Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,813 members, 7,889,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

When She Buys Maggi To Add In Soup, The Whole World Will Hear: Paul Okoye Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When She Buys Maggi To Add In Soup, The Whole World Will Hear: Paul Okoye Video (569 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / "Keep Silent & Work Hard - Tonto Dikeh Says As She Buys A Maybach Benz Worth 70M / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Buys Maggi To Add In Soup, The Whole World Will Hear: Paul Okoye Video by learnerskill: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Day She Buys Maggi to Add in Soup, the Whole World Will Hear: Paul Okoye Psquare. Popular singer and member of the PSquare group, Paul Okoye has sparked massive reactions on social following his recent comments.

The singer trolled women who are fond of making so much noise whenever they spend money on their men, Paul’s statement about women has got Nigerians talking, most of them shared different opinions from what the singer shared.

Ace singer, Paul Okoye, dropped a line on social media that sparked hilarious reactions from members of the online community. Paul passed a slight dig at women for always talking when they make little contributions to support their men not minding the number of times the men have been taking care of them. Feel free to watch the video and his view that statement https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/09/the-day-she-buys-maggi-to-add-in-soup-the-whole-world-will-hear-paul-okoye-psquare/

Re: When She Buys Maggi To Add In Soup, The Whole World Will Hear: Paul Okoye Video by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
I concur

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Her Traditional Marriage Today / Dj Cuppy Reveals She Doesn’t Brush At Night / Who Is Osas Ighodaro? Meet The AMVCA Best Actress And Best Dressed Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.