Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (796511 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (503) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Alpha Protocol (PS3). Espionage RPG. A gem of a game. Got lots of bad press on release but I'm definitely loving it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonraker(m): 1:47am On Feb 21, 2013
waiting till feb 22nd

to play Crysis 3 (Hunter edition) and Crysis 1.

In the meantime, fifa 13 and crysis 2 will do..

Fifa 13 fans add me on samsms7
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 3:27am On Feb 21, 2013
3 hrs ago PS4 was announced. Its to be released in holiday 2013. Start packing up your PS3 folks. For those of you who have none, now is your time to get one as prices could drop by a large &tage
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Packing up my PS3 ke? I will not be doing that anytime soon. I'm certainly no early adopter and I will wait till there are decent games to buy for the PS4.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennymoney: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Hi I have some cool ps3 games to swap with u, let me know when u get this.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennymoney: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2013
Hello I have God of war3, max payne 3, need for speed most wanted, fifa13 and Uncharted 3 ..... I would like to swap for infamous2 or any other adventure game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ArenaMultimedia(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Get a B.sc in Web Designing, Gaming, 2D & 3D Animation, Video Effect and other multimedia course in Middlesex University, United Kingdom with Arena Multimedia, No qualification barrier, 100% visa guarantee, U.K work permit and a living apartment. To apply please send your name, email address and phone number to kenny@meridian-nigeria.com. You can also call 08138432233 for more information.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by denicegq86: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
dont you think pro 2013 is better

moonraker: waiting till feb 22nd

to play Crysis 3 (Hunter edition) and Crysis 1.

In the meantime, fifa 13 and crysis 2 will do..

Fifa 13 fans add me on samsms7
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toluxtim: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Fifa 13, Hitman Absolution, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Splinter Cell: Conviction (patiently waiting for Blacklist). Really tryng to get into Crysis 2, feels shitty. Waiting for the price of Black Ops 2 to drop, not wasting paper on a game that was made for multi online play (not an MP fan).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonraker(m): 3:57am On Feb 23, 2013
denicegq86: dont you think pro 2013 is better

No!!! No i dont
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bawss1: Packing up my PS3 ke? I will not be doing that anytime soon. I'm certainly no early adopter and I will wait till there are decent games to buy for the PS4.

Smart man! cool

By the way guys...im now the mod of the sister section (games for sale selling section)....if you have any gadgets or games u wish to purchase please post them there smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonraker(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2013
Crysis 3 graphics is the real deal....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2013
moonraker: Crysis 3 graphics is the real deal....

angry cry

i was all set to buy a new rig last year

dell precision m6600 quadro 4000m or 5010m, i7 xwetin call, throw in 16gb ram, get a 128-256 mb ssd, then things happened and i had to use the money fro something else

oh well

lets see how crysis will run on my archaic core2duo and quadro 3700m - and my laptop is way over due for a dusting out - could that feared meltdown be round the corner

now let the fine fellows at blackbox release a repack . . .

this 14gb iso will not fly with swift and their greedy 17gb cap
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2013
oyb:

angry cry

dell precision m6600 quadro 4000m or 5010m, i7 xwetin call, throw in 16gb ram, get a 128-256 mb ssd, then things happened and i had to use the money fro something else

oh well

lets see how crysis will run on my archaic core2duo and quadro 3700m - and my laptop is way over due for a dusting out - could that feared meltdown be round the corner

Pls whats the video RAM of your system & which GPU does it have?
There is a 8 Gb version of Crysis 3 on these torrent sites. U could try that instead of the 14 Gb version.
If u don't have the bandwidth & downloading speed, u could get it here
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/pc-games-sale-cheapest-price
I remember u saying u bought Far Cry 3 & it didn't work. All my games work perfectly & are cheaper than computer village price. All games would be installed & tested for you.
oyb:
i was in pc village yesterday, and bought far cry 3 off this fellow. i could have downloaded it, but that would take something in the realm of 1-2 days, with the risk of the file being de;leted before download completion

but the old issue has com eup, the disc is crap and i can't copy a 4gb file off it. data recovery worked, but that came with crc errors

so downloading trumps every time

plus with downloading, you can remember a song and go and look for it. doesn't work in alaba with those crude fellows who only know this plate no dey move again - they are in it SOLELY becsue it is an item to sell. they have 0 understanding or interest in what thy are selling.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonraker(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
oyb:

angry cry

oh well

shocked Bros!!! dont try it. Crysis 3 is direct x 11 only. if you dont have a direct x card, erm sorry, no dice
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
moonraker:

shocked Bros!!! dont try it. Crysis 3 is direct x 11 only. if you dont have a direct x card, erm sorry, no dice

quadros are basically geoforce cards for with special drivers for cad apps - what people in the industry call 'professional'. all my games to date have run on them. back in the day, some peeps were able to hack geoforce cards into quadros (which are way more expensive). doesn't work any longer
i'm not sure the fx3700m is a dx11 card though

crap. it isn't. support dies at dx10

until crytek release a dx 10 patch for crysis 3 (they have no choice - too many complaints out there) ,no dice

i'll just download crysis and keep it in storage - with all my other games that i am yet to play

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by denicegq86: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why not just get a console
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2013
I've gat these PS3 game CDs for sale OR swap -> inFAMOUS, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, KillZone 2, & Pro Evolution Soccer 2010...As I finish my other games, they will become available for sale OR swap too smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 27, 2013
denicegq86: Why not just get a console

grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2013
denicegq86: Why not just get a console

There is a certain breed of gamers that will not settle for anything less; they go the extra mile to ensure that their games are displayed on highest frame rates possible with more pixels than reality and suffer zero lag while being enmeshed in surround sound 20.1 - they are called PC Gamers grin Oyb is one of them.

A console just doesn't cut it for such types.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2013
Bawss1:

There is a certain breed of gamers that will not settle for anything less; they go the extra mile to ensure that their games are displayed on highest frame rates possible with more pixels than reality and suffer zero lag while being enmeshed in surround sound 20.1 - they are called PC Gamers grin Oyb is one of them.

A console just doesn't cut it for such types.

correct man - you know our poison cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2013
MsDarkSkin: By the way guys...im now the mod of the sister section (games for sale selling section)

You don't say cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by StacyParker: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2013
I’m onto Cod 4 these days and loving it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by denicegq86: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
i asked any one whose got ps3 still here halla if u do
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Afraid of piracy? Download this games yourself + other cool stuffs of your choice with this 1 month unlimited access for as low as #2500.
Note! #1500 is totally yours for the Blackberry Subscription needed and #1000 for VPN activation.
All you need is a very stable 3G MTN network and a 3G modem.
For more info, just whatsapp me on 07053916270
[size=8pt]PLUS[/size]
Other informations : * how to download torrent files using your IDM (fastest speed).
* etc....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
doom 3 .. bloody game ........

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 03, 2013
ritchboy:

You don't say cheesy

yes babe!!

we're partners now!! cool cool cheesy cheesy

they've officially made me co mod of this section too!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Panzastrip(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
You all should go and play (Empire Total War), you will love it. You can chose any nation, make trade, make ally, declare war and much more. But you got to have a srong computer for that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Panzastrip: You all should go and play (Empire Total War), you will love it. You can chose any nation, make trade, make ally, declare war and much more. But you got to have a srong computer for that.

Been there done that, love it!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Panzastrip(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Panzastrip: You all should go and play (Empire Total War), you will love it. You can chose any nation, make trade, make ally, declare war and much more. But you got to have a srong computer for that.
Lord_Reed:

Been there done that, love it!

That's whats up.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
You guys check out this thread. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/983870/list-helpful-walkthrough-channels#11353817

@lord reed what's up? kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (503) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.