Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (812784 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
sammyfrosh:
Abeg walk away fast before I pierce your big eyes with exclusives grin

bro you got Ori and the blind forest I'm currently playing it

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
sammyfrosh:

You buy games on it the same way you buy it on PlayStation and yes it’s a good buy if you like Nintendo exclusives.
I didn’t like Nintendo games before and I thought they were mostly too childish but not anymore since one only play games to have fun and have enjoyed their ip so far than I ever though I would.
But just know that some switch games are too pricey and can be twice that of what you will get on PS4 due to tax and cartridge prices so I will advice before venturing into it.

so you're saying Nintendo switch better than Xbox one not to mention PS4

Nintendo switch with it's ps2 FIFA Gameplay my smartphone got more processing power than that Bish

but the upside is the number of exclusive games but how many of it are actually enjoyable

I take this back just made a review just now bout Nintendo switch

the number of sales on the switch first year beats PS4 and Xbox it's sold almost 60 million units even though being launch 4years after PS4 and Xbox one

Nintendo switch is nasty ASF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro you got Ori and the blind forest I'm currently playing it
Yes I have it. Nice game uhrr?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
tziz:

A real gamer. You can still buy the Switch for ur kids dou (ages 3-10) dey'll really appreciate.

by your definition graphics means good game

you're more worse than Sammy

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
sammyfrosh:

What quality was reduced lol. It might not be as beautiful as the PS4’s version but it’s better than last gen ps3/xbox 360/wii u which the switch has more power over with better FPS and resolution bump.
Let’s see you bring your PS4 with you on a bus trip shall we?
Point is Exclusives is what’s keeping most consoles strong else might as well play pc with bumped graphics.

exclusive is overrated statement who still plays uncharted 4 no one will play and finish any PlayStation4 exclusive games without getting bored my guys online multiplayer is where the fun is at
so many naija folks playing online now more than ever keep wallowing over offline game that will get walked over after 2years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

exclusive is overrated statement who still plays uncharted 4 no one will play and finish any PlayStation4 exclusive games without getting bored my guys online multiplayer is where the fun is at
so many naija folks playing online now more than ever keep wallowing over offline game that will get walked over after 2years
That’s why Nintendo exclusives aren’t generic like Sony’s movie like games. You can enjoy games together with friends in party games on Nintendo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

by your definition graphics means good game

you're more worse than Sammy
How u choose to understand what I've said is entirely ur business! Kapish!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

exclusive is overrated statement who still plays uncharted 4 no one will play and finish any PlayStation4 exclusive games without getting bored
my guys online multiplayer is where the fun is at
Speak for yaslf Mr. "TypicalGamer"... Lol
Didyu just discover online gaming? Drop ya PSN ID let's do a little forensic.. wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Yes I have it. Nice game uhrr?

the story line and sound tracks keep getting me emotionally even though I've played it before

already pre-ordered Ori and the Will of the wisp

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

the story line and sound tracks keep getting me emotionally even though I've played it before

already pre-ordered Ori and the Will of the wisp
Is that the latest one? Or is it a continuation of ori and the blind forest?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Is that the latest one? Or is it a continuation of ori and the blind forest?

bro it's the latest one o and the trailer is mad

that game is one of the reasons I'm still holding on to my Xbox one x

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
tziz:

Didyu just discover online gaming? Drop ya PSN ID let's do a little forensic.. wink

wonder shall never end
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by charlesELIKIBA: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro online don't come cheap, i'd rather play PUBG mobile

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
tziz:

He’s a real gamer bro. He’s been gaming online since immemorial time.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro it's the latest one o and the trailer is mad

that game is one of the reasons I'm still holding on to my Xbox one x
Wow that’s the most powerful console this gen o.
Anyways have you played cuphead? It’s exclusive to Xbox but was made available on switch.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Wow that’s the most powerful console this gen o.
Anyways have you played cuphead? It’s exclusive to Xbox but was made available on switch.

I got it currently on game pass played it to that Mami water stage cala Maria just can't pass there even with all the tutorial online

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:

bro online don't come cheap, i'd rather play PUBG mobile

bro don't get me wrong I don't discredit any game or what platform they may play on

I too play PUBG mobile

my point is that if he plays online with friends he wouldn't care bout exclusive arguments anymore since we all play it for fun

and yes online doesn't come cheap

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

I got it currently on game pass played it to that Mami water stage cala Maria just can't pass there even with all the tutorial online
Wow. Haven’t really bought the game but have been thinking about getting it due to it being difficult and fun to play. So is it as enjoyable as every hype it gets?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Wow. Haven’t really bought the game but have been thinking about getting it due to it being difficult and fun to play. So is it as enjoyable as every hype it gets?

only the game songs go nuzz you the game is perfect 10/10 for but I've been busy with ranking up in Apex that's why I don't have time for any other game now

but I swear Ori and cuphead are my weekend go-to games

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

only the game songs go nuzz you the game is perfect 10/10 for but I've been busy with ranking up in Apex that's why I don't have time for any other game now

but I swear Ori and cuphead are my weekend go-to games
Okay I think I will pass on it till it’s on sale.

If you like ori you can try child of light too. It’s like the same exact gameplay.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Okay I think I will pass on it till it’s on sale.

If you like ori you can try child of light too. It’s like the same exact gameplay.

let me review it real quick

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

let me review it real quick
You will like it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
fowlyansh181:
just look at
Baba shey u agree say Nintendo nah number 1 for exclusives?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
sammyfrosh:
Baba shey u agree say Nintendo nah number 1 for exclusives?
I argue Nintendo has shitty exclusives and got humbled real good
a guy asked me how many have I played

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

I argue Nintendo has shitty exclusives and got humbled real good

a guy asked me how many have I played
Ah ah ah. For which group be that?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
sammyfrosh:
Ah ah ah. For which group be that?
Reddit when I was still building up knowledge in 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OduaaLeopard(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Why did you too went to comment such a thing when you no get facts for hand nah. Exclusives is what keeping Nintendo afloat else their is better 3rd party games elsewhere l.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
OduaaLeopard:

Why did you too went to comment such a thing when you no get facts for hand nah. Exclusives is what keeping Nintendo afloat else their is better 3rd party games elsewhere l.

Lol pere
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
OduaaLeopard:

I didn't know better na I thought it was just one weak console system that can't run anything

so I just concluded it got nothing except from cartoonish game's
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

I didn't know better na I thought it was just one weak console system that can't run anything

so I just concluded it got nothing except from cartoonish game's
Yes na, you are right! Cartoonish exclusives! grin
It is king no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (508) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.