Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

Any Idea And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Idea And Why? (476 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea And Why? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please is it possible to not see menses for 1 years and 2 month,while still breastfeeding and how long before it will return?and also what to take for it to return?.
Re: Any Idea And Why? by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Chosen44:
Please is it possible to not see menses for 1 years and 2 month,while still breastfeeding and how long before it will return?and also what to take for it to return?.
it's better you use the health section,so you can get more professionals view your post and advise you accordingly
Re: Any Idea And Why? by Mkelv0106(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Visit an health care centre. Don't take over the counter drugs
Re: Any Idea And Why? by preciousele(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] Notin to worry about, Its normal. My first child it took me 1yr and six mnth to see my period back,during dat period i was so scared but after going to d clinic the nurse explain so many things to me, some after 3mth, 6mth b4. U can enjoy s** witout take in.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea And Why? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Yes it possible since she still breast feeding but once she stop the period will return

(1) (Reply)

Queen Is Joined By Three Generations Of Family On The Buckingham Palace Balcony / Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.