Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (789194 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2013
@chino4 if u get urself an android device be it tab or phone, yes you would be able to do online gaming on your PS3. All u need to do when you get it is to share your data via tethering (mobile hotspot) and your good to go.

@v3 i tether with my phone. But i also have a 3G modem wireless router which i use at home. Wired my house kinda grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 2chains1(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2013
viruz007: @chino4 if u get urself an android device be it tab or phone, yes you would be able to do online gaming on your PS3. All u need to do when you get it is to share your data via tethering (mobile hotspot) and your good to go.

@v3 i tether with my phone. But i also have a 3G modem wireless router which i use at home. Wired my house kinda grin

That's the beauty of the android. It duznt work on my iPad when I try to use the wireless personal hotspot. I'm using that bis cheat to browse unlimited on my iPad.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2013
ppl please check out and subscribe to this naija brother's page

http://www.youtube.com/1watch2playgame

he records his own playthroughs and needs as many subs as possible to get his name out there! smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fourcade(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2013
How do i remove this preset tactics in pes 2013..it keeps changing on its own sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Call me old school Maxpayne 3 is what I'm currently playing...Loving the story line so far. Just got past the [size=14pt]44minutes[/size] looking crip with a Gatling Gun. wink

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPYKWS8
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 2chains1(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Wanna swap my battlefield 3 for sleeping dogs. Pls Abuja swap.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yongi99(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2013
pls i need pc games, anybody can help? Am in calabar.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dikko345(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sup. im new playing fifa 13 on ps3 smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dikko345(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Need mafia 2 4 pc please im in abj
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Yongi99: pls i need pc games, anybody can help? Am in calabar.

Steam would be your best bet if you have a decent connection (Yahclick seems great if you can afford it).

Also, you need a decently powered PC for PC games (i.e not some garden variety hp laptop). Do you have one?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yongi99(m): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2013
lumzi23:

Steam would be your best bet if you have a decent connection (Yahclick seems great if you can afford it).

Also, you need a decently powered PC for PC games (i.e not some garden variety hp laptop). Do you have one?
i have a hp dm6.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JanetWinslet(f): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Happy Farm,because i like gardenning,but in reality,i have no time to deal with the garden.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonme(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
ANOTHER NEW SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING!!! EDGES~JERSEY OFFERS U D BEST ORIGINAL JERSEY OF ALL MAJOR FOOTBALL CLUBS ACROSS EUROPE & JERSEY OF TOP FOOTBALL COUNTRIES WITH PERFECT CUSTOMISING & FAST DELIVERY. KINDLY CONTACT US:BB 2682CD1F,Phone No 08081599157/08075500391/Edgesjersey44@gmail.com.DO HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Aseye(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
really don't know what the issue is, don't want to believe its a requirement issue..i installed Mortal Kombat 2013 successfully, needing no crack or anything, just install and play. I ran it for the very first time, it ran successfully, i played a few fight and i shutdown my system to go home. Tried to play it again at home, it wont just run..re-installed several times but still the same thing, don't know what could have happened, anyone faced this same issue?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
wats their rates monthly>?yahclick
lumzi23:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
purplekayc:

wats their rates monthly>?yahclick

They start at N4,950 which is good.

The real problem is their equipment/installation fees which is like N80,000 and upwards depending on where you live. Coollink had a great Promo recently which was like 35K for installation and equipment but that has expired. I am hoping another good Promo comes around soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moonspawn: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Currently playing battlefield online and I've been killed like a hundred times now. Anyway check out my website if yall need games. Moonspawn.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2013
How does this steam thing work?is it free 2 download games?
lumzi23:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Dat subscription u r refering 2 is capped(4.5gb)their unlimited plans z expensive
lumzi23:

They start at N4,950 which is good.

The real problem is their equipment/installation fees which is like N80,000 and upwards depending on where you live. Coollink had a great Promo recently which was like 35K for installation and equipment but that has expired. I am hoping another good Promo comes around soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
purplekayc: How does this steam thing work?is it free 2 download games?

It has some FTP multiplayer games. In general you have to pay. The good thing about them is that they are cheaper than getting them on consoles (Steam is a PC service) and they sales 2 or so times a year. You just missed a big summer sale they had going. They had games at like 40%-70% off. I got Bioshock Infinite for like $30 dollars (N4,846). Bioshock Infinite for PS3 at Jumia is N11,995.

However, I would only recommend steam if you have a good connection with robust data allowance.

As for Yahclick, from what I understand there is a data cap, however at night, from 1am - 6am you get unlimited download. I have taken the opportunity to test the connection at my office during some late nights recently and I downloaded a 12GB game (Shogun 2) and a 16GB game (The Witcher 2). All told it took just two nights (from 1am-6am each night only) to download the two games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
@lumzi23

The Shogun 2 is it Total War?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
pls is yahclicks coverage only in lagos or it extends to other states.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2013
I was told all o ver naija except sokoto state
smajatt: pls is yahclicks coverage only in lagos or it extends to other states.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by demzzytobadt: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
play this gane very interestin.sign up at www.torn.com/1599169
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moonspawn: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
What in the world is yahclick??

moonspawn.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lord_Reed: @lumzi23

The Shogun 2 is it Total War?

Yes, it is Total War: Shogun 2

FYI to thread: Yahclick might not be good for multiplayer due to the high latency inherent to VSAT, but it should be fantastic for other things like heavy downloads, watching youtube etc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Moonspawn: What in the world is yahclick??

moonspawn.com

Yahclick is a VSAT internet service. The connection I tested was a dedicated business connection not the home user shared plan but I am hopeful the regular version is the same. I would recommend everyone TRY BEFORE YOU BUY or at least check from someone who has it who you know and trust. I don't have the money right now but when I do I will get it and update this thread with info or even make a new thread.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Cheked ur site moonspawn u dont hav pc games?
Moonspawn: What in the world is yahclick??

moonspawn.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chidi2pus(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
me..im playing max payne ni ..just finished playing FUSE though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Now playing Tomb Raider and Uncharted 3 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jjk24(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2013
viruz007: Now playing Tomb Raider and Uncharted 3 grin
will do enifin 2 geh uncharted 3 n wich tomb raider d rebooted one released dis year?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
jjk24: will do enifin 2 geh uncharted 3 n wich tomb raider d rebooted one released dis year?

yes It Is the rebooted one. that game Is the truth men. one of the best I might have seen this year asides the much acclaimed last of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.