Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,083 members, 7,919,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. (734 Views)

Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget / IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The money I paid for the release of 2 of my boys that were arrested by the police and wrongly tagged ipob is still paining me till today,bcus I am a very judicious person when it comes to spending money undecided
The police are f-ing up big time.
But not withstanding I still hope God will use them to clear this rubbish ipob/esn/ugm out of Imo State.
All they have ever brought into our land is problems upon problem.
May God Help Us And Save Us From These Deadly Criminals..
Amen.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
Funny how Everyone has it’s own perfect plan of ending ipob/esn.

Forgetting esn/ipob are masses and how many masses can you kill.
I thought obiano was even wise and educated after all
These criminals are not the Masses.
They should be stopped.
The police is working with these criminals.
They are communicating them.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Don't worry we don't need police. We are already smoking them out

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Iliveforever(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
These criminals are not the Masses.
They should be stopped.
The police is working with these criminals.
They are communicating them.

The same way these politicians have their own set of unknown gunmen.
You see this issue, it’s not ending anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Proudlyomonna: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
May God Help Us And Save Us From These Deadly Criminals..
Amen.

But let's always not totally throw out the message they are calling out.
I don't have an issue with them or any other groups challenging the evil Fg with their nepotistic governance,I only feel they have totally strayed and become a very big problem to the region.
If you are talking about freedom,then you cannot be found attacking, threatning and killing critics and others who do not believe in your movement �.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Don't worry we don't need police.
We are already smoking them out

If “Smoking them Out” means that type of weak/foiled/sabotaged military operation that happened in Aguluezechukwu, then we still have a very long way to go..
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

The same way these politicians have their own set of unknown gunmen.
You see this issue, it’s not ending anytime soon
The whole this is beginning to become very very depressing.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Iliveforever(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The whole this is beginning to become very very depressing.

That was why I said soludo is handling this issue wrongly. Simply pretend these guys doesn’t exist, but just a month he’s already at war with them. A war that will never end because they’re political oppositions willing to make his tenure difficult.. imo state is a case study

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

But let's always not totally throw out the message they are calling out.
I don't have an issue with them or any other groups challenging the evil Fg with their nepotistic governance,I only feel they have totally strayed and become a very big problem to the region.
If you are talking about freedom,then you cannot be found attacking, threatning and killing critics and others who do not believe in your movement �.

These ones that I am referring to are pure criminals..
They believe that they are Biafrans,, but deep down, they are criminals.
If we get Biafra today-today, they will still be the criminals inside the Biafra who would be causing Mayhem, and giving headache to the Constituted Biafran Police and the Biafran Military.
These guys that are doing these things now,, if MNK got released today-today,, they would still be causing serious Mayhem..
And you would be asking what the problem with them really is.
Their problem is not Nnamdi-Kanu.
Their problem is not the Freedom of Biafra.
Their problem is that:
“They Are Criminals Deep Down Inside Of Them.”
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

That was why I said soludo is handling this issue wrongly. Simply pretend these guys doesn’t exist, but just a month he’s already at war with them. A war that will never end because they’re political oppositions willing to make his tenure difficult.. imo state is a case study
Soludo may invite the Military soon, from the way I am seeing him.
All that is needed is the location of their camps, and he would involve the military.
But then, the way our Military works is just too loud and noisy.
They are not tactical.
They would just scare them and chase them around, and chase some away.
And everything would later settle down and go back to the chaotic situation which it used to be..
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Iliveforever(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Soludo may invite the Military soon, from the way I am seeing him.
All that is needed is the location of their camps, and he would involve the military.
But then, the way our Military works is just too loud and noisy.
They are not tactical.
They would just scare them and chase them around, and chase some away.
And everything would later settle down and go back to normal.

And some innocent masses would be affected then the hatred sets in against soludo.
These guys have a lot of sympathizers around, so only a wise man can win this battle with silence.

Wisdom is not common shaa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Proudlyomonna: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
These ones that I am referring to are pure criminals..
They believe that they are Biafrans,, but deep down, they are criminals.
If we get Biafra today-today, they will still be the criminals inside the Biafra who would be causing Mayhem, and giving headache to the Constituted Biafran Police and the Biafran Military.
These guys that are doing these things now,, if MNK got released today-today,, they would still be causing serious Mayhem..
And you would be asking what the problem with them really is.
Their problem is not Nnamdi-Kanu.
Their problem is not the Freedom of Biafra.
Their problem is that:
“They Are Criminals Deep Down Inside Of Them.”

True words of wisdom there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Pls, I would need your un-biased inputs on this.
Cc..
NwaNimo1, g0tze, helinues, FarahAideed, SensetionalGoal, joyandfaith, hollah123, ScamHunter,
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by helinues: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Pls, I would need your un-biased inputs on this.
Cc..
NwaNimo1, g0tze, helinues, FarahAideed, SensetionalGoal, joyandfaith, hollah123, ScamHunter,

The Igbo's are the one who are not ready to stop the insecurities in their region as long as some deluded people continue to be supporting UGM for destroying their own region while they think they are hurting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by joyandfaith: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Security architecture has collapsed in Nigeria. Insecurity is manifesting in various ways in various regions. North- banditry/kidnapping/terrorism. West- ritual killing. East- UGM.
If Nigeria/Security architecture is not restructured, Insecurity would be getting worse.
Politicians, security agents and criminals are aligned in committing crimes. Most cases of ritual killing in SW have hands of politicians.

Politicians and security agents are behind activities
of ugm. There are many facets ugm- rogue security agents using by the State, cultists, militant wing of IPOB/ESN, professional criminals etc.

In the north, banditry/kidnapping/terrorism is business.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

The Igbo's are the one who are not ready to stop the insecurities in their region as long as some deluded people continue to be supporting UGM for destroying their own region while they think they are hurting Buhari
This is what you're thinking, based on what you've been fed by bigots that are here on Nairaland..
Please read through the thread.
Appreciate the little efforts that are made by the people, and the ways these efforts were handled by the concerned authorities.
Then, come back and make some more contributions
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by helinues: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This is what you're thinking, based on what you've been fed by bigots that are here on Nairaland..
Please read through the thread.
Appreciate the little efforts that are made by the people, and the ways these efforts were handled by the concerned authorities.
Then, come back and make some more contributions

And yet you are looking for sincere opinion about the insecurities in your region..

You go wait tired
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

And yet you are looking for sincere opinion about the insecurities in your region..

You go wait tired
I was actually expecting you to jump in and drop an initial opinion based on your residual knowledge which you had acquired and accumulated through Nairaland.
But I also have the intention of reminding you to at-least read through the thread before making another submission.
So, relax.
You just did as I expected of you.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by helinues: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I was actually expecting you to jump in and drop an initial opinion based on your residual knowledge that you had acquired and accumulated through Nairaland.
But I also have the intention of reminding you to at-least read through the thread before making another submission.
So, relax.
You just did as I expected of you.

Then why not stop mentioning me on your threads when you knew my opinions won't favour you.

That's not too hard for you to do.. Or
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Oye Agu Abagana is full to it's brim....

Njikoka has chased those miscreants enforcing sit at home

1 Like

Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Then why not stop mentioning me on your threads when you knew my opinions won't favour you.

I wasn't expecting your opinions to favour me.
You comment just showed that you didn't read through the thread.
As for these current “mentions”, I mentioned all those that commented on the earlier thread with similar topic which I created.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by helinues: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I wasn't expecting your opinions to favour me.
You comment just showed that you didn't read through the thread.

Alaye, refuse the urge to shalaye, next time you make your thread or submission about events, count me out and stop mentioning me.

Simple
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, refuse the urge to shalaye, next time you make your thread or submission about events, count me out and stop mentioning me.

Simple
Ok..
This one is very easy.
But I may not stick to it.
Re: Anambra Can End The Criminals, If The POLICE Can Work With Anonymous Tips. by 1865ivee: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To OHANEZE And Leaders Of Thoughts In Ndigbo. / Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? / Is Tinubu Sick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.