Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President (503 Views)

‘Salako Unqualified To Be MLSCN Chair,’ Medical Scientists Reject Appointee. / Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / Buhari Clueless As Criminals Overrun Nigeria - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Those trying to remove Osibanjo from the woeful failure of this administration are not only dishonest but dangerously irresponsible. If we want to save Nigeria, we must push cluelessness into the gutter and pick honest and clear-headed people. Osibanjo has no ground, no achievement to compaign for except his vote-buying fraud called trader money. Tell me otherwise. He and Buhari have brought untold hardship and avoidable deaths, he should be begging Nigerians for forgiveness not votes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Codeye(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Says who!

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by ki02020(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
yenyenyenyen

abegiii clear front
star boy is coming

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
True

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Sergio104(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Absolutely!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Bastardlyrich: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
The mere commissioner for burial and house boy affairs.
Osubande is a Yoruba Muslim and has failed just like buhari.
He can battle it out in sdp with theivenubu as apc is already for the lion of Africa cra.
2 term speaker of all speakers.
Governor of all governor's.
Super minister of transportation.
God bless ss/se.
Osubande and theivenubu can contest who will rule over Yoruba Muslims in sw. grin grin angry sad shocked grin cheesy wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
I concur. Una see that he n Buhari both failed.
Logically APC doesn't deserve power but Tinubu needs a party to contest. And the same APC is doing like cursed party not wanting to give their brainbox the ticket. Them wan die?
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Forzs: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Those trying to remove Osibanjo from the woeful failure of this administration are not only dishonest but dangerously irresponsible. If we want to save Nigeria, we must push cluelessness into the gutter and pick honest and clear-headed people. Osibanjo has no ground, no achievement to compaign for except his vote-buying fraud called trader money. Tell me otherwise. He and Buhari have brought untold hardship and avoidable deaths, he should be begging Nigerians for forgiveness not votes.

Lolz , another hater sighted

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Treasure17(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Forzs:

Lolz , another hater sighted
So anyone who speaks the truth is a hater? The OP raised a valid point. The major obstacle to Osibanjo ambition is Buhari's administration because you can't exonerate him from this calamities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by HenryWilliams(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
They've started coming out..the paid hacks and naysayers
Star Boy will declare and be your next president. Accept it or hug a wet transformer, either way. He's coming

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by haffaze777(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Either Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Prof yemi Osibanjo is your next president,learn to deal with itgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by swaggerjack: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Osibanjo will handle the economy and Buhari will handle security. For more jokes text 419

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2022
I felt I was the only one wondering how people will call Buhari a failure and exempt Osinbajo.. My believe is that Osinbajo can never give anything better than this .. He has no clue on how to handle this economy, neither will he be able to tackle the issues of insecurity around the country and I'm of that conviction that he'll do worst than Buhari as president.. Some Nigerians are just forcing him to make attempt to carry the load that is too heavy for him, but I guess he's not pushing himself anyway.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo if he has conscience can say presidency.
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Wazobia2216: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo is not as clueless but his silence over the incompetence of Buhari make it seems so

condemning attacks on the people is not insubordination now

Osibanjo re-affirms reasons why people should never trust a word from a politician
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by backnbeta(f): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Your accusations may not be wrong sir- Osinbajo hasn't shown much action and little achievements as the vice president. However, while you drum your criticisms with one hand, reign in your preferred candidate with the other hand. Don't just condemn; present a noble candidate that is better qualified so we can make an informed decision undecided
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by helinues: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Is that all or do you have anything to add to this bunkum?

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by SpatialKing(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2022
A Vice president who's only achievements is taking pictures upon and down like an ashawo slay mama.
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Ttalk: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Tell us the achievement of your father rather than come online to spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nyanmiridunce: 6:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
OK but just know no Nigerians outside southeast will vote an ibo man. I know you already know but you're merely consoling yourself with this gibberish.

You are trying to downplay a Yoruba candidacy which we're seeing clearly now. Shebi you don't want jagaban and Osinbajo abi... Akinwunmi Adeshina is your next president, oya bring out your isokuso about him.
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by SIRTee15: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbalo failed to exonerate himself from this present govt maladministration and failure. Something Amaechi clearly did.
They told us Osinbajo will handle economy but his report card is woeful. Now they giving excuses for him.
Amaechi delivered on his own portfolio despite receiving same cold shoulder from Buhari and his cabal.
Osinbajo has no excuse, let him come out and explain his involvement or absence in this present govt.

The man's silence while his kinsmen were being murdered on the farm was just too irritating. He kept quiet all through this 8 yrs as if everything was ok.
Amaechi that said his own, is he not in the same cabinet?

We don't want another trial and error experiment leading the nation. Osinbajo too docile for my liking.

What southern Nigeria needs is a lion that can deliver us from the shackles of this Fulani destructive hegemony.

Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Godjone(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Osi does not look presidential at all. Na commissioner na him fit am
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
so says a yoloba Muslim...
Re: Osibanjo Is As Clueless As Buhari And Most Unqualified To Run For President by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo should be reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid / Why Nigeria Should Invade Ghana / 2023: Osinbajo Is In The Race To Win It — Vp’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.