Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,211 members, 7,947,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? (510 Views)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Humbrown23(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
I was born in sokoto after my birth my parents relocated to nassarawa, few years later dad passed on I was 5years old or thereabout when mum had a fatal motor accident that almost rendered her crippled for life so she lost the physical ability to cater for her three children we had to relocate to ibadan leaving mum behind to live with my late Dad's elder sister. I had my primary school education in ibadan, after primary school I moved to Lagos to stay with my uncle and start my secondary school education, for reasons best known to him he did not allow me complete secondary School I dropped out after the ss1 third term exam stayed with him for a few years and things did not go well between us so I left, my uncle is chronically insecure, proud and manipulative he always bragged about how he is the only hope I will ever have despite the fact that he doesn't have any plans for me, leaving his house is like jumping from frying pan to fire, but I will rather be in a fire of freedom than be in a frying pan of bondage life was tough we could barely survive mum had to cater for us with her petty trade selling plantains on the street, few years later she passed on . cry cry cry
I was alone hungry, tired and sick, life was tough I could barely get a job with no skills, no education no nothing, it was so bad I applied for a security job in Abuja I was The best performing student in the written test they gave us but I was not accepted just because I could not validate the fact that I went to secondary school then I began to think about my life,if I could not get an ordinary security job what will I ever get? I tried I even went to block industries to beg for a job, went to many site to beg for Job as a laborer they will always tell me they were already complete. hmmm then I started wishing I was never born, I wanted to die, life is not worth it so I assumed, well somehow I came through, today I'm not yet a millionaire I can't even tell you I have the best life but I've conquered my demons .

When others look back they see a chicken when I look back I see a lion.

Have you ever contemplated suicide? If yes then gather here let's discuss life
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by RedMac: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Emmanuel224(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
couple times cry
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by bahdpersona(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yeah, every day in fact.

I've tried to be very serious in life, it just seem every factor isn't favourable. My brain capacity, my health status, my physical appearance, none is helping me.
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by MrSensor(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Buhari till 2032
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Uzomacharles: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yeah
Alot of times but m over it
Just think of the BIG YNASH AND BWESS and you will be over it
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Daniel7543: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
This thread na for depressed people.. Life isn't fair with anyone. I always pray to God for strength to be able face challenges of life.

I smoke weed and drink enough bottles of beer to ease my mind, I hustle non-stop, I try not to be in a competition with anyone, I fvck soft and freshkpomo kpekus.

Let me leave you depressed people before you inject me with your depression.. I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by bigpicture001: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes.. then.. I lost 700k borrowed from my gf in business, she doesn't want tto see again.. although she knew it's thieves and bad business...... she ended the relationship this this day.I also lost like 200k in debt tto other. Parties.... Same period my rents expired ( office and house)

At that same period my dad whole. We just did operation of enlarge prostrate is down again...I couldn't pay my frownning workers...

I was in deep shit...

I was alone and thought it's easier to end it all..

Someone from nowhere came and stopped me..I told. Him everything, he gave. Me. Hope..just hope..

I left that venue ,on my way hope..a hi" hi" lady I knew inquired wat was wrong I told her. She instantly loaned me 100k that moment..it's like. Magic..from that...

I havve grown to worth some few millions..cleared all those. Debt and am happy again...only lost that gf who never came back

Onyeka I really wish u understand what I went tru

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Jesterinjay: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm not at that point in life where i would consider suicide. But if i ever do i'll let you know.
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Humbrown23(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
bahdpersona:
Yeah, every day in fact.

I've tried to be very serious in life, it just seem every factor isn't favourable. My brain capacity, my health status, my physical appearance, none is helping me.
keep pushing men, I don't wanna sound like a motivational speaker but I can tell you for free suicide is not worth it
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Humbrown23(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Daniel7543 :
This thread na for depressed people.. Life isn't fair with anyone. I always pray to God for strength to be able face challenges of life.

I smoke weed and drink enough bottles of beer to ease my mind, I hustle non-stop, I try not to be in a competition with anyone, I fvck soft and freshkpomo kpekus.

Let me leave you depressed people before you inject me with your depression.. I'm out of here.
lol you are funny Sha but I've also learnt to Live life to the fullest with the little I can afford
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Humbrown23(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
Yes.. then.. I lost 700k borrowed from my gf in business, she doesn't want tto see again.. although she knew it's thieves and bad business...... she ended the relationship this this day.I also lost like 200k in debt tto other. Parties.... Same period my rents expired ( office and house)

At that same period my dad whole. We just did operation of enlarge prostrate is down again...I couldn't pay my frownning workers...

I was in deep shit...

I was alone and thought it's easier to end it all..

Someone from nowhere came and stopped me..I told. Him everything, he gave. Me. Hope..just hope..

I left that venue ,on my way hope..a hi" hi" lady I knew inquired wat was wrong I told her. She instantly loaned me 100k that moment..it's like. Magic..from that...

I havve grown to worth some few millions..cleared all those. Debt and am happy again...only lost that gf who never came back

Onyeka I really wish u understand what I went tru

happy for you
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
This life is too sweet for me to contemplate suicidegrin grin, infact just yesterday evening I was seating at my street looking across the main road thinking about my life, all of a sudden some group of military men(soldiers) on a moving van were passing by, one of them was holding a gun pointing straight towards my direction, damnnnn I was just feeling uneasy and scared I was just saying my last prayer, I no wan come hear case of accidental discharge, grin tell me how person like me way no wan die, go wan contemplate suicide nah grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Mods. / 6 Ways You Can Impress A Woman / What's Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.