Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,265 members, 7,964,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (809379 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
dimdim001:

I find it hard to sell my "babies" tongue
hehehehe am coming to take away your ps4 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Max Payne 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:
Project Cars on PC

Pic 3 is my gaming PC grin
I hearby unveil my envy for you.. Finally a racing user on here...with a racing game I still dream to own(until I can buy a racing wheel , thrustmaster tx to be specific).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PcDon: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
swagifted:
I hearby unveil my envy for you.. Finally a racing user on here...with a racing game I still dream to own(until I can buy a racing wheel , thrustmaster tx to be specific).

Lol@ unveil....I'd love to own a racing wheel but can't justify buying one. I use a PS4 controller for racing on my PC and the analogue sticks do just fine. I hear thE Logitech G29 (G27) is the one to have.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:

Lol@ unveil....I'd love to own a racing wheel but can't justify buying one. I use a PS4 controller for racing on my PC and the analogue sticks do just fine. I hear thE Logitech G29 (G27) is the one to have.
I love d tx because of d Ferrari feel....and I love d G29/27 for its affordability over d tx...force feedback is life o!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PcDon: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
swagifted:
I love d tx because of d Ferrari feel....and I love d G29/27 for its affordability over d tx...force feedback is life o!

True that that wheel looks badt...kai na to pray for manna to fall from heaven o....u don see those one wey dey follow chair come. imagine this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFCRh-anfRg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zannx(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
dimdim001:

I've played dem all, plus I don't buy physical Vita game card anymur, only digital

Could you help with dope action games on vita
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zannx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
dimdim001:

I've played dem all, plus I don't buy physical Vita game card anymur, only digital

Could you tell me dope action games on vita
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:

True that that wheel looks badt...kai na to pray for manna to fall from heaven o....u don see those one wey dey follow chair come. imagine this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFCRh-anfRg
I saw this video many years ago..and I'v not gotten over it yet.....thrustmaster has an F1 styled one for $50k..50 bloody thousand U,S dollars...that's two toyota camry (2016)..base.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:

using d DS4's controller means you'll probably turn on all the assists. ...I just want to feel RAW race. Why can't dis wheels be cheap for goodness sake.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
PcDon:
Project Cars on PC

Pic 3 is my gaming PC grin
its an amazing gaming with incredible effects like HBAO+ and the immersive and dynamic weather effects on pc. i also play it on pc. great gaming mate..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
heatpipe:
its an amazing gaming with incredible effects like HBAO+ and the immersive and dynamic weather effects on pc. i also play it on pc. great gaming mate..

Driving in the rain is the ultimate plane leveller grin.. I dislike the FPS drop though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Driving in the rain is the ultimate plane leveller grin.. I dislike the FPS drop though
ok cool. are you gaming on pc?personally i only experience 5 fps drop on my rig, i get 80 fps on average at 1080p when i turn off crossfire and run on a single gpu and on 2560 *1440p , i get locked 60 fps but with weather effects on, its 55fps on average which is still silky smooth thanks to my freesync monitor that dynamically adjust my monitor frametimes with the output from my gpu. i would get higher fps with two gpus on , but the power consumption is crazy ,my 750 watt psu cant handle both cards.Meh cant wait for amd to release their polaris gpu which is on a 14nm node. less power consumption, 2.5x performance per watt over my current card. tired of these gpus already, cant wait to upgrade..for you, my advice might be to turn down some heavy effects like shadows,i t will certainly lift your fps under rainy conditions.happy gaming!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
ok cool. are you gaming on pc?personally i only experience 5 fps drop on my rig, i get 80 fps on average at 1080p when i turn off crossfire and run on a single gpu and on 2560 *1440p , i get locked 60 fps but with weather effects on, its 55fps on average which is still silky smooth thanks to my freesync monitor that dynamically adjust my monitor frametimes with the output from my gpu. i would get higher fps with two gpus on , but the power consumption is crazy ,my 750 watt psu cant handle both cards.Meh cant wait for amd to release their polaris gpu which is on a 14nm node. less power consumption, 2.5x performance per watt over my current card. tired of these gpus already, cant wait to upgrade..for you, my advice might be to turn down some heavy effects like shadows,i t will certainly lift your fps under rainy conditions.happy gaming!

I use GTX Titan Black X2 with AA at DS4X if I lower than DS4X I get over 120FPS but I like the quality at DS4X and it's very playable on my gsync monitor. (I've posted photos of my rig on another post today https://www.nairaland.com/1953007/what-pc-game-nairaland/46)

What GPU do you have? Do you have a steam ID?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

I use GTX Titan Black X2 with AA at DS4X if I lower than DS4X I get over 120FPS but I like the quality at DS4X and it's very playable on my gsync monitor. (I've posted photos of my rig on another post today https://www.nairaland.com/1953007/what-pc-game-nairaland/46)

Great system bro. welcome to PCMR...i use two r9 390 series gpu with 16gb of total gddr5 . But am currently running on one due to my psu strugglin g to deal with power consumption because i run both of them overclocked.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]. how can i show my pics evidence of my rig ,nairaland doesn't have a proper upload button for uploading images. i want to post my gpuz info and other data.Any help.ok seen it

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
Great system bro. welcome to PCMR...i use two r9 390 series gpu with 16gb of total gddr5 . But am currently running on one due to my psu strugglin g to deal with power consumption because i run both of them overclocked.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]. how can i show my pics evidence of my rig ,nairaland doesn't have a proper upload button for uploading images. i want to post my gpuz info and other data.Any help.ok seen it

Very clean build.
2 r9 390 have a total tdp of 550w no oc. What kind of overclocks have you got? The 390 is a factory overclocked 290 so there not much oc headroom. 850W should be ok. I'm not new to the master race either loool.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

my second card . had to remove it . i need a 1000 watt to be able do max overclock on these two cards .they are so damn power hungry.XDDDDDDD!!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Very clean build.
2 r9 390 have a total tdp of 550w no oc. What kind of overclocks have you got? The 390 is a factory overclocked 290 so there not much oc headroom. 850W should be ok. I'm not new to the master race either loool.
no this is a friggin 28nm radeon card..i had issues when running on both. some of my folks pointed i might upgrade my psu. they play well in certian games. when i run witcher 3 at 4k with both cards i get artefacting.blackish dots.it also happens in just cause 3.i didnt want to take any chances so i removed one card problem solved. when i remove the nitro card. screen tear is gone.for now i decided to stick to one. am waiting for efficient polaris cards to come out.with 14nm node. half the consumption.my friends two 980 work well on my rig...i dont know why i get artefacts
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
my second card . had to remove it . i need a 1000 watt to be able do max overclock on these two cards .they are so damn power hungry

yeah a 2 8-pin supply needs some real power. good stable power supply too. So why not use he nitro it's got better power delivery than the msi currently installed and in theory a better overclock (silicon lottery dependant)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
no this is a friggin 28nm radeon card..i had issues when running on both. some of my folks pointed i might upgrade my psu. they play well in certian games. when i run witcher 3 at 4k with both cards i get artefacting.blackish dots.it also happens in just cause 3.i didnt want to take any chances so i removed one card problem solved. when i remove the nitro card. screen tear is gone.for now i decided to stick to one. am waiting for efficient polaris cards to come out.with 14nm node. half the consumption.my friends two 980 work well on my rig...i dont know why i get artefacts

What do you use to overclock? Too high OC can cause artefacts (cards my throttle too because of overheating - don't forget the VRMs work harder during OC). What OC settings are our running?

AMD cards have higher heat output so having 2 (even in a 760T). Highest stabl overclocks are better achieved with liquid cooling.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:

I don't see why you get screen tearing with a freesync monitor though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

I don't see why you get screen tearing with a freesync monitor though
mistake i meant artefacting..black dots evry where at top corner of my screen
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

What do you use to overclock? Too high OC can cause artefacts (cards my throttle too because of overheating - don't forget the VRMs work harder during OC). What OC settings are our running?

AMD cards have higher heat output so having 2 (even in a 760T). Highest stabl overclocks are better achieved with liquid cooling.
i use the amd radeon crimson over drive utility. to do per profile overclock. the problem is that hawaii architecture is very inefficient in terms of power consumption when compared to nvidia maxwell. my 390 nitro is the non black plate version..its speed is 1010 mhz. the msi is core clocked 1040mhz. but ma even considering swapping the nitro becuase of the amazing tri xx cooling solution. i might sacrifice mhz for better temps. And 390 is a tweaked 290. it uses hynix memory with better timings and higher bandwidth 320 vs 384 gbps. also the cores are more effficient. they have higher IPC per core compared to the 290. thats why a 390 beats even a290x
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
i use the amd radeon crimson over drive utility. to do per profile overclock. the problem is that hawaii architecture is very inefficient in terms of power consumption when compared to nvidia maxwell. my 390 nitro is the non black plate version..its speed is 1010 mhz. the msi is core clocked 1040mhz. but ma even considering swapping the nitro becuase of the amazing tri xx cooling solution. i might sacrifice mhz for better temps. And 390 is a tweaked 290. it uses hynix memory with better timings and higher bandwidth 320 vs 384 gbps. also the cores are more effficient. they have higher IPC per core compared to the 290. thats why a 390 beats even a290x

MSI Afterburner is a better OC'ing tool...you can up the core voltage for better OC or use a custom BIOS... I've pushed a 290X to 1750Mhz mem clock.
the 390X beats the 290x by only a margin loool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYQT8udtuWM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

what games do u play on steam??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
what games do u play on steam??

Project cars, MK X others don't have online multiplayer. You?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

MSI Afterburner is a better OC'ing tool...you can up the core voltage for better OC or use a custom BIOS... I've pushed a 290X to 1750Mhz mem clock.

hahahhahaha watch 390 raping 290x ahhaha especially dx12 coming . nvidia ASYNCHRONOUS COMPUTE SCAM.AHAHAHAHHAH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lRp2yI0_kc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Project cars, MK X others don't have online multiplayer. You?
I only spend money on games that offer multiplayer content. So i only ve CS: GO and Total War for now.
But i still ve my sights set on Dying Light, Rise of the Tomb Raider and GTA V tho. And maybe even The Division!
But the free fall of the Naira aint helping my struggle at all.

What about Origin??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lRp2yI0_kc FAST FORWARD TO 6 MINS A TRUE DX12 BEAST.DOUBLES 290X FRAMES IN ASHES TEST.XD.........
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gears of War finally makes its way to PC. Remains Halo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (507) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.