Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,932 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags (291 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by Gemid94(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yahaya Bello of Kogi on Saturday said that he was not afraid of key actors jostling for the 2023 presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bello, who spoke in Abuja while, responding to a question at the Second GYB Annual Seminar for Political and Crime Correspondents and Editors, reiterated that all indicators pointed to the fact that he stood in the best position to win the 2023 election for the APC.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that among the front liners in the discussion around the 2023 presidency are the former governor of Lagos State and a National Leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, Gov. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi; a former governor of Abia, Sen. Orji Kalu, and other aspirants.

Bello said that he was confident of being the flag bearer of the party, stressing that he had over 16 million Nigerians, who had obtained their PVCs registered in Yahaya Bello support groups to have him elected.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-i-will-defeat-tinubu-other-apc-aspirants-ambitious-yahaya-bello-brags/

Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ride on sir,..We Yorubas are strongly behind you
Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by Mickykarim: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
THIS GOON IS DELUSIONAL. HOW IS HE GOING TO DO IT?

His North Central region has the chairmanship of the party, which automatically takes him out of the contest for the presidency of Nigeria. The zoning arrangement of the APC has already precluded and excluded him from the race. Except both the CHAIRMANSHIP and PRESIDENCY of the party will both go to the same region of the country.

WITH HIS OBSTINATE STANCE IS A VERITABLE EXHIBITION OF ARRANT THOUGHTLESNESS, WITH UNBRIDLED DAY DREAMING FOR AN INORDINATE AMBITION.

Could this short brain possibly claim oblivion of his party positions on zoning arrangement?

NIGERIANS SHOULD BEGIN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ODD SPEWS EMANATING FROM BLIND SUPPOSED AMBITIONS OF ASPIRANTS WHO CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT AND WELL.

This guy has been able to manifest the INADEQUACIES of an obtuse cranium which DISQUALIFIES him from the most prized office in Nigeria. This is a RED FLAG. BEWARE!
Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by FoolaniHellman: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
I6 billion Yahaya Bello Fools can't stop the moving train!

On Asiwaju's Mandate we stand!
Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by adekolaelect(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga forget the media get back to the field .start consultations like Tinubu ,where is your political structure ? Who are your poeple ? Who have you talked to ?? What support have you gain ? Before you start bragging here ,oga Nigeria politics of Today is more than bragging buy who is visible and has more supporters.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by Mickykarim: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
BRILLIANT. Let the dunce know, to stop fooling and monkeying around.
Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by Expensiveoc: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Undermine bello at your own peril. He boasted before and he did it in his state.
Gemid94:
Yahaya Bello of Kogi on Saturday said that he was not afraid of key actors jostling for the 2023 presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bello, who spoke in Abuja while, responding to a question at the Second GYB Annual Seminar for Political and Crime Correspondents and Editors, reiterated that all indicators pointed to the fact that he stood in the best position to win the 2023 election for the APC.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that among the front liners in the discussion around the 2023 presidency are the former governor of Lagos State and a National Leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, Gov. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi; a former governor of Abia, Sen. Orji Kalu, and other aspirants.

Bello said that he was confident of being the flag bearer of the party, stressing that he had over 16 million Nigerians, who had obtained their PVCs registered in Yahaya Bello support groups to have him elected.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-i-will-defeat-tinubu-other-apc-aspirants-ambitious-yahaya-bello-brags/
Re: 2023: I Will Defeat Tinubu, Other APC Aspirants, Ambitious Yahaya Bello Brags by Mickykarim: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sure. Rustic State of blind people. It can happen there, and I concede that to you.

(1) (Reply)

Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State / Massage To The "So Called" UNKNOWN GUN MEN. / Welcome To The Beautiful Town Of Nri, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.