Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH (34734 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / 12 APC Governors, Senators, Reps Want New Generation Chairman / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by frog12: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
so after many DENIALS, osinbajo is coming CLEAN. tinubu must be really PISSED grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Arysexy(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
grin game spoiler for Tinubu

Amechi the anointed one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by blacknoir: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is the only worthy candidate I can see out of the APC and PDP candidates
Exactly my thoughts ,peter obi isn't a bad choice also

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Baba jide sanwo olu the stooge, who doesn't know anything on governance.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by israelmao(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo many have been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
This is the only person that can transform the economic situation of the country in 4 years or less. He's already in the game. He's seen where Buhari failed, he now understands the cabal and the loopholes. He's always known what to do but the Buhari factor is a limitation. Nigeria cannot afford to elect a president who would spend the first 3 years reading the constitution and Abuja masterplan. We don't have the time. The country is sinking.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Winters23: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
limeta:
Osinbajo at a dinner he hosted at the Presidential Villa for the breaking of Ramadan fast

Mallam Osinbajo of failed A P C administration
Trader money crook
Vote buying star house boy
Faithless man of God.

Back stabbing own godfather

[/s]

grin Pained Tinubu supporter

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by softwareman(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
They have as per na your papa get the country.. Tinubu WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA... Edon dey clear for una eye small small. He should leave. The votes in those states are insignificant.. Lagos is multi ethnic, so votes are split already
Tinubu will contest in a free and fair primary contest and president Bihari as per his right can ENDORSE any candidate of his choice.
APC as a party has never had a CONSENSUS presidential primary even though the party has always adopted CONSENSUS for party position.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by murmee: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by emmykk(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Praxis758:
With PYO joining the race: could/will it birth a bad blood between him and Tinubu? Considering how instrumental the later was to him in 1999 and 2014.

Just shut up... although I don't like any Yoruba for that job now because it is the turn of the igbo it is stupid of you to claim blood bad relationship between the duo.

Is it only Tinubu that like good things

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Flier: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Michelle70:
ofcos, Osinbajo won't remain a boy forever.
Even Tinubu was Someones boy at some time
I told a friend few days ago that OSibanjo should not fear Tinubu and declare, because when someone is a Vice President,he cannot become nothing less than a president in the future and if Tinubu should become President and spend 2 term, presidency will go back to the North and by the time presidency is rotated by to the south,Osinbanjo should be around 85 years and would be too late
So this is best opportunity,he doesn’t need to fear Tinubu otherwise his political career is dead
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Unless Tinubu decide to accept defeat if the Presidency helps another aspirant to get the ticket, I don't see anyone else with his kind of leverage in the APC.

Ameachi : cannot win his State

Umahi: Will lose his State to PDP in presidential election

Osinbajo: Best Aspirant, zero structure. If he leaves APC, even his State governor won't follow him. Tinubu, Osoba and Oshiomole made Dapo Abiodun governor of Ogun State.

Yahaya Bello: Joker

I am 100% confident that Tinubu is the only aspirant that can destroy APC if he wants to. If the Party work against him and he decides to leave, he will do so with at least, three states from the south west. Lagos, Ogun, Osun and even Oyo states.

By the way, how do they intend to sell a senior pastor to the Northerners?

APC MUST GIVE TINUBU THE TICKET, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO.

Calculations and projections like this is reason why there have not been any real development, especially about selling osinbanjo to the north. Are the north not tired of bad and incompetent leaders,

If them like make them continue to look for thier Muslim brother till Nigeria crash kpatakpata
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by ekukeku(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Wat else
I hate APC & PDP

But OSINBAJO my choice

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by michoim(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Anazp:
Wow this is great news!!!
Yes indeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Unruly7(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Unless Tinubu decide to accept defeat if the Presidency helps another aspirant to get the ticket, I don't see anyone else with his kind of leverage in the APC.

Osinbajo: Best Aspirant, zero structure. If he leaves APC, even his State governor won't follow him. Tinubu, Osoba and Oshiomole made Dapo Abiodun governor of Ogun State.

I am 100% confident that Tinubu is the only aspirant that can destroy APC if he wants to. If the Party work against him and he decides to leave, he will do so with at least, three states from the south west. Lagos, Ogun, Osun and even Oyo states.

APC MUST GIVE TINUBU THE TICKET, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO.

Power rotates amongst christian and Muslim

Number obstacle for Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Engrchidera: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Now we're talking, you have my vote I wish is you and zulum
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Winters23: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
softwareman:

I respectfully disagree.
As we say where I come from, you do not take me to court and afterwards remains my friend.
If osibanjo declares, the die is cast.
His loyalty has being tested and proven to be TREACHEROUS. It is as simple as that
Henceforth, he is on his own.
Let him now test his popularity on his own.
You no longer can say tinubu and osibanjo.
IT IS EITHER TINUBU OR Osinbajo.
That is the choice everyone must make henceforth.
Osinbajo has exited the political family by choice
[/s]

which political family? you mean tinubu cabal? grin

i see tougher days for you tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by softwareman(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

grin Pained Tinubu supporter
Osinbajo is now a dog in the race.
He should b ready to criticise and be SCRITINIZED AND CRICITISED LIKE ALL ASPIRANTS!!
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by yusluvad(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Anazp:
Wow this is great news!!!
How is this a great news ?

He his also a looter like his counter parts. He's not our Messiah, but another problematic man...
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by YelloweWest: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Dead on arrival.

Ameachi is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
You mean Peter Obi is not worthy?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!
Amotolongbo:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by lexy2014: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
donaldking10:
finally a breath of fresh air.
the only reasonable candidate from afonja, & not that ancestor & drug baron.
I no mention anybody name oo.

but how is osinbajo different from the "ancestor & drug baron"?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by softwareman(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

which political family? you mean tinubu cabal? grin

i see tougher days for you tinubu urchins
I honestly did not know it was you I earlier responded to.
I don't have any RESPONSE to anything you have to say.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by emmykk(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Realist12:
The Yoruba's have to be wiser now and not watch the history repeat itself, this just happens to be exactly like Awolowo and Ladoke again. If we are to look at antecedents and weigh them Osinbajo can't be compared to Tinubu.

Both will not win the party ticket but Osinbajo is 1000% better than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Starberg(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
It amazes me why people can't read the handwriting. Let me give me short explanation.

The game is between Tinubu and Buhari
When Tinubu declared his intention, Buhari allies dig down to look for a prolific substitute to counter. They brought in Yaya Bello, he didn't gain popular support. Tinubu camp still gaining upper hand. They then decided to bring in Okorocha and Amechi. Tinubu team became weak and people starting showing interest in Amechi because of his age and tenacity. Tinubu camp then went on to bring in Osinbajo. That's the ice breaker.

Tinubu and Osinbajo are both aware of this. Immediately Amechi wins at the expense of Tinubu, Tinubu' political career will be in jeopardy, in fact that may be his end.

Let's wise up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by nnamdi640: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
JAMO84:

It is certain that the vice of Tinubu will be a muslim from the north. There is no way muslim muslim will work and if Tinubu should win the primary, then know that APC has lost with the issue of bandits and Boko Haram terrorists no sensible Christian will allow such and that is plus one to the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by koresh: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:

You still never suffer reach. Trust Nigeria politicians at your own perry. I am a Yoruba man and I believe it's time to give the south east a chance and let's see what they can do with the power.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by slowice(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
JAMO84:

Oga northerners will do whatever buhari wants.... Forget that talk
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by 989900: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
JAMO84:
[s]Unless Tinubu decide to accept defeat if the Presidency helps another aspirant to get the ticket, I don't see anyone else with his kind of leverage in the APC.

APC MUST GIVE TINUBU THE TICKET, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO[/s].
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by simplyesther(f): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022
My vote is for Osinbajo if he wins the ticket. Or I give itto peter obi if PDP gives him. Anybody else, I will just sleep in my house on election day...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Look son, that's the next President of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.