Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor The First Time He Met Him, See His Mentor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor The First Time He Met Him, See His Mentor (533 Views)

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor The First Time He Met Him, See His Mentor by 9jaspice: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
See as Zazu meet his mentor for the first time and he was overwhelmed, the "Zazoo Zeh" crooner couldn't let the chance pass him by as he requested a collaboration with him...

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL4jGbgYVIo
Re: See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor The First Time He Met Him, See His Mentor by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
9jaspice:
See as Zazu meet his mentor for the first time and he was overwhelmed, the "Zazoo Zeh" crooner couldn't let the chance pass him by as he requested a collaboration with him...

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL4jGbgYVIo

Who is the MENTOR!

(1) (Reply)

"There Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can't Give Myself" - Ifu / Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God / See Video Exposed How Actor David Osagie Died On Set Details (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.