Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own (46285 Views)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by OBALOLA55(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
DICK NEVER FINISH NA
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Benwallt(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Otedola get fewsure so?
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by horluwashegun(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy
I'll marry you o cool❤️❤️

Cuppy my love
Werey
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Pogofavour: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dj cuppy in TEARS as Mr Eazi propose to her Sister Temiloluwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWZyfQXRnM
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Daddybee: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cuppy...always catching fun. At 52, I love her like kilode

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Proudlyomonna: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
CountVersailles:
who will slide into my own DM bayi?
grin

Can you do with an hardworking guy who will respect and care for you,but won't take nonsense �
Who is very judicious with spending but not stingy per say undecided
Who needs you to work hard bcus I believe when an hard working man and an hard working woman meet they give birth to sensible kids who value hard work and use of resources �
And hey I can't knee down to propose ooo.
My father didnt knee down,my grandfather pa Izu didn't knee down so me sef no fit knee down ooo when no be punishment I dey receive �
If you can with this minute stuvs then permit me to slide into your dm grin
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Proudlyomonna: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
horluwashegun:
Werey

grin ;DI dey tell you.
Weyreh plenty for here sha �
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Eriokanmi: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

After catching all the cruise of life, they’ll start looking for one innocent guy that hasn’t done half of what they’ve done to tie down with marriage, just to retire from their shitss undecided

By the way, i can NEVER find myself kneeling down to do this shit i’m seeing right here..
Kneel down to propose to extra burden, and then proceed to pay for all the expenses concerning marriage?!! May god forbid rubbisshh!!

All these men dey try sha! lipsrsealed
Eazi mata dey different. Instead of him spending, the reverse will be the case. Any responsible guy who married the 2 gals are automatic heirs in otedola empire. They're adopted sons, automatically. That's why Mr Eazi is so lucky

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Godson32(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2022
DJ Cuppy just dey carry breasts upandan, her junior sister wan go marry now. She go speed up for her own husband search. In case u don't know, I m available for u DJ Cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Rawhumper(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Mr Eazi is a lucky guy, such a cool beauty ..

Congrats to them, DJ Cuppy....if I get your link I did love to propose to you ASAP!

te author=TMSMedia post=111827825]DJ Cuppy and sister of newly-engaged actress, Temi Otedola, has urged her and her fiance, Mr Eazi, to find her own lover, IGBERETV reports.

Mr Eazi and Temi had on Sunday announced their engagement on social media sparking an outpouring of congratulations.

Celebrating with the new couple, the popular DJ reminded the couple that she introduced them and urged them to find her own lover for her.

She said,

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1513174260818264066?s=19[/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Dshocker(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Mr eazy is likely to be the heir apparent
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Ikpa1: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

After catching all the cruise of life, they’ll start looking for one innocent guy that hasn’t done half of what they’ve done to tie down with marriage, just to retire from their shitss undecided

By the way, i can NEVER find myself kneeling down to do this shit i’m seeing right here..
Kneel down to propose to extra burden, and then proceed to pay for all the expenses concerning marriage?!! May god forbid rubbisshh!!

Alpha male spotted

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by zedegit: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022
TMSMedia:
DJ Cuppy and sister of newly-engaged actress, Temi Otedola, has urged her and her fiance, Mr Eazi, to find her own lover, IGBERETV reports.

Mr Eazi and Temi had on Sunday announced their engagement on social media sparking an outpouring of congratulations.

Celebrating with the new couple, the popular DJ reminded the couple that she introduced them and urged them to find her own lover for her.

She said,

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1513174260818264066?s=19

I thought she's already married with children: Funfun and Dudu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by yemmie(m): 1:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola get in touch ..your popsy was an amazing man easing going, back in the days in Iponri estate .. Alaka surulere last 80’s / early 90’s .. mama (your grandma) was so gentle at her shop in iponri estate

Get in touch .. if you ever see the post !! I am not related to you in anyways but you need a quiet discussion!
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2022
maak400:
Cuppy that will be jumping from one man to the other without decorum, she has lost respect already. From Victor Anichebe, to Asa Asika, to Anthony Joshua just to name a few.

Her pussy
Her life
She's not finding respect
She has respect

She's just being selective of the dick or/and the dick-user

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by walesoflyf(m): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

Ode Mr Eazi is marrying into money in case your feeble brain can't comprehend... Temi on her own is made... What's your problem?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by abduljubril: 3:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Cuppy way no fine

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Dshocker(m): 3:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Few years from now,dj cuppy will be suicidal over her inability to get a man...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Sameercarter(m): 4:00am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

Says a married man with kids�
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by electromide05(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2022
CountVersailles:
who will slide into my own DM bayi?
grin

See me here
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by nijanigga: 4:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Which one go be thier title?

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Joe4real1988(m): 5:09am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

The funny thing is, if u say the truth, they call u a woman hater. Not every nonsense is meant for every man though. The moment u knee down to propose to a woman is the moment u sell your dignity, your authority, your stand as a man.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

Those men are sooooooo annoying. Kneeling down to bring into my life an absolute burden
Never ever, infact if not because of my mother and the need to have kids, I would have banished marriage. So fuckkking overrated

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Temi will be very expensive to maintain.I hope Mr eazi has the financial resources to cater for her because her dad will not drop a Kobo in the running of their matrimonial home.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by rippa(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

Temi otedola is not an extra Burden o
I bet u 90% of the wedding money will come from her.
Mr Eazi is the lucky one here, he gat kneel abeg

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Goldbw122(m): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2022
I see cuppy as a child, she is not matured enough, so any man that comes her way will not suit her so let her get old a little bit before she can marry... That is why she can't settle now because she is not mature..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Bum Shorts In New Photos / Who Remembers These Guys (Pic) / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.