Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman (762 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / How To Handle A Nagging Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Men ,how do you actually manage a nagging woman?

How do most women don't know how to present a case ,why do you nag nag and nag. It's tiring .
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by SWATMan: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Are you married? Didn't you know she was a nag while courting her? If you know how you tolerated her then, continue my brother. There is no remedy for a nagging woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by olorunthobby(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
- When she starts with her list of complaints or instructions, simply kiss her affectionately and try to divert her attention. Over the time, she will ease down too.

- Derail all her arguments with a sudden and unexpected act of kindness. In fact, any nice gesture from you during this irritated time would be unexpected for her.

- Do something so romantic and out of character, that she will suddenly forget all the complaints. eg Buy her flowers, take her out for candle light dinner, or simply make some iced tea for her.

- Instead of giving instant reactions to her, remember to pause and think. Ask yourself whether she meant anything negative by the comment she made.

- If she nags you about your habits, like working late, spending time with friends or your eating habits, then just explain to her that there are some things in your life that she has to accept, if she loves you. This is always better than arguing with her and getting into a fight. Just tell her to accept you with your faults, and trust us, she will eventually learn to ignore the things that annoy her.

- Believe me, you can stop your wife from all that irksome nagging. Just pay attention to what she keeps complaining about the most. Maybe it is in your capacity to change. Simply follow these easy tips, and mark the difference in her behaviour.

- And lastly,
Take a break. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, remember? So, take a break from each other. Try to be away for a little while. You can plan a short getaway with your friends, or schedule an outstation business meeting. This will give you both enough time to value your relationship. So, during this break, just try to remember all those points. By the end of the break, you both will miss each other and you will forget the nagging soon.

I wish you a happy home afterwards smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
SWATMan:
Are you married? Didn't you know she was a nag while courting her? If you know how you tolerated her then, continue my brother. There is no remedy for a nagging woman.
So people who are in a relationship don't have girlfriends that nag? And what makes the difference with marriage .sense is far from u
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
olorunthobby:
- When she starts with her list of complaints or instructions, simply kiss her affectionately and try to divert her attention. Over the time, she will ease down too.

- Derail all her arguments with a sudden and unexpected act of kindness. In fact, any nice gesture from you during this irritated time would be unexpected for her.

- Do something so romantic and out of character, that she will suddenly forget all the complaints. eg Buy her flowers, take her out for candle light dinner, or simply make some iced tea for her.

- Instead of giving instant reactions to her, remember to pause and think. Ask yourself whether she meant anything negative by the comment she made.

- If she nags you about your habits, like working late, spending time with friends or your eating habits, then just explain to her that there are some things in your life that she has to accept, if she loves you. This is always better than arguing with her and getting into a fight. Just tell her to accept you with your faults, and trust us, she will eventually learn to ignore the things that annoy her.

- Believe me, you can stop your wife from all that irksome nagging. Just pay attention to what she keeps complaining about the most. Maybe it is in your capacity to change. Simply follow these easy tips, and mark the difference in her behaviour.

- And lastly,
Take a break. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, remember? So, take a break from each other. Try to be away for a little while. You can plan a short getaway with your friends, or schedule an outstation business meeting. This will give you both enough time to value your relationship. So, during this break, just try to remember all those points. By the end of the break, you both will miss each other and you will forget the nagging soon.

You women are hoodlooms cheesy grin

Kisses on forward no de work on Una . Na to waka comot
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by rickleye: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
olorunthobby:

- And lastly,

Masterclass !
She’s a keeper guys - If she’s available get her at all cost. Well written and articulate. Hope the “black sapphire “ and others taking notes.
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Just will smith her
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Dizzyyish: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You women are hoodlooms cheesy grin

Kisses on forward no de work on Una . Na to waka comot
Lol, see Will Smith tactics for that list. Na why dem say - as a man, never take relationship advice from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

How do most women don't know how to present a case ,why do you nag nag and nag. It's tiring .

There is no such thing as a nagging woman.

If a man is loving and sensitive enough he will sit her down and address the root cause of her nag.
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Boogyman557: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool this matters no just CONCERN me!

I really de tired now!

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back!

the ASHAWOO BANI really SUUCK madness comort from my PREEK!

the kind bloww job wey dis girl give me, NaSo my VEIN just de pump out like ELECTRIC!

waiting I NEED now Na to rest!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by drmuchin: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
A nagging woman is like cancer
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by brosom(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
olorunthobby:

- And lastly,

Stop dreaming
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:

There is no such thing as a nagging woman.

If a man is loving and sensitive enough he will sit her down and address the root cause of her nag.
When you grow up u will understand. I learnt secondary school students are now here too tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Lol, see Will Smith tactics for that list. Na why dem say - as a man, never take relationship advice from a woman.
At all, them no follow cha cha
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

When you grow up u will understand. I learnt secondary school students are now here too tongue

SMH! Small boy like you. I will school you about marriage. Its like you just joined nairaland.

Mod: oh you just joined february this year. No wonder. Now run to my nairaland wall and educate yourself about marital issues.
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

No kill yourself leave her
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by SWATMan: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

So people who are in a relationship don't have girlfriends that nag? And what makes the difference with marriage .sense is far from u

Go pay her bride Price then come back later to know who sense is far from.

Olodo
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 11, 2022
olorunthobby:

Lowkey, h'antie thobbey, you rèwá gaan sha wink

- And lastly,

Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2022

olorunthobby:

- And lastly,

Walahi, h'antie thobbey, you rèwá gaan oh wink
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
SWATMan:

[s]Go pay her bride Price then come back later to know who sense is far from.[/s]

my mama Olodo
See how I outsmarted u, u wanted me to tell u if I was married or not so u can judge from any angle but I have made u a fooool of yourself,hehehehe

Yes I agree with u that your mama is Olodo grin cheesy
Re: Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

[s]SMH! Small boy like you. I will school you about marriage. Its like you just joined nairaland.

Mod: oh you just joined february this year. No wonder. Now run to my nairaland wall and educate yourself about marital issues.[/s]
You don't know anything small boy. Till u grow up cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? / “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man / Lêsbïãn Surprises Partner, Proposes To Her In Public With Diamond Ring – Watch V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.