Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence (1143 Views)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Gemid94(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fresh facts emerged on Sunday over the death of popular gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, who allegedly died of cancer of the throat.

According to the elder sister of the late gospel music artiste who died last week, “Osinachi died as a result of a cluster of blood in the chest from the kicking she allegedly got from her husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu”.

Ms. Favour Made, who is the elder sister to the late Osinachi, also alleged that her sister was treated badly by her husband before her untimely death.

She disclosed this during an interview with Vanguard on Sunday.

“She did not die of cancer. The husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu hit her with his leg on the chest. All this while, he had been beating her but my sister hid all that she was passing through from us.

“Before now, we told her to come out of the marriage, we told her that they are not divorcing, that it’s just separation. But she felt that God is against divorce.

“We told her that separation is not a sin but just for her to stay alive and take care of her children.

“She will always tell us to relax and that the man will change.

“So, when the man kicked her in the chest, she fell down and he took her to the hospital but he did not even tell us.

“It was her friend who lives in Ebonyi state that called her twin sister, because Osinachi has a twin sister, to ask, ‘did your sister tell you that Peter hit her on the chest? the sister then told her no. It was the hitting on the chest that killed her.

“My brother had to ask a doctor what killed her and the doctor said that there were clusters of blood on her chest. Unfortunately, they did not tell the doctor that she was kicked in the chest because; the doctor could have known what to do if he had an idea of what happened.

“Each time we talked to her, she will be pleading for peace and if we move to act, she will tell us no, that we should calm down,” she alleged.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/she-did-not-die-of-cancer-osinachis-sister-breaks-silence-on-demise-of-popular-gospel-singer/

1 Like

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by pennywys(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
wink

I won't believe this news yet. Even our dear aunty Kemi don dive into dis mata, I will modify when she is done with her investigative journalism from her room in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Authority1o1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okay...

It's a shame that she had to die this way. She probably was considering what the society would view of her, and how disappointed people would be in her should she bail on the marriage.

Whatever it was that she was trying to prevent, and for whatever reason she deferred her safety, I don't care. All I know is this; those things are now very open for the world to see. Believe me, she couldn't have foreseen this shame and blame that would've been milder if she separated, assuming people's reaction was what she cared so much about.

Maybe she was more concerned about fine-tuning her singing skills that she got so carried away as to study the bible she claimed to have believed in. If she spared some time digesting it, she wouldn't have seen divorce as a sin, but as a permissible act obtainable on certain grounds — unfaithfulness and abandonment.

Her faith gave her no ground for divorce in her case, one might argue, but separation would have saved her poor life.

Mr. Peter had better know how to sing her part of that Ekwueme. That's my own.

1 Like

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by javaguru: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
ah, some men na bully

1 Like

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by pennywys(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
cry
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
“Before now, we told her to come out of the marriage, we told her that they are not divorcing, that it’s just separation. But she felt that God is against divorce.

It is only a tree that will hear it will be cut down and it will stay one place.

Mrs. Osinachi really goofed up big time, why must she stay in a abusive marriage even when her life is threatened?

She doesn't want the public to criticize her for leaving her marriage as a gospel singer, but, the irony now is that the same public will blame her for not leaving an abusive marriage when she still had the chance.

Brothers and sisters, if your life is threatened in your marriage please, abeg, ejoor, biko, mbok, jejely leave that marriage; forget about what the world will say because your life is importanter.

4 Likes

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Prokaryote: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
She died for love just because she was a slave to foreign religion doctrine. That Man need to be taught a lesson for taking advantage of of her, if you try that with my sister, na me and you go enter hell fire the same day...

1 Like

Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Realmi: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
To wat end

I am sure that man has another girl he is seeing, if not wat was he doing with all the money he collects from her..

Now he will be collecting royalties

I hope he takes care of the children

Those she was trying to impress are now the once mourning her

The man she was protecting from being punished is the same person that killed her

The same children she must have endured the pains for are the same once she made motherless

May God not let me love foolishly

May God not let us impress those that will later mourn us.....
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Plus10(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Imagine, she was expecting the man to change from being abusive,for the records abusers rarely change.She should have left the marriage.
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Lightened: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
That man is just a beast, how can you beat up a woman up to that extent? The idiot should rot in jail.
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:31am On Apr 11, 2022
pennywys:
wink

I won't believe this news yet. Even our dear aunty Kemi don dive into dis mata, I will modify when she is done with her investigative journalism from her room in Lagos.
ASINWIN
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by Collins4u1(m): 4:34am On Apr 11, 2022
You guys are mad. Now she has died and you all starts blabbing. Well, I don't believe anything you're saying
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by adecz: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Las, las, she is happy to have died
as a married woman .. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: ‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence by zolajpower: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Gemid94:
Fresh facts emerged on Sunday over the death of popular gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, who allegedly died of cancer of the throat.

According to the elder sister of the late gospel music artiste who died last week, “Osinachi died as a result of a cluster of blood in the chest from the kicking she allegedly got from her husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu”.

Ms. Favour Made, who is the elder sister to the late Osinachi, also alleged that her sister was treated badly by her husband before her untimely death.

She disclosed this during an interview with Vanguard on Sunday.

“She did not die of cancer. The husband, Mr Peter Nwachukwu hit her with his leg on the chest. All this while, he had been beating her but my sister hid all that she was passing through from us.

“We told her that separation is not a sin but just for her to stay alive and take care of her children.

“She will always tell us to relax and that the man will change.

“So, when the man kicked her in the chest, she fell down and he took her to the hospital but he did not even tell us.

“It was her friend who lives in Ebonyi state that called her twin sister, because Osinachi has a twin sister, to ask, ‘did your sister tell you that Peter hit her on the chest? the sister then told her no. It was the hitting on the chest that killed her.

“My brother had to ask a doctor what killed her and the doctor said that there were clusters of blood on her chest. Unfortunately, they did not tell the doctor that she was kicked in the chest because; the doctor could have known what to do if he had an idea of what happened.

“Each time we talked to her, she will be pleading for peace and if we move to act, she will tell us no, that we should calm down,” she alleged.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/she-did-not-die-of-cancer-osinachis-sister-breaks-silence-on-demise-of-popular-gospel-singer/

Send the Jackie Chan husband to 600 years imprisonment

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Been In This Situation / Man Caught Neighbor That Always Steals His Foodstuffs (Pics, Video) / Man Stabs Wife In The Eyes, Blinds Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.