Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, He May Join 2023 Presidential Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, He May Join 2023 Presidential Race (126 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, He May Join 2023 Presidential Race by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2022
I Have A Vision For Nigeria, Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, May Join 2023 Presidential Race
Bakare urged Nigerians to consider the capacity of candidates before electing a leader in 2023.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKAPR 09, 2022

Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Citadel Global Community Church may soon declare his intention to run for the 2023 presidency.

Bakare said he had the vision for a new Nigeria and he was the best suitable candidate to address the problems confronting Nigeria.

The pastor and former vice presidential candidate disclosed this on Saturday at the virtual meeting unveiling Project 16 to Nigerians in Diaspora.

Bakare urged Nigerians to consider the capacity of candidates before electing a leader in 2023.

The cleric warned that ahead of the 2023 general elections, the South was being set against the North, while Christians were set against Muslims.

He, however, said he remains the rallying point to restore order in the country.

He said, "The PTB brand is a rallying point for all Nigerians. I have a vision of a new Nigeria and I will play a leading role as we approach the Nigeria of our dreams."

Source

I Have A Vision For Nigeria, Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, May Join 2023 Presidential Race.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lose Your Joy! / Gratitude Of Heart To God Is An Antidote To All Negative Emotions. / Hon. Segun Olobatoke Greets Muslim Ummah At Eid-el-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.