Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,217 members, 7,947,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose (1977 Views)

Mainz 05 Football Club Savagely Hits Back At A Racist Fan After Racist Comments / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Sergio Aguero 'Punches' Wigan Fan After FA Cup Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Ejima1: 1:24am On Apr 10, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1066
Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo was visibly angry after the premier league lose to struggling 17th placed Everton. In the video below Ronaldo was seen smashing the phone of a Manchester United fan who was probably asking for a selfie from Cristiano Ronaldo. The video has gotten millions of views across social media. Manchester United said they're looking into Cristiano Ronaldo's action, Cristiano Ronaldo has since apologized and in the spirit of Sportsmanship invited the Manchester United fan to old Trafford to watch Manchester United game as a sign of fair play. He wrote below
"It's never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing. Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game. I would like to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship."
Click on the link below to watch video
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1066

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by tydi(m): 3:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Don’t tell me the goat is angry

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Acidosis(m): 3:34am On Apr 10, 2022
He has always been an aggressive and violent sore loser.

11 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Gidyonz: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by haabidah666: 4:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Frustrated goat undecided grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Frustrated he-goat!
The fan was like "Comrade say cheese!".
Next week, Norwich will take the pants off the he-goat's bum bum. We expect you to see more acts of vawulence from him!

6 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Praxis758: 4:43am On Apr 10, 2022
If only people know the destructive nature of emotion, then, they wont yield to any voice or act that it brings their ways.

Emotion: short live and destructive. What drove many people into marrying their partners is emotion and not love.
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Praxis758:
If only people know the destructive nature of emotion, then, they wont yield to any voice or act that it brings their ways.

Emotion: short live and destructive. What drove many people into marrying their partners is emotion and not love.
Love is also an emotion. So what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by pyyxxaro: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2022
The Fan don hammer like this

Very soon na full Camera d go scatter

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Karhma: 5:12am On Apr 10, 2022
This young man needs anger management classes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by konezy1(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Fuckyoumod: 5:46am On Apr 10, 2022
This is what happens when you are a he-goat but manutd fans see you as a goat.

The fraud man call ronaldo is showing his real self now. The guy pretends a lot. Expect more from him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by mytime24(f): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Cr7 go give am iphone13pro wink

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Gadafii: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Messi will never do this, this is what me thing I don't like Ronaldo for...he's too emotional when he losses or is loosing

Even on the pitch when ball doesn't get to him, it's always visible that he's angry, he's supposed to be a playmaker and a leader, showing so much emotion like that isn't very good.

Now him eye don clear, he dey apologize, ontop say Everton beat you, u con smash my phone, if na them wey Madrid beat 3-1 like Chelsea, he for slap the fan be that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Mods would have flooded FP with tons of threads addressing the situation if Messi was the one involved.

These CR7 a**licking mods sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by helinues: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Everton, they would find their way out of the relegation zone and remain in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by flourishing247: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2022
A very irresponsible behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by ThierryJay: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2022
ALKARULEZZ:
Mods would have flooded FP with tons of threads addressing the situation if Messi was the one involved.

These CR7 a**licking mods sef.

Never seen such obvious bias in SM reportage before. This unprofessionalism is mainly driven by Lala and Obembet. It wasn't like that before up till around 2017 or so but dont know what changed in Lala to condone such blatant bias.

To the topic, it just shows Ronaldo is extremely immature for taking his personal frustration out on a kid that didnt even provoke him. He is a finished overhyped player.

All hail WaSIU, the Greatest Phone Destroyer of all Time.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by 1864oou: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Everton, they would find their way out of the relegation zone and remain in the EPL.

[/s]
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Golan007: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Ronaldo should pay 1 week wages to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Kingcalls: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2022
ThierryJay:

Never seen such obvious bias in SM reportage before. This unprofessionalism is mainly driven by Lala and Obembet. It wasn't like that before up till around 2017 or so but dont know what changed in Lala to condone such blatant bias.

To the topic, it just shows Ronaldo is extremely immature for taking his personal frustration out on a kid that didnt even provoke him. He is a finished overhyped player.

All hail WaSIU, the Greatest Phone Destroyer of all Time.

Just like they have failed to report the way the failure in farmers league cudnt score a single goal despite playing 90 mins in the 6.0 win... mbappe and the neymar the minions fans say is the problem both scored hat tricks
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by ThierryJay: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like they have failed to report the way the failure in farmers league cudnt score a single goal despite playing 90 mins in the 6.0 win... mbappe and the neymar the minions fans say is the problem both scored hat tricks

Only a Wasiudeen who knows absolutely nothing about football will criticize a player that provided a whopping three assists in a single game. In the history of football pls show me where a player with triple assists a game has been reported on negatively.

Messi whose rating was above 8 in the match and was actually also praised by several pundits is what you are comparing to a hapless anonymous CR smashing a poor kid's phone! Even when trolling, pls troll with sense, not just to open brain and spew garbage.

I know that you will change the goalpost as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Chibuezem(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2022
tydi:
Don’t tell me the goat is angry
an angry goat is a hungry goat.
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2022
ThierryJay:

Only a Wasiudeen who knows absolutely nothing about football will criticize a player that provided a whopping three assists in a single game. In the history of football pls show me where a player with triple assists a game has been reported on negatively.

Messi whose rating was above 8 in the match and was actually also praised by several pundits is what you are comparing to a hapless anonymous CR smashing a poor kid's phone! Even when trolling, pls troll with sense, not just to open brain and spew garbage.

I know that you will change the goalpost as usual.

They have come again with assists grin grin... no b im mate de score goals.... Ndi assists grin grin grin....shame
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by tydi(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Chibuezem:
an angry goat is a hungry goat.

Prolly hungry for attention.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by zedegit: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Vawulense
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Topzee109: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
If it's an African, you'll have been hearing something like children right activism, finding justice for the poor boy and phone
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by OJEEMAH(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm ashamed at the fans of Ronaldo who are actually defending and justifying this callous behaviour. Imagine if it was your kid/bro who was meted out this treatment!

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Antivirus92(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

They have come again with assists grin grin... no b im mate de score goals.... Ndi assists grin grin grin....shame
if goals can be scored without assists,why then did ronaldo not score against Everton?

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by my3name(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Acidosis:

He has always been an aggressive and violent sore loser.
See you wey no dey arrogant,see you wey no be loser...see you still dey trenches
grin grin
Re: Video: Angry Ronaldo Smashes The Phone Of Man U Fan After Everton Lose by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
my3name:

See you wey no dey arrogant,see you wey no be loser...see you still dey trenches
grin grin

Sadly for you, I don't give a f**k about Penaldo. Na you carry trophy and Penaldo's mansion for head in your trenches and N100 viewing centre. I don't grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Round Of 16 Fixtures / Premier League Hit By Uefa Changes / FREE SPORTS PREDICTIONS You Can Rely On Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.