Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis (763 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by Rosenews2233: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
"I have never seen any  man with 2 or 3 wives stabbed to death - Nigerian activist, Kola Edokpayi says as he calls on churches to adopt polygamy

Read details below

https://tvafrica24.com/i-have-never-seen-any-man-with-2-or-3-wives-stabbed-to-death-nigerian-activist-kola-edokpayi-says-as-he-calls-on-churches-to-adopt-polygamy/

Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by Mindlog: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by LordIsaac(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice observation. Women protect the love of whom they compete for grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
That is simply because such men had informed the ladies in their lives that they will practice polygamy. There are few women who can accept polygamy without issues, just as we have ladies who prefer to be a baby mama to a rich man, than to be in monogamy with a poor man. Every one has a right of choice, and any man who would marry a wife and thinks he can throw a second wife on her face in future, without a pre notice is a joker.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by ojun50(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na WA ooooh
Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Polygamists please also remember it's for the financially buoyant men.Think well before joining the supporters club
Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by Romanoff(f): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one no dey read news.
Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by SWATMan: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Romanoff:
This one no dey read news.

His is an ignoramus for sure. One happened recently in Ondo state a couple to weeks ago where the junior wife killed the husband because he left her to rendezvous with the first wife grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
That is simply because such men had informed the ladies in their lives that they will practice polygamy. There are few women who can accept polygamy without issues, just as we have ladies who prefer to be a baby mama to a rich man, than to be in monogamy with a poor man. Every one has a right of choice, and any man who would marry a wife and thinks he can throw a second wife on her face in future, without a pre notice is a joker.

Exactly ❗

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by Ifyjos(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Shey this one way carry face like gedigedi
Re: I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis by yemmit90: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2022
SWATMan:

His is an ignoramus for sure. One happened recently in Ondo state a couple to weeks ago where the junior wife killed the husband because he left her to rendezvous with the first wife grin

Those ones are illiterates and broke, living in 2 rooms.

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland / 20 Things You Do Not Know About Nigeria. / There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.