Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Reflection 79: Our Blessed Mother Of Sorrows - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 79: Our Blessed Mother Of Sorrows (98 Views)

Our Blessed Mother: The Queen Of All Saints! / Our Blessed Mother / Reflection 17: Turn To Our Blessed Mother In Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 79: Our Blessed Mother Of Sorrows by MyCatholicLife: 5:20am On Apr 10, 2022

Mother Mary endured so much in life. She endured suspicion and ridicule at the miraculous conception of her Savior. She watched with a perfect motherly love as her Divine Son was rejected and misunderstood. And she stood by Him in His agony and death. And through it all, her motherly love was perfect and powerful. She stands by us, also, in all that we endure in life. And she gives us a perfect witness of love and compassion through her tender heart (See Diary #315).

Ponder the heart of the Mother of God this day. Ponder your Blessed Mother, the true mother of Jesus, as she loved her Son throughout His life. Imagine the sword of sorrow that pierced her heart countless times. And strive to understand the perfect and tender love with which she loved both her Son and those who treated Him so cruelly. Seek her prayers, this day, to imitate her love and ask her to shower that love upon you. She will not let you down.

Dearest Mother, my Queen, please pray for me and help me to know your motherly care. Help me to turn to you in all things so that I may receive the abundance of Mercy flowing from your pure heart. Give me the grace to imitate your kindness and tenderness and to stand by all those who are in need. Mother Mary, pray for us. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeFezpgCQw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uphold Login – Log In To Uphold Account / What Are The Special Prayers In Islam / The Resurrected Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.