Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. (361 Views)

Perfume Oil Business / I'm About Venturing Into Palm Oil Business / Make Upto 60% Profit In Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. by sirblend: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good day Nairalanders!
I need your opinions here.
I intend to start a perfume oil business. I would love to import this perfume oil directly from Dubai and sell them via social media.
Please can someone educate me on the steps I need to take and loopholes to avoid while setting up this business?

Thanks!
Re: Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. by Seniorwriter(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
sirblend:
Good day Nairalanders!
I intend to start a perfume oil business. I would love to import this perfume oil directly from Dubai and sell them via social media.
Please can someone educate me on the steps I need to take and loopholes to avoid while setting up this business?

Thanks!

First step is to create your sales funnel for @least one thousand buyers(clients) by social media INFLUENCERS! Quote me for more details.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. by NairalandAngel(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
sirblend:
Good day Nairalanders!

Thanks!

Make sure you have some practical experience in this type of business before you commit your money to it. If you ignore this advise you might end up buying junk which you will not be able to sell with profit!
Re: Please Hep! I Want To Start A Perfume Oil Business. by sirblend: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
NairalandAngel:

Make sure you have some practical experience in this type of business before you commit your money to it. If you ignore this advise you might end up buying junk which you will not be able to sell with profit!
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Failing Your MFF, FTMO Challenge / How Wind Can Be Utilized To Sustain African Development / Get 2$ For Free, Hurry Before It Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.