Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? (1685 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 2:30am On Jul 06, 2011
We have performing governors all across Nigeria, but it would seem like only Fashola gets the acknowledgement.

You have Okorocha transforming Imo state.

You have Sullivan Chime who is making headlines with his projects in Enugu.

Amaechi is also improving Rivers state.

I hear Sule Lamido is doing transforming a Core North state.

Why do they not make the front page?
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Afam4eva(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2011
I've noticed this trend too but it may not be delibrate.

Let's learn to praise the efforts of other performing governors.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Afanna1: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Even oshiomole is trying, its always fashola that gets on front page.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Afam4eva(m): 2:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Maybe other governors have not paid their dues. Do u know how much seun charges per front page link?
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EkoIle1: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2011
Even Okorocha wey the ballot ink wey carry am enta office less than 3 months ago never dry finish don transform imo state,

These clowns be killing me with laughter I swear, y'all are some bad a/s/s comedians fro real,
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:38am On Jul 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

Even Okorocha wey the ballot ink wey carry am enta office less than 3 months ago never dry finish don transform imo state,

These clowns be killing me with laughter I swear, y'all are some bad a/s/s comedians fro real,

It is not just about Okorocha you half-witted boy.

There are performing governors across Nigeria. Sullivan Chime is one of them. Amaechi is another. But Saint Fashola continue to make the front page even if the news is not that important.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by ektbear: 3:38am On Jul 06, 2011
Seun is only trying to make sure his site is as popular as possible.

Given that you bad belle folk from the SE love hating on him, Fashola threads get tons of posts. So are perfect candidates for front page.

Stop hating and he'll probably get less attention grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^

Was this mindless tripe needed?  undecided
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by aljharem3: 3:43am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Was this mindless tripe needed? undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by tpia5: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2011
you didnt start showcasing your governor/s early, and you now want to start envying fashola because he was working while you were sleeping and also attacking yorubas?

na wa for laziness. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by ektbear: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

Was this mindless tripe needed?  undecided

Not my best work, but still at least a couple levels above the post made by you, the OP. I think I've earned the leeway to screw up a bit. You otoh have not  grin grin grin

But long story short. . . stop hating!
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Always whining. . . . why not post them on biafra.com front homepage?
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by aljharem3: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2011
tpia@:

you didnt start showcasing your governor/s early, and you now want to start envying fashola because he was working while you were sleeping and also attacking yorubas?

na wa for laziness. undecided

well said
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by aljharem3: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:52am On Jul 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This trascends an Igbo complaint.

Other groups want to showcase their governors as well.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

This trascends the Igbo race.

Other groups want to showcase their governors as well than some overrated Saint Fashola.

Which other groups?

Stop whining. Nothing is stopping you from posting threads.

Building a roundabout is not transforming a state.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EkoIle1: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

It is not just about Okorocha you half-witted boy.

There are performing governors across Nigeria. Sullivan Chime is one of them. Amaechi is another. But Saint Fashola continue to make the front page even if the news is not that important.

You mind stop the performing cliche lingo? What's the meaning of performing? You people just throw that crap around to gloss over incompetency and lack of performance.

Don't use that word if you can not show us what they did to warrant the performing lingo. We all Nigerians and we all know what's going on on both sides of the Niger.

You people lie too much. If all the folks you named are performing on Fashola's level or any kind of level sef, why is it so hard for you people to show us the transformation and performances and I'm def' not talking about roundabouts and village roads?

You people are lazy and your governors are lazy and vision less,

The Okorocha thing was just to highlight you people's foolish lies and deceptions,
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by ektbear: 3:55am On Jul 06, 2011

(God bless memegenerator.com)
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EkoIle1: 3:56am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^^lmao
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:56am On Jul 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Which other groups?

Stop whining. Nothing is stopping you from posting threads.

Building a roundabout is not transforming a state.

We do not whine, we demand.

Was it not a Bini boy who wants to see Oshiomole?
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

(God bless memegenerator.com)

All hail Saint Fashola. . .
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by tpia5: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2011
^^i wish you were as good looking as him.

alas.

i feel your pain though.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2011
True Presidential material. . .

Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by tpia5: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2011
awada.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by ektbear: 3:59am On Jul 06, 2011
Hehe. Unfortunate that Fashola's face hasn't caught your attention yet. However, I do recall that you did find Chime delectable grin grin grin

Don't worry, it is ok to come out of the closet now  grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 4:01am On Jul 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe. Unfortunate that Fashola's face hasn't caught your attention yet. However, I do recall that you did find Chime delectable grin grin grin

Don't worry, it is ok to come out of the closet now  grin

angry angry angry

Do not provoke me!
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by aljharem3: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mind stop the performing cliche lingo? What's the meaning of performing? You people just throw that crap around to gloss over incompetency and lack of performance.

Don't use that word if you can not show us what they did to warrant the performing lingo. We all Nigerians and we all know what's going on on both sides of the Niger.

You people lie too much. If all the folks you named are performing on Fashola's level or any kind of level sef, why is it so hard for you people to show us the transformation and performances and I'm def' not talking about roundabouts and village roads?

You people are lazy and your governors are lazy and vision less,

The Okorocha thing was just to highlight you people's foolish lies and deceptions,

eko ile

jigawa state governor and rivers state governor are trying ooo but not much publication as fashola
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

The face of a toad.

All hail Saint Fashola. . .

You seem to be infatuated with facial beauty. Instead of commending a performing gov, you cant look beyond his face. Na wa o.
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by aljharem3: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

angry angry angry

Do not provoke me!

make a thread on ameache and let eko ile make a thread on fashola

lets see who go win cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jigawa is not bad as well
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by ektbear: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2011
Or what will you do?  grin grin grin

It is OK, I don't judge. I support gay rights, EzeUche. Your folks at home might not, though  smiley

I'm sure there is someone who posts here who is connected to your beloved Chime. Perhaps they can arrange for you to meet face to face with your crush? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EzeUche(m): 4:06am On Jul 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Or what will you do?  grin grin grin

It is OK, I don't judge. I support man-lover rights, EzeUche. Your folks at home might not, though  smiley

I'm sure there is someone who posts here who is connected to your beloved Chime. Perhaps they can arrange for you to meet face to face with your crush? grin grin grin

Last warning boy. . .

Saint Fashola is above reproach?
Re: Why Is It That Only Fashola Get To Be On The Front Page? by EkoIle1: 4:06am On Jul 06, 2011
alj_harem:

eko ile

jigawa state governor and rivers state governor are trying ooo but not much publication as fashola

The fact is, I'm not gullible, me making statements like Fashola is performing means I'm ready to prove my claims with facts and pictures to justify my utterances.

I'm not saying other governors are not doing anything, I just want you to educate me with credible facts and record of such performances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of African Countries By Literacy Rate / Selected Comments Made By Pastor Bakare In Church Today / This Is Why Nigeria Should Never Have Been!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.