Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Enlightening Children On Sex Education - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enlightening Children On Sex Education (218 Views)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / My Parents Have Never Educated Me On Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlightening Children On Sex Education by Pwettymom(f): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good day Parents,
This has been bothering me for a while now.With all the happenings in the world right now,sex education even for toddlers is now the order of the day.
When enlightening the children about this,I feel it's proper to not stop on opposite sex sensitivity alone but also go further to let them know about HOMOSEXUALS as well.
These set of people can coarse and emotionally blackmail people into doing their bidding.
Even going as far as overwhelming them with gift and fake love just to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Enlightening Children On Sex Education by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pwettymom:
Good day Parents,
This has been bothering me for a while now.With all the happenings in the world right now,sex education even for toddlers is now the order of the day.
When enlightening the children about this,I feel it's proper to not stop on opposite sex sensitivity alone but also go further to let them know about HOMOSEXUALS as well.
These set of people can coarse and emotionally blackmail people into doing their bidding.
Even going as far as overwhelming them with gift and fake love just to get what they want.
Can you please with explaining the purpose of this "sex education" you intend for even toddlers? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Osinachi Saga - Things To Bear In Mind / Parents Please Pay Attention To Your Kids,money Is Not Everything! / For Your Cheap Data And Tv Cable Subscription Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.