Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,257 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Grand Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grand Deception (812 Views)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Grand Deception / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Deception by ogoamaka99(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2011
The greatest deceit is self deception. Another is to claim that you are deceived into doing what you did or what you are doing. To say you are deceived where is your sense of reasoning and judgment? I wish to share with you a real live story. A friend of mine came back from America to get married to a new wife. After the marriage he observed that he was vomiting blood- he had been poisoned. I suggested that he visit TBJ that I believe that he will vomit the poison. When his elder brother heard of the arrangement to visit TBJ he opposed the visit because according to him he said that TBJ is a false prophet. He called a meeting informing the audience that if the wife of his younger brother goes to TBJ and if anything happens to his brother that the wife of his brother is responsible.

Two weeks later the young man died and after the burial the elder brother observed that he started vomiting blood as well. That is to say he got poisoned. Do you know that he rushed to TBJ and Emmanuel TV showed where he was vomiting the poisonous substance? When he came back the wife of his late brother called a meeting. And in the meeting she accused the elder brother of her late husband of been responsible for the death of her husband. That the man refuted the allegation saying that he was deceived about TBJ.

The man was forgiven after he proved with tears that he was deceived. Do you know that the deception of that man caused the death of his younger brother? Now there are many whose destiny has been destroyed by deception of others. There are MOG who GOD has positioned to transform your life which by reason of the saying of the sons of belial and perdition you fail to have encounter with them. If you are deceived by reason of what others are saying where is your sense of judgment and reasoning? Don’t say like that man that you are deceived.
Re: Grand Deception by KunleOshob(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2011
On the contrary many are deceived into believing they can receive miracles from Oyaks so called healing school and they end up dissapointed only to be lied to again that they have to sow more to activate the miracle.
Re: Grand Deception by wetu: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
ogoamaka99:

The greatest deceit is self deception. Another is to claim that you are deceived into doing what you did or what you are doing. To say you are deceived where is your sense of reasoning and judgment? I wish to share with you a real live story. A friend of mine came back from America to get married to a new wife. After the marriage he observed that he was vomiting blood- he had been poisoned. I suggested that he visit TBJ that I believe that he will vomit the poison. When his elder brother heard of the arrangement to visit TBJ he opposed the visit because according to him he said that TBJ is a false prophet. He called a meeting informing the audience that if the wife of his younger brother goes to TBJ and if anything happens to his brother that the wife of his brother is responsible.

Two weeks later the young man died and after the burial the elder brother observed that he started vomiting blood as well. That is to say he got poisoned. Do you know that he rushed to TBJ and Emmanuel TV showed where he was vomiting the poisonous substance? When he came back the wife of his late brother called a meeting. And in the meeting she accused the elder brother of her late husband of been responsible for the death of her husband. That the man refuted the allegation saying that he was deceived about TBJ.

The man was forgiven after he proved with tears that he was deceived. Do you know that the deception of that man caused the death of his younger brother? Now there are many whose destiny has been destroyed by deception of others. There are MOG who GOD has positioned to transform your life which by reason of the saying of the sons of belial and perdition you fail to have encounter with them. If you are deceived by reason of what others are saying where is your sense of judgment and reasoning? Don’t say like that man that you are deceived.

Is this another TB Joshua campaign tactic?
Re: Grand Deception by Joagbaje(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ogoamka

What a touching testimony.
Re: Grand Deception by ogoamaka99(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
Don't be deceived!
Re: Grand Deception by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
Poster has been deceived by false prophets.
Re: Grand Deception by LoveKing(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
i was expecting something dfferent like the' grand deception of religion'.

(1) (Reply)

The God Question / The "God Effect" In Years Of Some Scientific Study. / Daily Christian's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.