Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,540 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (813153 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2020
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2020
seankafor:
how many converted to normal mb/s

with speed test is average at best

but comes to download it'll 1mb per 3-4 second then it'll throttles down to kilobytes this na 25k router o I don change Sim tire
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2020
cris83:

My internet speed no dey move like breeze my broda but i download at 2-3MB/s using swift networks. I guess na location sha and i made sure i did research on which router to buy and i settled for Spectranet unlocked own for my swift. i never expected to download 94gb within my free night time frame.

well shit

in Delta State those spectranet, swift all those goodies ain't available here
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seankafor(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
typicalgamer:

well shit

in Delta State those spectranet, swift all those goodies ain't available here
even here in Owerri embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 4:25am On May 18, 2020
Borderlands 2 cool

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 4:48am On May 18, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Finally got a pad and I'm playing prototype. It's making me sick. I keep getting headaches and I feel dizzy
grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sheggsliveth: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Finally got a pad and I'm playing prototype. It's making me sick. I keep getting headaches and I feel dizzy

I have the prototype 2 DVD copy, played for like 1h before installing it, I have the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
DriggityDre:
grin
it doesn't bother me anymore lol. I never knew games could cause motion sickness.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 10:28pm On May 18, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I have the prototype 2 DVD copy, played for like 1h before installing it, I have the game
I haven't finished part 1 yet
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sheggsliveth: 10:32pm On May 18, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I haven't finished part 1 yet
The graphics and the story is not interesting to me, so I quite playing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Borderlands 2 cool

PS4 ?

If so. Add me ,so we can play together online.

Finished borderlands 3 months ago.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 3:00am On May 19, 2020
CapedBaldy:

it doesn't bother me anymore lol. I never knew games could cause motion sickness.
Lol, no problem.
Prototype sef needs a sturdy mind to play it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 3:10am On May 19, 2020
tobianthony:

PS4 ? If so. Add me ,so we can play together online.
Finished borderlands 3 months ago.
Nice.
I've finished 1 and 2 sha. Remaining 3.

This is my second time replaying part 2.

I need to use the remaining avatars I haven't used, to finish the game (Zero, Siren, Gunzerker, etc).
I feel like doing it solo sha grin, plus I'm kinda occupied atm so I wouldn't play for long periods of time.

When I finish Borderlands 2 again, and I still feel like doing multiplayer, I'll let you know.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 3:13am On May 19, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yh, I prefer part 2 to part 1.

Part 1 was kinda patchy, compared to 2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Nice.
I've finished 1 and 2 sha. Remaining 3.

This is my second time replaying part 2.

I need to use the remaining avatars I haven't used, to finish the game (Zero, Siren, Gunzerker, etc).
I feel like doing it solo sha grin, plus I'm kinda occupied atm so I wouldn't play for long periods of time.

When I finish Borderlands 2 again, and I still feel like doing multiplayer, I'll let you know.

No P , I have yet to finish part 2. As I sold my console at the time and my pal deleted the game. Haven't had the will power to finish it since then.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2020
Far cry 4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I'm halfway into it now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 9:52pm On May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to setup joytokey with battlefield bad company 2? I'm not sure how to set it up and x360ce doesn't work
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Does anyone know how to setup joytokey with battlefield bad company 2? I'm not sure how to set it up and x360ce doesn't work
Boss. x360ce is soooo 2013.

I know it's expensive but just close eye buy a PS3 or Xbox controller. Once configured, it works with any game and you get to save urself the stress of configuring controller on every new game you play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Twonaira1: 6:46am On May 20, 2020
Dream League Soccer 2020
One of my best football games. Wow!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 7:21am On May 20, 2020
Lana1:

I know it's expensive but just close eye buy a PS3 or Xbox controller. Once configured, it works with any game and you get to save urself the stress of configuring controller on every new game you play.
Will it work with games with no controller support
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 20, 2020
Lana1:

Games like Cod mw series don't work with Xbox controller
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JayJayGee: 9:45am On May 20, 2020
OJay360:
Any PC game that requires a controller will work with an Xbox controller.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JayJayGee: 9:47am On May 20, 2020
Lana1:

It's not expensive, back then I used to buy Xbox 360 wired controller for 3k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 20, 2020
JayJayGee:

Any PC game that requires a controller will work with an Xbox controller.
Yh, but some don't require controller mostly old games sha

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KingJuhd(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Will it work with games with no controller support
If the game doesn't come with controller support out of the box, then it wont work.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2020
OJay360:
If the game allows controller then it should work.

Na PS3 controller my friends and I dey always use. And they play CoD with it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abogjohn(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2020
My People so no way to get Nat 2 or Nat 1 network type on Airtel?? The Nat 3 I dey no dey make me connect to Opponents
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
JayJayGee:

It's not expensive, back then I used to buy Xbox 360 wired controller for 3k
Yh. PS3 controllers went for the same price. But those guys(even the likes of Jumia) started selling fakes. And the fake controllers didn't work well with scpServer. But we found a work around with scpToolkit.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2020
little nightmares PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toluxa1(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
Guys, I have these games below to download on my PS4. Which ones are highly recommended/interesting please.

Battlefield V
DayZ
Friday the 13th: The Game
Just Cause 3
inFAMOUS Second Son
Until Dawn
Dead by Daylight
Killing Floor 2
Mafia III
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
The Forest
Fallout 76

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (508) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.