Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,860 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

"I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky (34219 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / The ''upcoming'' Cross Dresser Bobrisky Says Wants To Take His Crown? (photos) / Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Judd007: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are a fool, not to cross dresser,
Niece:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju known popularly as Bobrisky has reacted to a bill by the House of Representatives to prescribe sanctions for cross-dressing in Nigeria.

Bobrisky in his post on Instagram said he is not a crossdresser but a transgender.

Her post reads;

In a following up post he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJUDM6Imgt/

lalasticlala
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by AlphaTaikun: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
kolnel:
She is a transgender.
Double wahala
I hope she will be happy when the hormones start antagonizing each other.
However, as a medical professional. I still find it very hard to understand the rationale behind it.
Most doctors decline trans as patients because they are cumbersome to treat.

It's ethically wrong for a medical
professional to decline a human being... including a transgender like
Bobrisky. Are you not bound by the
Hippocratic oath?
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by AlphaTaikun: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Niece:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju known popularly as Bobrisky has reacted to a bill by the House of Representatives to prescribe sanctions for cross-dressing in Nigeria.

Bobrisky in his post on Instagram said he is not a crossdresser but a transgender.

Her post reads;

In a following up post he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJUDM6Imgt/

Well Bobrisky is NOT a crossdresser but a transgender with the full features of a woman. Female hormones have also been pumped into "her" to get those feminine curves and voice on a hyper level.

I'm glad to be a man with my well-toned muscles, stubbles,
and swag. Can't ever give those variables and more up. Bobrisky has the latitude to do as "she" pleases as a trans. To each his
own. wink
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by LivingTribunal: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
What gender is on his Nigerian international passport? cheesy
grin
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Prettygirl200(f): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol wahala bobrisky don dey fear, no worry your eye go clear
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CARRY AM ENTER ONE ROOM MAKE UNA CHECK AM VERY WELL
make I commot dey tell people story that touches abi?
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Sunsets: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
U wan puke?
Amotolongbo:
Make “himer” commot all him cloth for public make we confirm the one e be if na man or woman!
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Aaay: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by harmony75: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fear of jail is beginning of wisdom.
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by knowhowk: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is Cross Dressing our Problem in Nigeria ...why leave Insecurities,Food Scarcity and hike ,Bad Roads , Unemployment , Corruption ,Banditry , Terrorism etc and talk about Cross Dressing ...Funny You see so many People talking about this when the have one Challenges or the other ... Innocent People are being Murdered on Daily Basis ...These ones are Talking about Cross Dressing Mtcheww
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Fantazy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
God created u as a man, u come turn yourself to woman.
I just dey pity disone
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by Flamemignon1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
redsun:
To think that he can risk the situation he/she is in a hostile and primitive environment like nigeria may truly mean that being gay or a transgender is genetic. I don't think anybody will wake up in the morning and just decide to be gay. It must be inborn and something that makes their lives sane and meaningful. I love individual differences and freedom,as long as it's not interfering with others.
One of the only few who can think.....I mean why will someone just wake up one day and decide to be gay when they know the scrutiny related to it?
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by iswallker(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
wiseoneking:
it's so unfortunate that the world is negatively changing. America now has a third gender apart from male and female in their passport which they designate as x. Soon Nigeria and other parts of the world will follow the Evil trend . This is starting next month probably. That was created for people like Bobrisky that are neither here nor there.

She said she is a trans woman - simple

They are known in many parts of the world

The bill is dead on arrival.

cheesy
Re: "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky by nerdjared: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
it's so unfortunate that the world is negatively changing. America now has a third gender apart from male and female in their passport which they designate as x. Soon Nigeria and other parts of the world will follow the Evil trend . This is starting next month probably. That was created for people like Bobrisky that are neither here nor there.

Floyd death/blacklivesmatter was hijacked by those lgbt people, forcing their way into govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / Family Source Reveals How Oge Okoye Snatched Ex-Husband From Nkiru Sylvanus / Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.