Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,420 members, 7,950,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date (559 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by GooodHardDick: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dear women,

It is good to have a business or a job before you start dating or talking about marriage. Become a woman without an income is more likely to say yes to a man she doesn't love, and spend the rest of her life existing instead of living. Go into marriage, not bondage. Be productive and work. Stop waiting for a man to bail you out of your poverty circle.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

I dedicate this nasty ftc to my nasty vulture roothy
Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by BigRocky: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dem lazy leeches won't like this.

But guess what!

NOBODY CARES.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by SHINJA: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
True talk..

Say no to jobless girls

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by GooodHardDick: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
SHINJA:
True talk..

Say no to jobless girls

Fire on comrade!

Increase the volume to the loudest!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by GooodHardDick: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
BigRocky:
Dem lazy leeches won't like this.

But guess what!

NOBODY CARES.

Comrade.

We know those liabilities and parasite on nairaland will never like this. But however, we must keep speaking the gospel truth no matter how bitter it is.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by Boogyman557: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by Romanoff(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Highly important o.

Know why you dey date or marry that man, make e no be because of Money.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Have A Job, But Wants To Date by BigRocky: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade.

We know those liabilities and parasite on nairaland will never like this. But however, we must keep speaking the gospel truth no matter how bitter it is.

Of course comrade grin

(1) (Reply)

They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... / Singles / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.