Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,078 members, 7,970,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) (46996 Views)

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by angelEmade: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gadaluck:

The way u keep foaming through the mouth u'll soon start having convulsions grin grin grin
Intelligent idiot whose mom get an hole. I wonder which school wey u graduate from. And what's ur obsession with Buhari? Whatever it is u can shove it up ur stanky ynash. Atleast show some dignity and let us know who u truly are. U just got called out. Girl wey dey disguise as man. Abi na hermaphrodite u be grin grin grin

If truly ur a girl then I won't reply u again. Arguing with girls not my forte. Move on.....
You and the slowpoke who said I am a girl are just unfortunate sardonic and sadistic piece of a nincompoop.
Irrational and aggressively dilapidated in the brain.
The vile you expunge puts only in you the bile you create in the fight albeit your claims of being the oppressed.
He who drums the beat of war should be ready for the brouhaha it comes with and he who comes into equity must come with clean hands. It's a boomerang effect, in the end it doesnt matter who the aggressor was, when what goes around comes around, it's hard to know whatnot.
Intelligent conversation your bemoaned?
It beats my imagination!
You should continue the same without the cowardice camouflage of leaving the issue pro deo. grin grin
And for someone who speaks Spanish, French, Latin, Russky, Yoruba, Igbo, misgivings in English is quiet forgivable. Afterall, polyglots are a projection of smart brains could achieve.
I don't roll motherfuckers.
Re: Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) by mushroomFarm: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
angelEmade:

Sorry but your senses doesnt tell you this is invasion of privacy? What rights do you have to be divulging private details you are privy to, to miscreants online??
#middle_finger

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.