Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA (588 Views)

Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by TonyRazor(m): 5:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Nwafor Okafor

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has said that by the time the Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, will be provoked by the activities of hoodlums in the state being perpetrated by one Simon Ekpa and co- criminals, they will regret their mission in the state.

Describing Soludo as a "fearless lion that cannot be cowed nor intimidated by criminals that earn a living from insecurity, APGA said "The criminals terrosing Anambra State that have a link to Simon Ekpa are labouring very hard to use their acts of terrorism to intimidate Governor Soludo and to also instill fear on the minds of ndi Anambra".

The National Coordinator of APGA Media Warriors' Forum, Chinedu Obigwe, said this in a statement made available to journalists in Awka, the Anambra State capital on Sunday.

OBIGWE'S STATEMENT READS

All they are doing is a waste of time because Governor Soludo is not someone that can be frightened, cowed or intimidated.

His decision to end the every Monday sit at home in Anambra stands and cannot be changed.

What I like about Governor Soludo is his approach and strong will to turn impossibility to possibility.

He did not mince words in saying that he will discuss with the good, the bad and the ugly but that he will do everything humanly possible to actualize his dream of turning Anambra to a liveable and prosperous homeland.

It's important for ndi Anambra to know that Governor Soludo gave the criminals using the enforcement of the already cancelled IPOB sit at home order to be terrorising ndi Anambra long rope for them to repent.

IPOB cancelled the every Monday sit at home order even before the emergence of Soludo as Governor.

When Governor Soludo assumed office, he realised that the every Monday sit at home order is killing Anambra economy and also destroying the future of our children hence the reason he decided to collaborate with the authentic leadership of IPOB to go after the criminals that are still enforcing the already cancelled every Monday sit at home order.

Investigation proved beyond every reasonable doubt that one Finland based Simon Ekpa is the leader of the criminal gang terrosing Anambra and the whole igbo land in the guise of enforcing every Monday sit at home order.

Governor Soludo warned the criminals to remove the hand of a monkey from the soup pot before it turns into the hand of a human being that will be cut off.

He went as far as offering them amnesty and calling on them to drop their guns and embrace a better way of earning a living.

These criminals linked to Simon Ekpa perpetrate different types of criminal activities in the guise of enforcing the already cancelled every Monday sit at home order.

Simon Ekpa resorted to blackmailing Governor Soludo and the authentic leadership of IPOB but shame awaits him because the leadership of IPOB and Governor Soludo are not ready to back out of their decision to restore the economy of igbo's being destroyed by criminals in the guise of enforcing non existent sit at home order.

The most annoying part is that this Simon Ekpa is not based in Nigeria.

He also dumped Nnamdi Kanu and said openly that his faction of IPOB will no longer take directives from him.

For me, Simon Ekpa continuous reference to himself as a disciple of Nnamdi Kanu is a deceitful strategy to hoodwink and mislead the criminals doing his bidding.

He is a devil incarnate, a blood sucking demon and he is not a disciple of Nnamdi Kanu.

Governor Soludo recently revealed that the criminals terrorising Anambra that were arrested by law enforcement agents are not from Anambra State and I believe that they must be from Simon Ekpa State.

Ndi Anambra, we must join hands with Governor Soludo to resist this criminals that want to hold our State economy to ransom.

On 4th April 2022 being last week Monday, the every Monday sit at home was put to an end with prayers in all the Church's in Anambra.

This coming Monday is a day all activities are expected to commence with full force in Anambra State and we need to adhere to Governor Soludo directive by going to work , school and Markets on that day.

Even the bible advised we humans to resist the devil and he will flee from us.

Governor Soludo is determined to resist the devil in Anambra State and we must join hands with him to do that.

Anambra is our only State and we must restore the lost glory of our State by resuscitating our dying State economy.

Let's support Governor Soludo transformation agenda for the transformation of our State and for our own good.

*Say no to every Monday siy at home.*

Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by SultanYoung: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2022
You know say Simon play for Olympic 2003 in long jump?

Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Mooh247: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2022
grin

Always be your brother's keeper and a good neighbour

While Anambra was rapidly developing and progressing in GDP and Human Capital development, they left Ebonyi people behind, mocking them and calling them inferior

Now Ebonyi people won't let Anambra enjoy their infrastructure and wealth in peace, the illiterate and poor from Ebonyi are making life difficult for the rich educated Anambra business men and women

Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by endsarrrs(f): 5:43am On Apr 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Omicron123: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Smh
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Frigga13: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2022
I told ekpa boys when we start make sen no come online begin the shout Dss

Last week .. I wake igbos up.. on ekpa

Some fools insulted their fathers not me..

Nairaland is faceless .. before I say on Nairaland .. is on ground already

Abakiliki boys will understand differently .. weda Na igbo KILLINF themselves it anambra killing abakiliki

Sit at home most stop

I jus wish Soludo yo sign off civilian jtf .. am pushing it
After the amesty

We don’t want soldiers...they might do worst..

We wan handle this ekpa boys the otu way..

No be online bingos and ekukee ..making noise

Esnbrutality
Emergingnatio
Madam venasa
And their fellow ekpa kids

Hands go touch Una soon

Just make sure Una noise reach ground and no be to make online noise .. make una dey ground to confront Italians ..

Because Asgard go Dey ground ... no be noise ..
frigga too go dey ground .

As for Una noise .. me son tru with Una ..

Government green light we Dey wait

She I Na anambra men for anambra dey make noise .. we will find out soon.

Power returns North
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Disclaimer12: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Nukilia: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2022
When you say civilian JTF, Ilaugh out loud. The northern guys can give you a hint of the fate of their civilian JTF grin

Mossad knows what to do and nobody would sit at home again in the East. Buhari knows the power of Mossad grin
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Parachoko: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2022
What will soludo do, wey Umahi and Uzodinma never do?
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by GooodHardDick: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2022
See as this small boy called Simon just dey terrorized igbo land angry
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by 1864o: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

Always be your brother's keeper and a good neighbour

While Anambra was rapidly developing and progressing in GDP and Human Capital development, they left Ebonyi people behind, mocking them and calling them inferior

Now Ebonyi people won't let Anambra enjoy their infrastructure and wealth in peace, the illiterate and poor from Ebonyi are making life difficult for the rich educated Anambra business men and women

[/s]
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Send mercenaries to hunt and kill Simon...the state has money to hire the best killers.
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by greatness77: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Frigga13 post=111807409]I told ekpa boys when we start make sen no come online begin the shout Dss

Last week .. I wake igbos up.. on ekpa

Some fools insulted their fathers not me..

Nairaland is faceless .. before I say on Nairaland .. is on ground already

Abakiliki boys will understand differently .. weda Na igbo KILLINF themselves it anambra killing abakiliki

Sit at home most stop

I jus wish Soludo yo sign off civilian jtf .. am pushing it
After the amesty

We don’t want soldiers...they might do worst..

We wan handle this ekpa boys the otu way..

No be online bingos and ekukee ..making noise

Hands go touch Una soon

Just make sure Una noise reach ground and no be to make online noise .. make una dey ground to confront Italians ..

Because Asgard go Dey ground ... no be noise ..
Asgard kill u!
Gbue dike gbue dike mana ngbe ihe ike putara achoba dike, where is asgard when herdsmen hold anambra to ransome? U think say na cult matter? Put body na
Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by Johnny147147: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Na the innocent people i just dey pity for. If not, if na Nigerian security outfits vs UGM or burning of govt properties wetin concern me

Re: By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA by SHINJA: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Ipob cannibals fighting themselves...

God bless southwest and southsouth

We will always remain one for ever...

Shame on ipob

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed On Remitano P2p / Video Of How Housemaid Robbed Her Madam And All Cooking Utensils In Her Kitchen. / Please Help Uzochukwu Locate His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.