Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky (410 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is a courageous move from the British prime minister Boris Johnson, going to a war zone on a train and having the mind to walk around is commendable.

Lalasticlala

You can watch the video here
https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/2120949021444146/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
A show of bravery

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by MonkeyMods(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Awon I want to achieve my lifelong ambition can they try this?

Answer is a big fat NO
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by MadamVanessa(f): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

Great men with so much bravery unlike one that is named Putin, a coward who rely on his foot soldiers to conquer Ukraine, but the coward hasn't for once go to the battle field. What a coward .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by colorsofrainbow: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omo I watch the video,the Johnson of a man deserves to be U.S president,not the cowardly Buhari's upgraded version at the White House in the name of Joe Biden.
Very fearless Johnson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by seunowa(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is an act of bravery. I hope Buhari can demonstrate this similar act in sambisa, Borno state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by judedwriter(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
If he hear Rocket na race he go pick o.... cheesy

But seriously, his courage is commendable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by Nairalandhotboy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
No be me and u abeg

But seriously. Putin no go wan try send any missile cux he know say na big war..

I still stand with Putin sha
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by mymadam(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunowa:
This is an act of bravery. I hope Buhari can demonstrate this similar act in sambisa, Borno state.

Haaaa! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Great men with so much bravery unlike one that is named Putin, a coward who rely on his foot soldiers to conquer Ukraine, but the coward hasn't for once go to the battle field. What a coward .
Putin is spinless hiding inside the bunker
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunowa:
me too, but the buhari we know doesn't have the mind oo.
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by paafin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is Poland, Oga

Watched the video..

Did even see a torn Ukrainian flag anywhere..
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Omo I watch the video,the Johnson of a man deserves to be U.S president,not the cowardly Buhari's upgraded version at the White House in the name of Joe Biden.
Very fearless Johnson.
the secret service won't allow US president to go that far, Biden's visit to Poland last month ended in Warsaw

1 Like

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by favinvest: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fearless ke..

Why didn't he come before the Russian kyiv withdrawal..

Story 4 d gods
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by yanabasee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
paafin:
This is Poland, Oga

Watched the video..

Did even see a torn Ukrainian flag anywhere..

You get wahala for brain oh....

You didn't see a Ukrainian flag but you saw Zelenskiy and that transcript to Poland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Awon I want to achieve my lifelong ambition can they try this?

Answer is a big fat NO
lol
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
favinvest:
Fearless ke..

Why didn't he come before the Russian kyiv withdrawal..

Story 4 d gods
can you try it?
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

I still stand with Putin sha
you better distance yourself from him
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by VictorUSA(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Putin who doesn't even trust his people can not be brave enough to come to the Dombass.Person who in his office have a table that is almost ten mitres, so we don't expect him to be brave like Biden and Johnson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin who doesn't even trust his people can not be brave enough to come to the Dombass.Person who in his office have a table that is almost ten mitres, so we don't expect him to be brave like Biden and Johnson.
Putin is chinless, he's just sending his soldiers to die in a needless and senseless war
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by Truvelisback(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Na because Zelensky don Yab dem say if dem dey brave enough, make Biden or any of dem visit him country.
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by VictorUSA(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
God1000:
Putin is chinless, he's just sending his soldiers to die in a needless and senseless war
The guy himself is senseless.How can he send those boys scouts to fight Ukraine who are heavily armed by the west? Putin knows for sure that he's a sore loser.
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by God1000(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
The guy himself is senseless.How can he send those boys scouts to fight Ukraine who are heavily armed by the west? Putin knows for sure that he's a sore loser.
he's a big loser
Re: Fearless Boris Johnson Walks Down The Street Of Kyiv With President Zelensky by leofab(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Army Downs Three Russia Planes And Three Helicopters / Situation In Ukraine's Lugansk Worse 'with Every Hour': Governor / Japan And South Korea To Attend NATO Summit For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.