are going through in your IPOB/ESN invested states... I am sure you are typing from your bloda shoo inside this same Lagos where you are hole up. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by kokomilala(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
@Afonjakid,long before you people came as economic refugees- that's how I see some of you- came to Lagos; when your forebears were scouring for food in the forests of Umuaihia and the rest ,the Yoruba and Togolese,Ghanaians were in Lagos. Lagos was not part of Nigeria originally. Lagos had been making impact on Western policies long before you guys,in your mendicant-like posture came to Lagos. And,when Nigeria breaks up,we will either ask you lot to leave or make you second class citizens. There's no difference from the way northerners are coming to Lagos now and the way Igbo people were coming -still coming- many years ago. After Christmas,you were sure to see Igbo people bring their neophytes or what we know in local parlance as JJC.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Oturatetuala(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do small African voodoo, u won't hear word. Nigeria is now a war zone.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by abbeyola86: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

Fools like you will just want to hide your steady pain when you see trend that affects other regions. How PISSFUL is your own region? We are seeing how you are taking care of it. You see why you people are always relegated...children of hate. ECONOMIC REFUGEE

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Rafaell(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Topzee109:
I'll say this again and again, igbos are the most Hateful, bitter, hypocritical set of people I've ever met. I don't know whether their heart is made of stone, such an unbelievable set of people

And who caused it ? Is it not the same Afonjas n Almajiris that marginalized, terrorized n harangued the Igbos so mercilessly all the way from as far back as 1956 till date in this God-forsaken kwantri called Nizooria. Are they not the "Monsters you made" Go and listen to Burna Boy again !!
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by lovat(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Topzee109:
Lalasticlala Seun rule 2
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by codemaniacs: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rafaell:

And who caused it ? Is it not the same Afonjas n Almajiris that marginalized, terrorized n harangued the Igbos so mercilessly all the way from as far back as 1956 till date in this God-forsaken kwantri called Nizooria. Are they not the "Monsters you made" Go and listen to Burna Boy again !!

from the 1900s to the 1950s to 1960 till 1966 Igbos were the ones in powerful positions..

It was after independence at 1960 where the regions were fully in the hands of the major regional ethnic nations that Igbo leaders like N:namdi Azikiwe who was the president of Nigeria started to marginalize the indigenes of other regions from getting employed in federal institutions in their own region using his presidential powers which was one of the reasons for Ahmadu Be:llo's and Akintola's anti I:gbo comment.....

for example, federal Universities and institutions in northern Nigeria had more I:gbo lecturers and i:gbo administrators than northerners and it was the same in the western region there were more I:gbo lecturers and I:gbo administrators than Yoruba...

It was so bad in the western region, that N:namdi Azikiwe had the guts to want to be premier of the western region and Yoruba leaders were against it and when N:namdi Azikiwe and his other I:gbo leaders noticed they couldn't gain control over other regions they started a coup to kill the leaders of the other regions and abolish regionalism and replaced regionalism with unitary government because they thought they will be in charge forever...

the entire southern Nigeria is suffering the aftermath of 1960s Igbo leaders decisions ( aftermath of the civil war )....
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by chaloskyx: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
When would they setup camp in aso rock?
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by toujurs: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
obembet:

Does sanwo olu have a say in governance, that guy is a dumb stooge. Unlike ambode. #Bringbackambode. That guy called sanwo olu is a capital fool.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by toujurs: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
obembet:

Does sanwo olu have a say in governance, that guy is a dumb stooge. Unlike ambode. #Bringbackambode. That guy called sanwo olu is a capital fool.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by duro4chang(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
It was Chris Nwokobia now Nwazurike has joined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.