Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,442 members, 7,971,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke (465 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 5:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Saturday dispelled insinuations that there is in-fighting within his camp over National Assembly ticket ahead 2023 general elections.

Adeleke also stressed that he does not have anointed aspirant to clinch the tickets for seats of State House of Assembly, House of Representatives and Senate.

He said, “Senator Adeleke remains a superbly popular candidate who is poised to win the July election.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-no-crack-in-my-camp-over-national-assembly-tickets-adeleke/?fbclid=IwAR0eg_rMzc8bYKK2oRo4cZAxVo91dlkLF1uQaJxRruEdFfKH_9ZfSdAQf5Q#l1ssw1a9ok7pf5b0sq

Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 5:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Really Senator Ademola Adeleke is the People’s choice in Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Press Statement
09/04/2022

Yeyeluwa Dupe Adeleke-Sani is not Involved in Candidates' Selection-Family

Our attention has been drawn to a fake news being circulated by a purveyor of fake news to the effect that Chief (Mrs) Dupe Adeleke-Sani is scheming to impose some National Assembly aspirants as candidates in the forthcoming elections.

This is a lie from pit of Hell. Chief (Mrs)Sani is neither a party to any selection nor is she involved in any way in the party nomination processes. The Adeleke family has publicly announced that it has no annointed aspirants for National Assembly positions across the state. That declaration of neutrality remains sacrosanct.

The PDP as a party has its regulations and processes for candidates' selection. We want to use this opportunity to vehemently deny the report and to assure all stakeholders that the report is false and a figment of imagination of a demented mind.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
For: The Family

Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:02am On Apr 10, 2022
*Press Statement*
*09/04/2022*

*Ademola Adeleke Strongly in Guber Race-Campaign Organisation*

Our attention has been drawn to an evil conjecture by a fake news agent to the effect that Senator Ademola Adeleke is considering withdrawing from the governorship race.

The tormented mind also alleged that infighting is creating internal turmoil within the Adeleke campaign organisation

We want to assure our teeming supporters that the entire piece by the APC agent has no substance and is mere concoctions from defeated minds who are now actively working for the ruling party. Senator Adeleke remains a superbly popular candidate who is poised to win the July election.

We want to place on records that the alleged legal crisis is a figment of the imagination of bad losers. As at today, Senator Adeleke has no legal constraint. Just yesterday, the Boot party withdrew their bogus court action with apologies. APC agents supported by APC lawyers are running round to secure relief where none exists in their bid to undermine the people's Democratic Party.

Senator Adeleke is the official Candidate of the PDP who enjoys the full backing of local and national leaders of the party. His inner and outer caucus are in strong harmony and the campaign organisation is only waiting in compliance with INEC guidelines before kickstarting the campaigns. We assure the party members that there is no crack within the organisation and all hands are on deck to secure victory.

On the National Assembly election, Senator Ademola Adeleke and his family have no preferred or annointed aspirant. The party's guideline for candidate selection is clear and Senator Adeleke has repeated severally that he has no endorsed aspirant. The party delegates are to decide the eventual flagbearers for the National Assembly offices.

To the people of Osun State, we assure them the PDP is not only ready for good governance but our candidate is electable and empowered to sufficiently take the state to a greater height.

Signed

Mallam Olawale Rasheed
For: Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation

Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by Moferere: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Imole 2023

Get in and let's make a governor grin
Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Adeleke is the incoming governor of Osun State Wether hardship party called APC like it or not.
Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by Christianokaro(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Does he stay in Osun State tho?
Re: 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke by Nonpartisan1: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Nuisance

(1) (Reply)

2023:sen Rochas Shares Video Of Himself In The Gym. / Electoral Act: I Did Not Order Senate To Remove Section 84 (12)-Buhari / El Rufai Will Get APC Ticket For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.