Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP (643 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP by MadeINchenzen2: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
In the aftermath of the Oscar slap by will Smith to Chris, Jada smith came out to say "she dosent needs her husbands protection" like seriously?? OMG

Like wtf... I am so angry with Will Smith... like very angry.

Just read her comment in the picture below... its too annoying already

Re: GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP by BigRocky: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
God, what kinda bitch is this huh?

Assistance devil well done.

This will be the fate of some stupid men that sees women as God to be worship, and pleased by all means.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP by MadeINchenzen2: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:
God, what kinda bitch is this huh?

Assistance devil well done.

This will be the fate of some stupid men that sees women as God to be worship, and pleased by all means.
my brother... see something

1 Like

Re: GUYS: More Reasons Why You Should Never Be A SIMP by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Totally disgusting.
To be a simp is to be a diseased person.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Identify A Lady Is Secretly Admiring You / Who Was Ugochukwu Nworie? A Woman In Ebonyi Gangraped To Death / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.