Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts (2580 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by ProudImolite: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We won't vote for Dave Umahi even if he get APC ticket he is a Sabo and a traitor , a slave to the Northern Oligarchy
I will vote him 10009999 times over Amaechi
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by ProudImolite: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have to be realistic , There is no strong south East Politician in APC , not Umahi that decamp 6 months ago , Okorocha is a sabo /traitor .

The closest South East can get in APC is Igbo Presidency from Either Rivers or Delta State

But for PDP , the South East deserve the Presidency and our choice is Peter Obi or nobody else

This is the truth
You are foolish to say Peter Obi or nobody else
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by ProudImolite: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
Which popular political party will risk its presidential Ticket with Candidate from a 5% voting strength region?
Your party , d one Tinubu is a member
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ournolly: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
SMH. Umahi was 29 years old in 1992. And that Brass was registered a year after does not mean he was not well a Billionaire a year ago which was still in his 20s.

Please if you don’t know who Umahi is, ask for knowledge and stop disgracing yourself. That one is a manager of a company does that not make him an employee and not even an employer? Taking home salaries has resulted to being a billionaire ?

Oga shift make i hear word
You sound frustrated.
The above mentioned company was registered in 1993 and he wasn't in 20s then. Even at that nothing shows it was a multi billion naira company as at then and will likely not be until he joined politics and maybe laundered money through the company in the name of contract.

Before becoming the governor of Ebonyi no one knows Umahi, outside his place.

And for your information, Peter Obi was not just a manager. He was the chairman of Fidelity Bank and a host of other multi billion naira companies.
He has massive shares in many international establishments. I can easily share you the video where he mentioned the companies.
Peter Obi is paying taxes not less that N50 million yearly.
That's the person you are comparing Umahi with.
The so called engineering company that mad him a billionaire no one knows.

Oh! Wait! He told you guys he was a billionaire at 20s and you guys are mentioning it in sensible discussions. Gullibility is dangerous.

If you are not gullible you will be aware that there is unlikely self mad billionaire in Nigeria in their 20s, unless those that inherited it like Ojukwu, Dangote etc.
Why am I even replying someone with non functional brain?
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu2: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ournolly:

You sound frustrated.
The above mentioned company was registered in 1993 and he wasn't in 20s then. Even at that nothing shows it was a multi billion naira company as at then and will likely not be until he joined politics and maybe laundered money through the company in the name of contract.

Before becoming the governor of Ebonyi no one knows Umahi, outside his place.

And for your information, Peter Obi was not just a manager. He was the chairman of Fidelity Bank and a host of other multi billion naira companies.
He has massive shares in many international establishments. I can easily share you the video where he mentioned the companies.
Peter Obi is paying taxes not less that N50 million yearly.
That's the person you are comparing Umahi with.
The so called engineering company that mad him a billionaire no one knows.

Oh! Wait! He told you guys he was a billionaire at 20s and you guys are mentioning it in sensible discussions. Gullibility is dangerous.

If you are not gullible you will be aware that there is unlikely self mad billionaire in Nigeria in their 20s, unless those that inherited it like Ojukwu, Dangote etc.
Why am I even replying someone with non functional brain?

Oga please shift. Umahi wasn’t in his 20s in early 1990s ?

Go and Google what year he was born and stop disgracing yourself in the presence of igwe mmadu.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ournolly: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:

Oga please shift. Umahi wasn’t in his 20s in early 1990s ?

Go and Google what year he was born and stop disgracing yourself in the presence of igwe mmadu.
Seems like your previous account has been banned due to your animal like behaviour, not a bit surprised
. cheesy

The said company was registered in 1993, Umahi wasn't in his 20s in 1993.
The company wasn't a multi billion naira company as at then. It can be said to be a multi billion company now because he might be using the company to handle contract which is even illegal according to Nigerian law.

I honestly cannot understand your point here. I will question your intelligence if you believed Umahi was a billionaire in 80s - to early - 90s as a bang average youth from bang average family in his 20s.

I am not even sure Peter Obi was a billionaire in his 20s despite the fact he is from a very rich family and was comfortable in UK wat at then.
Peter Obi was much more educated, business exposed and handled far more business than Umahi will ever be.
He still won't lie about being a billionaire in his 20s.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by holicupp(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
Even me
madness reloaded sombori
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by victorDanladi: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

APC may give Chibuike Amaechi the ticket he is loyal and he is Igbo , even if Igbos don't like APC party we maybe force to vote for APC atleast over 80% of our people all over Nigeria

Chibuike Amaechi candidacy will put Igbos in south East in a very tight position we have to vote him irrespective of what we think about APC

He,who was in PDP ,was not a betrayal of GEJ ans the south in 2015 but Tinubu was never in PDP was and must pay for it??

I pity yorubas who joined Igbo to hate on Tinubu!!!

See how Igbo people dey make U-turn
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by victorDanladi: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We won't vote for Dave Umahi even if he get APC ticket he is a Sabo and a traitor , a slave to the Northern Oligarchy

BUT AMAECHI WHO IS DIRECTLY SERVING UNDER BUHARI THAT CALLED YOU 5% AND ANNOINTED BY HIM IS NOT A TRAITOR??

AND EV4N WORKED AGAINST YOUR ADOPTED BASTARD SON GEJ.

THE WAY IPOB slaves think is soo irrational and foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Names List Of Those That Wont Be President / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi After Seeing The Results Of The Primaries. / Peter Obi Supporters Are Going Through Mental Crises - Basir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.