Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,758 members, 7,972,715 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book (213 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / An Analysis on jesusjnr2020's post regarding masturbation / A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
First of all i will say that Furulis did not really impress me, I was looking for an in-depth scholastic argument but all the same he delivered the message which is the GB "dictating matters of conscience"
*The misuse of the disfellowshiping arrangement.
*He handled the topic of "Faithful and discreet slave" very well with enough exegesis
*He tackled the wrong view of higher education
*Although blindly supporting the 1914/607 flawed chronology, he admitted that the Israelites did not spend 70yrs in Babylon.
*Also the defects of the NWT13 edition.
The book pure worship when released, a friend inform me about it, I was thinking it's going to be a verse to verse consideration of the book of Ezekiel but to my dissappoint it was not something of that sort, just like what Furuli said "it reminds us of" was the phrase used for drawing any lesson from the account.
Finally "The GB should be dissolved"
Damn! that's were Furuli scattered everything, he hit hammer on the nail.

¶We no longer live under the 600 mosaic laws, we are a congregation of a free people, taking Bible verses out if context to fit a particular organization doctrine and creating new rules in addition to what is stated in the scriptures is not right in anyway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

¶We no longer live under the 600 mosaic laws, we are a congregation of a free people, taking Bible verses out if context to fit a particular organization doctrine and creating new rules in addition to what is stated in the scriptures is not right in anyway.
God never gave the Old Covenant Law of Moses to begin with, so you folks were never under the MOSAIC Laws to begin with. undecided

As for statement in bold, that aptly describes what is the church enterprise of this world.... they are all nothing but business organizations built to the glory of men and their traditions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book by oteneaaron(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
First of all i will say that Furulis did not really impress me, I was looking for an in-depth scholastic argument but all the same he delivered the message which is the GB "dictating matters of conscience"
*The misuse of the disfellowshiping arrangement.
*He handled the topic of "Faithful and discreet slave" very well with enough exegesis
*He tackled the wrong view of higher education
*Although blindly supporting the 1914/607 flawed chronology, he admitted that the Israelites did not spend 70yrs in Babylon.
*Also the defects of the NWT13 edition.
The book pure worship when released, a friend inform me about it, I was thinking it's going to be a verse to verse consideration of the book of Ezekiel but to my dissappoint it was not something of that sort, just like what Furuli said "it reminds us of" was the phrase used for drawing any lesson from the account.
Finally "The GB should be dissolved"
Damn! that's were Furuli scattered everything, he hit hammer on the nail.

What is the title of this his new book?

Kindly share link to download.

Thanks
Re: Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

What is the title of this his new book?

Kindly share link to download.

Thanks
My beloved religion and the governing body.
I think RottenNaija already posted the link

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / When Will I Rise? / Facing Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.