Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,630 members, 7,972,337 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Buy Established Businesses In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Established Businesses In Nigeria (149 Views)

Most Lucrative Untapped Small Businesses In Nigeria 2018 / Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Established Businesses In Nigeria by toptobex: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Where can I find companies in operations in Nigeria to buy. There doesn't seem to be a portal where one can see businesses that want to sell to new owners. I see a lot of these companies shut down instead and then try to sell the buildings and machineries, but I wish I can find good business owners whi wish olto exit by selling to someone else. These might be old business owners who are looking to retire or young ones planning to leave the country. Shutting down the businesses cause job losses and loss of productivity generally speaking. The goal is to acquire SMEs in Nigeria in a bid to scale them over the next few years. If anyone has some experience doing this, please, comment below as well.

If you have a business (or know anyone that has) in Nigeria that meets the following criteria and you're looking for a worthy buyer to sell the company to. Please, contact me via Private Message.

- Minimum of 3 years of Operations
- Registered as a limited liability company at CAC
- Proper Records
- Management/Staff Operated
- Healthy margins

All sectors are welcome except oil and gas, mining etc.

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why You Should Think About Starting An Information Based Business / What Is The Difference Between Personalization And Customization? / SAS Scandinavian Airlines Cancellation Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.