Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,253 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President (240 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by Lucia220: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2022
My people, My people, Please, don't vote for motivational speakers ooo. Lion wey born Lion na Lion them de call am oo. Anybody wey de APC na PDP in disguise and vice versa
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2022
GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS PRESIDENT HIS CHOSEN SON.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
I was small among my brothers, and the youngest in my father's house. I tended my father's sheep.

My hands make harp: my fingers fashioned a lyre.

And who will tell my Lord? The Lord himself; It is He who hears.

It was He who sent his Messenger and took me from my father's sheep and ANOINTED me with His ANOINTING OIL.

My brothers were men of Timbers and Calibres, but The Lord was not pleased with them.

I went out to meet The Philistine and he cursed me by his Idols.

But I drew his own SWORD. I beheaded him, and I took away DISGRACE FROM THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, SO IT IS NOW AND SHALL BE FOR EVER TOGETHER NIGERIA

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN IN THE NAME OF THE LORD !!!

FROM ORUNTO27 "ORISAORUNTO"
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
My people, My people, Please, VOTE FOR OSINBAJO THE LION OF ODU-DU-IWA! Lion wey born Lion na Lion them de call am oo.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Formally Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
My people, My people, vote for motivational speakers ooo. He speaks the Truth.

(1) (Reply)

Arson On Country Home Of Chief C.o.c. Akaolisa, Carting Away Of His Property: An / Breaking: Abdullahi Adamu Has Announced His Resignation. / Osinbajo's Road To Abuja: The Untold Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.