Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,435 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True (759 Views)

Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu / IGP Receives Women Affairs Minister, Reveals Progress On Osinachi’s Case / Gateman And Neighbours Speak On Osinachi’s Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by SINCOWORLD(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2022
The domestic abuse story on Osinachi Nwachukwu’s death could as well be true [See Why]

Click to read full story here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/the-domestic-abuse-story-on-osinachis-death-could-as-well-be-true-see-why/amp/
Re: The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by Dikegodspower(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2022
I wonder what pastor's/minister's wives are passing through in the hands of some violence spouse/husband.
May God deliver the vulnerable pastor's wife that can't help themselves
RIP Osinachi Nwachukwu�����
Re: The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by Parachoko: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Dikegodspower:
I wonder what pastor's/minister's wives are passing through in the hands of some violence spouse/husband.
May God deliver the vulnerable pastor's wife that can't help themselves
RIP Osinachi Nwachukwu�����
I wander why she did not walk away?

Marriage no b by force.

Any lady in an abusive relationship should and must walk away.

Make ladies no dey care about what people would say.
Re: The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by Dynmyt: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why she did not walk away?

Marriage no b by force.

Any lady in an abusive relationship should and must walk away.

Make ladies no dey care about what people would say.
She would not be getting those ministerial programs, her so called fellow gospel artists and pastors wailing now would have stripped every association with her as a woman who left her marriage against the word of God. Still does not mean she wud not have walked away. Its a cold cold war out there
Re: The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2022
As close as she is to Paul Enenche, he should have helped her out. The woman just avoiding what people will say about me, and at end boom!
Re: The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True by Dynmyt: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
As close as she is to Paul Enenche, he should have helped her out. The woman just avoiding what people will say about me, and at end boom!
Eggzactly

(1) (Reply)

2 Suspects And A Soldier Serving In Yobe Arrested For Kidnapping In Imo (Video) / EXCLUSIVE: How Alaba Int'l Task Force Leader, Was Poisoned To Death (video) / This Man Called Mr Frank Is A Scammer For Sportybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.